Chiropractors...

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Being a guy that works out all the time with heavy weight, I'd love to go get adjusted. Are there different types or "styles" of chiropractors? and if there are, what type to bodybuilders use? I've heard there is a massage type then the traditional popping type. But i just dont know.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if there is a "massage" type, but if you ask for a happy ending, I don't think your insurance would cover it. :D

I got to one on a semi-regular basis - part for mild injury, part cause I'm getting old, and part cause I feel better afterwards. Mine isn't the typical "cracker"-type, but rather uses a computerized tool that sorta hammers things back into place. It's an interesting way of doing it, and seems to work. The last "cracker" I had was only about 5'6" and 160lbs. He did one of those turn-on-your-side and twist maneuvers, but it didn't work until he jumped up on the table and used all of his bodyweight and strength to get me to pop!!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if there is a "massage" type, but if you ask for a happy ending, I don't think your insurance would cover it. :D

I got to one on a semi-regular basis - part for mild injury, part cause I'm getting old, and part cause I feel better afterwards. Mine isn't the typical "cracker"-type, but rather uses a computerized tool that sorta hammers things back into place. It's an interesting way of doing it, and seems to work. The last "cracker" I had was only about 5'6" and 160lbs. He did one of those turn-on-your-side and twist maneuvers, but it didn't work until he jumped up on the table and used all of his bodyweight and strength to get me to pop!!
this is what i'm worried about. the one my mom uses is a little asian woman lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then that happy ending thing might be a-go!! lol Are you sure that it's a chiropractor and not a "therapeutic massage" place? The two are different, usually.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
this is her
www.dr10.com
and you will notice since it is alabama, Dr. Tian sounds like Dr. "ten".... therefore, she took advantage of hick ass mother****ers lol

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
you don't want a woman.
I had a hot one whos thong popped out of her nice little pants but she had to jump on me to crack me. She was too ****ing weak to do anything for me.

Find someone who does ART along with normal chiropractic. ART, active release technique is a godsend and fixed my back after 8 months of painful injury. Btw the guy I found is a bodybuilder himself.

Type in on google your area (ie hartford + ART or active release technique) and a few clinics should come up.

good luck man

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Andrew is spot on the money:

I don't think chiropractors have different schools, but they are independent people and have their own individual style. Males are definitely stronger to help do their thing, which is helpful.

Also, ART is awesome, so is Rolfing (it's like ART on steroids). You can find a Rolfer on their Rolfers website

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Steakumm 35 and Older 2