Cheftepesh Joins The Swole Patrol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A big thank you goes out to @ZOO for giving me a chance to log this product. This will be my first run of 3-AD. I'm excited as I have run several other PH with some good results.

I will be dosing this at one 3 times a day. This will be used on a cut running 1200 - 1500 calories.

Current weight 195
Goal 180

Other supps
Multi
Fish oil
Moringa Oleifera
Tart Cherry
Flexible for joints

Attachments

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 1

The pills are easy to take. One 3 times a day. No initial adverse reaction found.

Workout: Back and biceps

Calories: 1521

Weight: 195

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you normal macros? That seems like a stout cut. I would be guess you'd be at 2500 or so maintenance?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you normal macros? That seems like a stout cut. I would be guess you'd be at 2500 or so maintenance?
I had a test done a few years back that placed my maintenance at around 1700 resting calories. I keep calories that low since it seems to work well for me. I also eat high protein as well because that works well for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2

No workout today due to work schedule.

Current weight 192.5

No sides felt except a small amount of the facial flush feeling shortly after I take it and that dissipates fast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No sides felt except a small amount of the facial flush feeling shortly after I take it and that dissipates fast.
Can't be niacin cause there's none in there;)

Nice to have a rest day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, chef!!!(y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't be niacin cause there's none in there;)

Nice to have a rest day!
Yeah. I switch multi so that could be where the niacin is. Just figured worth mentioning.

Defiantly seeing some more vascularity.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In, guy.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yeah, bro! Thanks for logging this for me :) Love the thread title too. Now let's go get those motherf'n GAAAINNNSSSS!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Missed today’s workout unfortunately due to rushing my kid to Dr straight from work. He’s got that coxsockie. Had time to get in last meal after running around to get all the crap he needs.

IMG_0277.JPG

Kept macros on point though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope you child is doing better...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I switch multi so that could be where the niacin is. Just figured worth mentioning.
Could be that then. Ecspecially if your old multi had little to no niacin and your new multi has a good dose of it. Also if you take your multi on an emtpy stomach the niacin would kick in harder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be that then. Ecspecially if your old multi had little to no niacin and your new multi has a good dose of it. Also if you take your multi on an emtpy stomach the niacin would kick in harder.
wow...I would never, never, ever take multi without food...I did that once a long time ago and got a horrible headache-never again.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow...I would never, never, ever take multi without food...I did that once a long time ago and got a horrible headache-never again.
I always do. I don’t usually eat till 10 or 11
AM. Just how my world runs.

Today I hit the gym. Back and Biceps. Hit a PR on preacher adding 25# to my usual lifting weight. I definitely feel more energy in the gym and endurance. I also seem some serious veins when lifting. Macros good today. Steak for dinner which increase fat %.

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always do. I don’t usually eat till 10 or 11
AM. Just how my world runs.

Today I hit the gym. Back and Biceps. Hit a PR on preacher adding 25# to my usual lifting weight. I definitely feel more energy in the gym and endurance. I also seem some serious veins when lifting. Macros good today. Steak for dinner which increase fat %.

View attachment 184774

View attachment 184775
Congrats on the PR! Looks like meal prep for the whole family?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice meal prepping! I love myfitnessspal to track calories and macros.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this!

I have some 3-AD heading my way as well..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the PR! Looks like meal prep for the whole family?
Amazingly I run a restaurant. The fact that many chef are overweight is because very easy to just grab anything and eat when your busy. I bring my own meals so I know I eat clean.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was stuck at work for 17 hours straight yesterday. Busy busy so no gym, but new weight is 189 with a 1% reduction on BF. So looking really good so far.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazingly I run a restaurant. The fact that many chef are overweight is because very easy to just grab anything and eat when your busy. I bring my own meals so I know I eat clean.
Ah, gotcha! Your username makes much more sense now.
Was stuck at work for 17 hours straight yesterday. Busy busy so no gym, but new weight is 189 with a 1% reduction on BF. So looking really good so far.
So you're running it at 75 mg per day, no other andros in the mix, correct?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah, gotcha! Your username makes much more sense now. So you're running it at 75 mg per day, no other andros in the mix, correct?
Yes and using an 11KT as well.

