Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf. Removing a tire???
I hurt my shoulder throwing snow over my head when shoveling the other day, yesterday I did shoulders and it hurt, to when doing curls I heard a pop and had a sharp pain...................than just awhile ago the UPS man came I reached down to pick a box I thought was an Air Filter (1lbs) and it was a Trailer Hitch (35lbs) I think I pulled it out of the socket !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hurt my shoulder throwing snow over my head when shoveling the other day, yesterday I did shoulders and it hurt, to when doing curls I heard a pop and had a sharp pain...................than just awhile ago the UPS man came I reached down to pick a box I thought was an Air Filter (1lbs) and it was a Trailer Hitch (35lbs) I think I pulled it out of the socket !!!
Damn u need a hot pad. A massage and some Chiro joints

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As soon as I get everyone's info I will get it all sent in.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
that sucks man- my shoulder pain, its a pain that describing it doesn't really describe it-

get better

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smith_69 still need your info !

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Write up:

UPC: 857648001995
120 caps

Chiro Joints – Natural, acute pain relieving joint/muscle soreness formula*
Shellfish free.

- Acute inflammation relief*
- Works in as little as 30 minutes*
- May reduce joint soreness*
- May reduce pain associated with weather*
- Can improve muscle recovery*
- Antioxidant properties*
- Reduced muscle soreness*
- Reduced DOMS (Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness)*
- Great post workout or post activity such as house work*

Natural pain relief as soon as 30 minutes after full dose (4 capsules). Can be used with joint maintenance products that contain glucosamine, MSM and/or chondroitin.

Unlike most joint “support” formulas on the market, GET DIESEL’s Chiro Joints™* is unique because it is a natural, dietary supplement joint “relief” formula. The difference is, instead of providing ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to over time help build stronger connective tissue, Chiro Joints is about relief from inflammation-like issues. This product has acute relief properties, which means it can help you with flair ups as a result of a specific event such as squatting heavy, running, MMA, BJJ, Judo practice etc. These types of pain typically do not respond to joint “support” products because they are probably associated with acute inflammation. Traditionally, athletes use NASIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for these types of pain, which many users cannot stomach or want to avoid over the counter drugs and prefer a more natural approach. With continued use, Chiro Joints takes effect faster after each dose. The product is 100% natural in vegetable capsules.

In addition to helping with joint pain, Chiro Joints contains ingredients such as Curcumin that has been shown to reduce muscle pain/soreness post workout, by reducing the production of an anti-catabolic compound CK. May also improve MVC (maximal voluntary contraction).
** Chiro Joints™ contains Cayenne Pepper. If you are sensitive to spicy foods or cayenne (chili pepper), consume Chiro Joints with a meal, or not on an empty stomach with at least 12oz of liquid or milk. Chiro Joints contains willow bark standardized for salacin (a natural anti-inflammatory agent similar in structure to aspirin). NOTE: If you are allergic to aspirin, check with your provider before use.

Directions: 2-4 capsules for muscle recovery, pain relief and/or inflammation relief when needed.* For best results consume post workout on training. To avoid upset stomach, or if sensitive to cayenne pepper, take with a meal or milk. Drink at least 8oz water/fluid with each dose. A training protocol would be 1 capsule pre-workout, 2-3 post workout.

MVC - maximal voluntary contraction
CK and LDH - muscle damage substances

*Dietary Supplement. Not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease (such as arthritis).
Not an NASID. This is a 100% herbal drug free dietary supplement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't Wait To Give It a Try !!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had boswellia and ginger.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I left my list at work, but HIT4ME & thebigt I need both of your info

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I left my list at work, but HIT4ME & thebigt I need both of your info
done...I am going to add this to another joint sup that I have been using 4 around 4 months, there is no overlap of ingredients....I think the 2 might compliment each other nicely. I don't have cartilage in my right knee so I can use all the easing of pain I can get!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
done...I am going to add this to another joint sup that I have been using 4 around 4 months, there is no overlap of ingredients....I think the 2 might compliment each other nicely. I don't have cartilage in my right knee so I can use all the easing of pain I can get!!!!
I just got off the phone with Chuck, he is very excited about the New Joint Relief !!! I think you and I will be great testers!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, this isn't for me, I will be giving this to my dad. He is in his 60's and needs both his knees replaced. It kills him just to stand most of the time and often hurts just sitting. The ONLY thing he says works is joint force, which will take the pain away for 30-60 minutes but then it starts coming back. I've had him on SNS' new joint product since Christmas and I am going to give this to him to take like he takes joint force...for acute pain. If he notices anything, then this will be impressive. He is hard to please and I will be keeping track. Not your typical log, but maybe more objective since I will be observing. Not many companies would even attempt to try their joint product on such a hard case. Props go Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Over time this works for support but this is a relieve product, so all your "maintenance" products with glucosamine, chondrotin etc will stack will with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Over time this works for support but this is a relieve product, so all your "maintenance" products with glucosamine, chondrotin etc will stack will with it.
fantastic...that is exactly what I am looking for!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got off the phone with Chuck, he is very excited about the New Joint Relief !!! I think you and I will be great testers!!
yes indeed!!! if it works for guys our age it almost has to work for the younger guys, imo.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i hate to pull from the dieselade and the new joint support but you know what you need Chuck?

