Chinese GH quality

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone with experience with Chinese GH comment on the effectiveness? Or is it better to stick with non-Chinese?

I've never experimented with GH, only peptides, but I really want the anti-aging and fat burning benefits of GH and I want to avoid the "junk" stuff.

Papapump

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can anyone with experience with Chinese GH comment on the effectiveness? Or is it better to stick with non-Chinese?

I've never experimented with GH, only peptides, but I really want the anti-aging and fat burning benefits of GH and I want to avoid the "junk" stuff.

Papapump
It's way more complicated than where it comes from. Some of the best ugl gh on the market comes from china, also a ton of fake gh comes from china.

Buying ugl gh and even pharma gh bought on the black market has a fairly high percentage that it's either fake, severely underdosed, swapped out for hcg or a peptide ect.

It's a trial and error guessing game unless you buy straight prescription pharma gh

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's way more complicated than where it comes from. Some of the best ugl gh on the market comes from china, also a ton of fake gh comes from china.

Buying ugl gh and even pharma gh bought on the black market has a fairly high percentage that it's either fake, severely underdosed, swapped out for hcg or a peptide ect.

It's a trial and error guessing game unless you buy straight prescription pharma gh
Thanks, Smont. I can see the inherent challenges with separating the wheat from the chaff. I suspect the only way is to acquire some product and collect a before/after IGF-1 blood work.

👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, Smont. I can see the inherent challenges with separating the wheat from the chaff. I suspect the only way is to acquire some product and collect a before/after IGF-1 blood work.

👍
That's a good start, unfortunately if you were given igf lr3 or cjc dac or a combo of peptides passed off as gh your igf score could still be significantly higher.

What I would do is join a source sharing forum and just look to see who the board sponcers are, then look for ppl using gh from the board sponcers.

If a sponcer has been around for a while and is in good standing there's less likely a chance they will be selling bunk products and risking there name.

I've heard stories of companies selling bunk gh that was actually hcg and a antidiuretic so that ppl would get bloated and hold water to make them think it's gh.

I've also heard of cjc and injectable mk677 being passed off as gh, and a million other things.

Gh, anavar and primobolin are always sketchy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That's a good start, unfortunately if you were given igf lr3 or cjc dac or a combo of peptides passed off as gh your igf score could still be significantly higher.

What I would do is join a source sharing forum and just look to see who the board sponcers are, then look for ppl using gh from the board sponcers.

If a sponcer has been around for a while and is in good standing there's less likely a chance they will be selling bunk products and risking there name.

I've heard stories of companies selling bunk gh that was actually hcg and a antidiuretic so that ppl would get bloated and hold water to make them think it's gh.

I've also heard of cjc and injectable mk677 being passed off as gh, and a million other things.

Gh, anavar and primobolin are always sketchy
Awesome, I really appreciate that info! And I completely agree... There are other things they could put in a vial to mimic GH. Great point!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with joining a source forum, and that GH is very often faked. You could always try a couple of the compounds Smont brought up as an alternative. I know you have tried peptides, but have you stacked cjc dac with mk 677? IGF1 comes back at about the same as 3 IU of GH. It doesn’t seem to help as much with fat loss though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with joining a source forum, and that GH is very often faked. You could always try a couple of the compounds Smont brought up as an alternative. I know you have tried peptides, but have you stacked cjc dac with mk 677? IGF1 comes back at about the same as 3 IU of GH. It doesn’t seem to help as much with fat loss though.
That's the odd problem I've found with gh peptides. They can jack up your igf to far beyond the natural range, I've seen people's scores triple. But they don't provide the same results as equal igf elevations from actual gh. There better suited twords muscle growth and some slight anti-aging benefits. But they do not seem to provide the fat loss aspect. I'm sure someone will chime in and say what about hgh frag, still not the same as the fat burning benifits of gh.

Peptides and mk677 are useful if you use them accordingly. But they are no replacement for actual gh

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the odd problem I've found with gh peptides. They can jack up your igf to far beyond the natural range, I've seen people's scores triple. But they don't provide the same results as equal igf elevations from actual gh. There better suited twords muscle growth and some slight anti-aging benefits. But they do not seem to provide the fat loss aspect. I'm sure someone will chime in and say what about hgh frag, still not the same as the fat burning benifits of gh.

Peptides and mk677 are useful if you use them accordingly. But they are no replacement for actual gh
Yep, I agree totally, and no one seems to know why. And actual GH is definitely best when you can get it, because it provides all of the benefits.
And if you do add hgh frag to cjc and mk stack, your pushing the cost pretty close to legit Chinese hgh.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you think the genotropin pens are fake usually?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron Lion is from China and I have dozens if not hundreds of client in the past 10 years that have used their Orange and Grey tops.

Its' as good quality as it gets and I have seen numerous lab results to prove it on top of client feedback.

Homer also had high quality chinese HGH.

It blows my mind when China compounds are called garbage when 99% of everything comes from there.

It's funny to watch people trash it and fail to realize that even many medications and drugs come from CN.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two eerily similarly named, brand new, accounts, openly discussing/asking-for sources on a four month dormant thread. :rolleyes:

Looks like someone's trying to phish for DMs. :unsure:

@Admin

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Two eerily similarly named, brand new, accounts, openly discussing/asking-for sources on a four month dormant thread. :rolleyes:

Looks like someone's trying to phish for DMs. :unsure:

@Admin
Nice catch