I am down to 189 currently

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today’s weigh in

IMG_0296.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I came very close to combining 11-KT with my upcoming 3-AD run. I decided to stick to my Invictus/7-KT stack instead though. (I think)
I thought about waiting but I like the aspect of seeing them work together and so far pretty impressed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought about waiting but I like the aspect of seeing them work together and so far pretty impressed.
Yeah, take advantage of the proposed synergy/potentiation 3-AD is supposed to offer when combined with anything else hormonal. I’m on day 2 and also using 75mg. My plan is to wean off Androsterone/Epiandro (except for Stano-Plex PWO), and I have already worked in a Hexadrone product as of today...which I have used quite a few times in the past. Also keeping the Invictus and 7-KT on board as I mentioned.

So far, I think 3-AD is quite smooth and I have definitely had some episodes of increased horniness. It took me forever to leave the house this morning...and I was alone 🤫

No other profound effects yet that I can attribute to this product as it is still very early..ha!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, take advantage of the proposed synergy/potentiation 3-AD is supposed to offer when combined with anything else hormonal. I’m on day 2 and also using 75mg. My plan is to wean off Androsterone/Epiandro (except for Stano-Plex PWO), and I have already worked in a Hexadrone product as of today...which I have used quite a few times in the past. Also keeping the Invictus and 7-KT on board as I mentioned.

So far, I think 3-AD is quite smooth and I have definitely had some episodes of increased horniness. It took me forever to leave the house this morning...and I was alone 🤫

No other profound effects yet that I can attribute to this product as it is still very early..ha!
Haven’t had that reaction but my libido is pretty good. I do see some extended time in the gym with less recovery.

This weekend we demod the bathroom, so that was a great workout. Nothing like moving tons of tile in 90 degree heat to work up a sweat.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Work has kept me from working out to much. I have notice more endurance on 17 hour shifts . Also increased vascularity which helps

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two long days at work and finally got a workout in. Back and biceps. The workout lasted longer even though I was exhausted going in. Seeing increased vascularity. Down to 188

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is definitely some increases in definition. Calves have leaned out with more defined muscle. Biceps have increased in size by 1/2”.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is definitely some increases in definition. Calves have leaned out with more defined muscle. Biceps have increased in size by 1/2”.
Awesome! Increasing biceps by 1/2" is some nice progress!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just have to get the abs under control.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had the chance to get back to the gym after a few days off due to work. Great back and bicep workout. Dropped the weight a little and went for higher reps. Definitely feel the difference. I’ll most likely get another bottle to add into my next bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had the chance to get back to the gym after a few days off due to work. Great back and bicep workout. Dropped the weight a little and went for higher reps. Definitely feel the difference. I’ll most likely get another bottle to add into my next bulk.
Awesome! You must enjoy it if you're picking up another bottle!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a great leg and shoulder workout. Had to come up for dinner so had to stop, but definitely have more energy and more pump.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weight remain constant, while increases in muscle mass. Chest and triceps today. New PR on land mine chest press.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you don’t mind if I share more of my ongoing 3-AD experience..

I feel that sometimes 3-AD makes me feel more lethargic....other times not so much. I am now averaging 100mg per day. Endurance/strength/energy in the gym is feeling great for me, and muscle fullness is surely up as well. I don’t find it to particularly be a good leaning out agent, and I have a more bloated appearance as well. Then again, most prohormones give me a bloated appearance. All things considered though, it’s a fun compound to use! It feels so great before a workout...especially at 50mg with some Epi-Andro!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope you don’t mind if I share more of my ongoing 3-AD experience..

I feel that sometimes 3-AD makes me feel more lethargic....other times not so much. I am now averaging 100mg per day. Endurance/strength/energy in the gym is feeling great for me, and muscle fullness is surely up as well. I don’t find it to particularly be a good leaning out agent, and I have a more bloated appearance as well. Then again, most prohormones give me a bloated appearance. All things considered though, it’s a fun compound to use! It feels so great before a workout...especially at 50mg with some Epi-Andro!
I personally can’t use epiandro. For some reason it gives me a jaw ache. As a leaning agent 3ad seems to be ok. Not sure of the bloat, but will see with pct. I’m also very low in calories right now.

Great workout after having my ass kicked at work all day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One week left and decided to dose a little higher. Just ran out of the KT. Will be pushing harder this week.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took final dose this am. Will leave final review tonight or tomorrow

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final Review:

As with any pill I love the easy of taking. The lower dose pills allows for flexible dosing. I lost about 5# on the run with a visible increase in muscle mass. I didn’t have lethargy or any negative sides. Overall a great product which I’ll use on my next run.