Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Are you done?

I'm also a fan of Coffee + VASOBLITZ. Once the blood starts flowing, the energy follows.

BFF
Not quite yet. Been busy though! Will put up my final review here in the next couple days. Only got a day or 2 left in the bottle

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Last dose today :( no funds to re-up atm but when some come in im definitely getting some more. Seriously love this stuff.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
VASOBLITZ FINAL REVIEW

Day 1 of vasoblitz i noticed that it was for sure a very good pump product. Was very interested in the cumulative effects and was definitely looking forward to this month.

The taste was excellent. Great watermelon flavoring. Mixed it in with 8 oz of water at first and loved the flavor and also liked that i didnt need to drink a ton of fluids for my pwo considering i already drink alot of fluids. Started mixing it in with my controlled labs green might creatine and strangely the watermelon and cherry limeade flavors tasted very good together.

As i said before from day 1 the pumps were great. About a week in i noticed that the pumps were sticking around longer. 2 weeks in it was almost like i was waking up with a partial pump. Always start my workouts with some band pull aparts and thats all it took to get a pump going.

I dont usually notice leg pumps as much but with this stuff they were noticable and my legs are the most vascular they've ever been.

So if you're reading this trying to decide on a pump product i would recommend VASOBLITZ. Excellent product and i will definitely be spending my money on it in the future. Thanks to BUILDFASTFORM for sending out the product to try out and thanks to anyone whos been following along

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
VASOBLITZ FINAL REVIEW

Day 1 of vasoblitz i noticed that it was for sure a very good pump product. Was very interested in the cumulative effects and was definitely looking forward to this month.

The taste was excellent. Great watermelon flavoring. Mixed it in with 8 oz of water at first and loved the flavor and also liked that i didnt need to drink a ton of fluids for my pwo considering i already drink alot of fluids. Started mixing it in with my controlled labs green might creatine and strangely the watermelon and cherry limeade flavors tasted very good together.

As i said before from day 1 the pumps were great. About a week in i noticed that the pumps were sticking around longer. 2 weeks in it was almost like i was waking up with a partial pump. Always start my workouts with some band pull aparts and thats all it took to get a pump going.

I dont usually notice leg pumps as much but with this stuff they were noticable and my legs are the most vascular they've ever been.

So if you're reading this trying to decide on a pump product i would recommend VASOBLITZ. Excellent product and i will definitely be spending my money on it in the future. Thanks to BUILDFASTFORM for sending out the product to try out and thanks to anyone whos been following along
Thank you for completing the log. We hope you enjoyed it!

BFF