Guest viewing is limited

Chinese food

pyrobatt

Well-known member
My wife wants to go to a chinese place but I need to know ..does chinese food contain trans fat?
Specifically beef and brocli ,chicken fried rice, general tsos chicken and egg rolls. Im having difficulty finding answers on google. Like many other chinese restaurants this one does not list nutrition.
 
My wife wants to go to a chinese place but I need to know ..does chinese food contain trans fat?
Specifically beef and brocli ,chicken fried rice, general tsos chicken and egg rolls. Im having difficulty finding answers on google. Like many other chinese restaurants this one does not list nutrition.

It depends on the place. Some places will have signs out front saying "no teams fats" but at the same time the more authentic places are using sauces and cooking methods that are loaded with trans fats. You may just have to ask
 
It depends on the place. Some places will have signs out front saying "no teams fats" but at the same time the more authentic places are using sauces and cooking methods that are loaded with trans fats. You may just have to ask

Auto correct im getting tired of your shirt.
Lol.
Ill ask but im guessing the answer is " er derp er derp I dernt knrrrr." Only way is to ask the cook but he could be the "throw everything in the skillet and don't care " type.
 
Relax a little. Seriously, you can't go out to eat one time and not worry about things like this?. I really wouldn't worry about something like this.

Not too worried if I was cutting but im currently in a 300 calorie surplus haha
 

I really wouldn't worry about it. All your doing is stressing yourself out over nothing really and probably raising cortisol at the same time. When I go out to eat on a carb up/refeed I don't worry about such things. I just relax and enjoy my food, no worrying about calories or trans-fats. The stress about worrying about trans-fats will probably do more harm than the small amount of trans-fats you consume that one time. I mean unless you're eating Chinese food 4-5 times per week than I might worry a bit.
 
Back
Top