Chemical X loggers wanted!

MelaniasMelon

Awards
Tossing an app in. Took too long of a cut and will be eating a ton with this

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I would be more than willing! I know I'm relatively new, but I have been lurking for quite a while before creating an account. I have seen many different logs and feel as though I could give a very thorough, and in depth log.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner winner chicken dinner! Send me your mailing info

May choose 1 more tomorrow if I can get the okay
bloodnthunder this should go well with your new Workout and diet log!
Tag me when you get ready to log this brother!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys are X-cited about this!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder this should go well with your new Workout and diet log!
Tag me when you get ready to log this brother!
Will do. Thanks

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a great product. Ashamed to say this but I've never tried anything from CandP

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks like a great product. Ashamed to say this but I've never tried anything from CandP

Bro you need to make like a tomato and catch up... never had a bad product from C&P and everything is dosed well too. Seriously

Doscile

Doscile

Awards
I am willing since I have used chemical one and the results were Massive!! I maintained my muscle mass even while I was in the field. Chemical X has me really intrigued and willing to log it

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely be interested in logging this. Been awhile since I have ran anything like this.
Currently in a reverse diet and putting on muscle so this would be a good thing to try.
Have had done a few logs on here as well

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any chance a second logger will be chosen pyrobatt

canewme

canewme

Awards
Oh, man. The timing of this is just about perfect. I'm prep'ing now for some blood work for my doc in mid-Oct. I've been wanting to try something different and a 12-week run would be ideal since I'll be back in forblabs again in another 5-6 mos. At 52, it's getting increasingly difficult to add muscle, but no way I'm giving up. My nutrition coach has helped me fine tune my meals and since he also writes most of my workout routines, I've got the basics covered. I'm not looking for shortcuts, just better tools.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well ill throw my hat in on this.... If chosen ill purchase the chemical 4 to run alongside chem x in the log. No more aas for me but would be willing to compare this to the real deal... I'm sure it would do me good since my receptors haven't been touched in a minute.
Let's touch those receptors.

Send me your mailing info!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, guys. I can't wait to see the logs. I've only used (non C&P) 1, 4, and epi. I feel like new Andros keep popping up and I'm very curious which are worth getting. I'm especially curious about GodStrength because he said he's going to run Chemical Four with it.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, I'd love to have a chance to leg this, I'm just ending my cut in a couple weeks so it'd be perfect for my bulk

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck to you guys chosen to log! Wayne and the gang have a great reputation and this is going to be huge if its blows peoples minds! Very interested in the logs!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's touch those receptors.

Send me your mailing info!
Unfortunately I've had some things come up the last couple days that would make this a less than ideal time for me to run this.... I don't want to cheat anybody out of an opportunity to give this a good run so I have to withdraw my app.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is a standup act right there. pyrobatt is going to have the flood gates open back up again.
Good luck to the last one chosen!
Unfortunately I've had some things come up the last couple days that would make this a less than ideal time for me to run this.... I don't want to cheat anybody out of an opportunity to give this a good run so I have to withdraw my app.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a problem brother. Maybe next time we can set up a log for you. Let me know when things settle down, we may just toss you another product to log.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem brother. Maybe next time we can set up a log for you. Let me know when things settle down, we may just toss you another product to log.
That sounds good brother... I appreciate it

Craft2398

Craft2398

Awards
Let's do this!
I'm 41 and recently suffered a work injury and I have lost 30lbs. I am just starting back to the gym after 10 months of very little training. This could be the jumpstart I need.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm 41 and recently suffered a work injury and I have lost 30lbs. I am just starting back to the gym after 10 months of very little training. This could be the jumpstart I need.
Winners are already picked.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you just quote yourself ?

and the winners have already been chosen

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so...just to update everyone. Battling a staph infection so I may be a bit slow on responses to my email and on here. Feeling better today so should be back ON TOP of things tomorrow. Sent the winners info to the big boss in the sky today, so they should ship early in the week. Will send tracking when possible and congratz to all. BloodManor I think it's time for another giveaway, what you think?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so...just to update everyone. Battling a staph infection so I may be a bit slow on responses to my email and on here. Feeling better today so should be back ON TOP of things tomorrow. Sent the winners info to the big boss in the sky today, so they should ship early in the week. Will send tracking when possible and congratz to all. BloodManor I think it's time for another giveaway, what you think?
I don’t know pyrobatt what does everyone on the forum think?

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know pyrobatt what does everyone on the forum think?
OBVIII, maybe something along the lines of your PWO that everyone says is CRAZYY! I would love to get a chance to do a thorough write up on something I know lots about as my first!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You're going to trust our opinions? Bad idea!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea to me.
O by the way no one else should waste their time on the giveaway, I don't think y'all will like it. ?