Chemical one AND legendary for TWO WINNERS!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
20! Wow that a lot!
I was actually surprised yeah. Then again, it converts to 1t. Not really all that shocking with 1t.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing 2 in the morning!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Lol muskate took the words right out of my mouth just about to say that hahaha... Good Lucks Gents

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not stacking anything else*anabolic wise*. Longer cycles tend to = more kept gains.

I track my calories religiously and weigh every week. My diet can be found on myfitnesspal under pyrobatt :) 3700 to 4000 calories a day. 260g protien, 30 % of my calories from fat and the rest is carbzzzzz. I'm borderline ocd on my food intake.

I'm running a modified version of jonnie canditos linear program with cardio 5x a week ( to eat more haha)
When you are off the products what do you drop your calories to?
3600-4000 is not something crazy for someone who is 240 pounds.

Did you allow for any cheat meals per week or multiple per week? 20 pounds is DAMN impressive man. Do you have any before or after pictures?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ready to hear the good news

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to also mention that I would be running a log on this if chosen. Not sure if it really matters or not as far as diet but I am running a keto diet right now and would continue to run keto so I don't know if that is something that would not be accommodating to best show this products ability.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you are off the products what do you drop your calories to?
3600-4000 is not something crazy for someone who is 240 pounds.

Did you allow for any cheat meals per week or multiple per week? 20 pounds is DAMN impressive man. Do you have any before or after pictures?
I drop my calories by 100ish. Not really a big drop. Doesn't make any sense imo.

No before and afters. I don't take a ton of pics. You can see the ones I do take on instagram pyrobatt.

I don't do cheat meals on a weekly basis. Don't see the need.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not stacking anything else*anabolic wise*. Longer cycles tend to = more kept gains.

I track my calories religiously and weigh every week. My diet can be found on myfitnesspal under pyrobatt :) 3700 to 4000 calories a day. 260g protien, 30 % of my calories from fat and the rest is carbzzzzz. I'm borderline ocd on my food intake.

I'm running a modified version of jonnie canditos linear program with cardio 5x a week ( to eat more haha)
6'5" 241........you must be doing something right.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'6 and 173-175 (Currently 20+ over stage weight)

God damn i feel small.. and your almost a foot taller then me.
DAMN YOU
It's a trick. Being over 200 at 6'5 is small fry lol. My buddy at the gym who's skin and bones is 6'9 and 210 .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a trick. Being over 200 at 6'5 is small fry lol. My buddy at the gym who's skin and bones is 6'9 and 210 .
bet it's hard to put on muscle at 6'9 though!!! good lord he would have to eat like a freak, lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bet it's hard to put on muscle at 6'9 though!!! good lord he would have to eat like a freak, lol.
I must say it took me a long time to look like I filled out at my height. Shorter guys have it easier in easy looking size.
But I still rather be tall lol

muskate

muskate

Awards
Truth be told, being tall with always make you look lanky. Any guy who is 6'2+ will need to be 300 pounds to not look lanky.

Look at Cedric Mcmillian. He's 6'0 and stepped on stage at the Arnold yesterday around 290.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth be told, being tall with always make you look lanky. Any guy who is 6'2+ will need to be 300 pounds to not look lanky.

Look at Cedric Mcmillian. He's 6'0 and stepped on stage at the Arnold yesterday around 290.
I'm shooting for 325 before I compete.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for sure - c1 has thorsdad31 glowing recommendation
Winner! Send your mailing info as well as an email my way via pm.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! I've yet to try 1 andro or any epicat product. I'd be willing to log as well. Gotta love chaos and pains generosity. Not to mention the labeling always looks sick!
Winner! Send your mailing info my way via pm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Gentleman !!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing the results from this!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
GRATS GUYS! Lets us know how it works for you!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Jump on this guys!!!! This is one hell of a giveaway. Follow my thread I'll be putting one up soon as well. Let us know what y'all are interested in trying!!!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Winner! Send your mailing info as well as an email my way via pm.
Received my box today - you guys ain't foolin around - 2 bottles of each!
Although you said a log wasn't required, I WILL be logging this, as soon as my "hormonals" chill out just a bit longer....probably and hopefully within a few weeks.
Will post up a link when it's up. Very excitedly looking forward to this.

Thanks again - much appreciated!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Received my box today - you guys ain't foolin around - 2 bottles of each!
Although you said a log wasn't required, I WILL be logging this, as soon as my "hormonals" chill out just a bit longer....probably and hopefully within a few weeks.
Will post up a link when it's up. Very excitedly looking forward to this.

Thanks again - much appreciated!
2 of each! That's awesome!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
We are at it again with a simple giveaway!
2 chemical one
2 legendary
GET IN HERE!
Epicat + laxo+1-dhea = win, not much more to be said.

If you need more, Some great reading to be done about the products over at www.chaosandpain.com
Got some hot pix for you as well.

Chemical one facts panel
View attachment 145815

Legendary facts panel
View attachment 145816

This 8 week stack will be sure to get your blood and gains flowing.

Simply post below for a chance to win. We would love a log done but it's not required.
Sign up to our newsletter (which is here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe) to get the latest info on EVERYTHING Chaos and Pain including secret SALES, AND throw us a follow on our instagram and facebook if you want.
Wow, Just caught this thread and all I can say is wow, Chemical 1 and Legendary look like a MAJORLY KICK ASS STACK!
Congratulations to the winners! So did the winners EACH get two tubs of each?? if so that's a sick giveaway

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Received mine as well. I will be posting up a log too, probably in early fall since I'm still in PCT. thanks again! Super generous of you guys.