a protein cookie, yes a cookie

before you guys say, "why cant you make cookies"

because i have been banned from oven use and when 2 rolls of toilet paper just arent enough, that is a pretty dam good sign you dont know what your doing.

chocolate chip would be best- since that time, i have gotten over my fear of C Chip cookies now

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i hate to pull from the dieselade and the new joint support but you know what you need Chuck?

a protein cookie, yes a cookie

before you guys say, "why cant you make cookies"

because i have been banned from oven use and when 2 rolls of toilet paper just arent enough, that is a pretty dam good sign you dont know what your doing.

chocolate chip would be best- since that time, i have gotten over my fear of C Chip cookies now
Whats funny is I made a choc chip cookie and oatmeal raisin recipe thats hella good. I hate chocolate but my family and friends have me mailing them all over the place. Even Canada. It got to the point in 2010 I wanted to make dry mix and sell in grocery stores in Illinois/Indiana and had a contract manufacturer here ready to go.

Then they called me like "we sold our facility to pilsbury" so its not that far fetched. Iven seen protein cookies like 10 yrs ago. They were in a light brown 2 pack. Hmmm choc chip w 4g protein per cookie......once everything im working is out Ill revisit the formula/recipe

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone like Cookies!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smith_69 need you info and we will get these shipped out to everyone!!

Thanks to you all for making this a fun contest !!

More contest and new products in the works............ Be On The Lookout !!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
smith_69 need you info and we will get these shipped out to everyone!!

Thanks to you all for making this a fun contest !!

More contest and new products in the works............ Be On The Lookout !!
I appreciate how generous you guys are with the contests and everything. Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate how generous you guys are with the contests and everything. Thanks!
I believe Get Diesel is the underdog in the supplement industry, so anything You and I can do to promote The Brand is appreciated. That being sad if everyone who finds a Get Diesel Product that works can spread the word ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and what ever other social media there is I know Chuck will appreciate it and be even more generous in the future........Thank you everyone!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I believe Get Diesel is the underdog in the supplement industry, so anything You and I can do to promote The Brand is appreciated. That being sad if everyone who finds a Get Diesel Product that works can spread the word ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and what ever other social media there is I know Chuck will appreciate it and be even more generous in the future........Thank you everyone!!
Will do!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Rocket. Sorry will send it today. Running kids to b ball this morning

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got all the info to Chuck.............I added my name to the bottom of the list, I wonder if he will notice

on another note I think I might have torn my Let Bicep this morning ...............OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WHAT!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Done and done

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Done and done
You won also? What was your guess? I don't see it. Congrats tho.

I need to guess in my own giveaways so I can feel like I am getting something. I hope all this is a tax write off

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
You won also? What was your guess? I don't see it. Congrats tho.

I need to guess in my own giveaways so I can feel like I am getting something. I hope all this is a tax write off
Maybe you can classify the retail value of these as advertising!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you can classify the retail value of these as advertising!
There is a advertising section on a schedule C. But there also is a section for "product used for personal use." Its going somewhere

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i wanted to log the dieseltest- which i think was on a different post somewhere else, got mixed up here some how-

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you guys, I really love the stuff my company puts out and strive to make it the best in its category. This product is different because its a mainstream product and outside of my usual "test boosters/preworkout" products. Will be up at my site fefifo.com tonight, when you see this on Dr. Oz you can be like "oh that's the real dude on AM." Chiro Joints: Relief now.

when your Curcumin looks like this and smells like fire, you got the good sht.

Shipping out to all the winners Monday, time for me to go kill legs. #getdiesel​

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you guys, I really love the stuff my company puts out and strive to make it the best in its category. This product is different because its a mainstream product and outside of my usual "test boosters/preworkout" products. Will be up at my site fefifo.com tonight, when you see this on Dr. Oz you can be like "oh that's the real dude on AM." Chiro Joints: Relief now.

when your Curcumin looks like this and smells like fire, you got the good sht.

Shipping out to all the winners Monday, time for me to go kill legs. #getdiesel​
Looks awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol at doctor oz...you get a mention from that guy it's like gold!!!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

lol at doctor oz...you get a mention from that guy it's like gold!!!!
It might kill your rep here, but you wouldn't care when the money started rolling in!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It might kill your rep here, but you wouldn't care when the money started rolling in!
Yeah id b like who cares. Haha long as it works and no one can come up to me like "ur product(s) suck is what I care abt. I've made excellent products that might have only sold 500 bottles a year bc cost but I refuse (refused) to water stuff down.
Im a computer programmer w an MBA anyway so ill b ok.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck and Dr Oz touring the Get Diesel Lab!!!

Chuck (800x450).jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To The Diesel Cave..............

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the Get Diesel Chiro Joints on inflammation ? My torn bicep needs some help !!

Bi (598x800).jpg