Cheftepesh is leaning out with thermogenesis

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you to vitalize supplements and brandinooo for giving me a chance to run Themogenesis.

IMG_1480899452.777956.jpg

IMG_1480899465.772089.jpg

Weight: 215
Height: 5'9"
Calories: 2000 on cut

Supps
AAEFX multi 4 daily AM
Formutech flexible 4 daily AM
Garlic 500mg 3 x daily
D3 5000 is AM
Potassium 99mg AM
MTest 2 AM 2 Midday
Fish Oil 950 dha/EPA 3 x daily
Xgels 5 preworkout
Blood pressure meds

I took the first dose this AM. I liked that there was no huge rush of energy, but more of a sustained amount of energy. This worked out well since I had a full day and 3 hours of sleep
last night. So far this works pretty well. Appetite was also dramatically decreased.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thank you bro, we appreciate you doing this
Brandinooooo VitalizeSupps nicksox15

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In-on-this-ride

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Thanks again for the log.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Excited to follow along

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! IN on this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3. The last of my light workouts as I will be increasing weights on my way back to where I was. I was unable to take today's dose due to a dentist visit. Yes, it sucked.

So far I will be dosing later in the day. I find the appetite suppression wears off during the evening, so for my hours it is best for me to dose later. I think for me that is going to work better. At least today very little calories. Will post a pic later of leg day.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good dude. When is later in the day for you to dose? Definitely interested in how the later dose time will work out for you

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
You are so welcome! I am following along big guy!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 5

Had a great arm day. Macros was a little skewed towards some extra carbs. Dose afternoon again and had some better results with appetite suppression. Energy was down alittle from the night before. Lack of sleep and early start.

IMG_1481293689.447291.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Had a great arm day. Macros was a little skewed towards some extra carbs. Dose afternoon again and had some better results with appetite suppression. Energy was down alittle from the night before. Lack of sleep and early start.

View attachment 143066
cheftepesh1 Im hoping you get the weekly results I have. Dont know about total weight loss but my appearance has definitely changed, proof in the pictures

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like something I'd like. Work is kicking my ass. Between my schedule and kids appointments I'm shot

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like something I'd like. Work is kicking my ass. Between my schedule and kids appointments I'm shot
I understand that completely! I work 24 hour shifts at one job and 12 hour night shift at the other job, have a 15-year-old son who's playing basketball and a wife who for some reason wants me to find time to spend with her. LOL but I know you can make it happen

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey could we get a before shot so we can compare your results at the end? How are you liking it so far? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Vitalize is now a sponsored company for this board. We have a new company page now so if you have any questions or need any info, there's a place to go now :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll post a pic tomorrow if I make to the gym. The last few days have been rough on schedule and training. Worked all weekend from early in the morning till late in the day.
Loving the appetite suppression on the product. Have very little appetite later in the day when I usually need to eat more. This should be the biggest part of my need for products like this.
IMG_1481593345.508243.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Looking great man keep it up !!! I can't wait to start mine .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had some long days so eating has been unscheduled

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just make sure u do your best to keep it clean . I Usually grill some chicken breast and boil some potatoes each day when cutting .
It's been a little tough. Been having dental work done. This has been throwing off macros. Soup is my go to.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Down 1# so far with some loss of bf

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this time of year always feels like something happens. plans to bulk up but unforeseen circumstances just pop up and it blows. kids stuff as well and work schedule just gets draining.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! Glad to hear its working for you so far. What are your macros looking like right now?
Definitely liking the appetite suppression that usually doesn't work on me. Just need some time in the gym.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Definitely liking the appetite suppression that usually doesn't work on me. Just need some time in the gym.
If your like me and you work a lot, maybe go on your lunch break. Anytime in the gym is better than none.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your like me and you work a lot, maybe go on your lunch break. Anytime in the gym is better than none.
I do the same thing. If I can't make it in he AM I'll use my lunch break to at least get some cardio in. Looking good in here!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yess i love it !!! That thermogenic blend alone is great!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
You guys are too kind...It's nice to hear all this!

The appetite suppression and mood boost are pretty potent in this. I hear those two attributes the most, people seem to handle the stim part fine. It's there, but not overwhelming/ there is no anxiety. Thanks Noopept.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finally got a good workout in and got sick the next day. Hoping the doc clears me tomorrow.

Normally when I get like this I eat like crap. With this supp I'm clean eating and not as hungry.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So here's some good news and some bad news. Good news down another pound. . Bad news bronchitis so out of the gym for at least a week. Going to keep going since still going to be moving a lot at work. Plus when I get down I eat so the appetite suppression will help.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So here's some good news and some bad news. Good news down another pound. . Bad news bronchitis so out of the gym for at least a week. Going to keep going since still going to be moving a lot at work. Plus when I get down I eat so the appetite suppression will help.
im glad your down a pound and love the results im seeing BUT if i can suggest, dont take this with bronchitis or being sick. dont lower your immune system to keep off a pound or two. not worth it

get better and continue

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn't seem to effect my health, which is good. Even when ill I like to stay on my regimen. For me I find it keeps me stricter when eating. IF it I will stress eat which sucks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weight down to 212.5 this morning. Still get great appetite suppression. Would have liked some more energy from this, but pleased so far.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you losing weight!? It's eating season and I have fallen prey to the gods of food a plenty.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are you losing weight!? It's eating season and I have fallen prey to the gods of food a plenty.
A mix of bronchitos and the pill. Between both no appetite and been drinking tea like nothing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough getting sick over the holidays, but keeping the weight off is a definite bonus

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off the meds and still dropping weight. Down to 211. So far dropped 5#. So can't really complain.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off the meds and still dropping weight. Down to 211. So far dropped 5#. So can't really complain.
Sweet man!! I finally hit 215 as of today, started at 221 when I began the Thermogenesis, and still have a week or so left

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weigh in today 210. Almost done with the pills. Back on antibiotics. Apparently bronchitis now can fight certain types of antibiotics so yeah. Just need my gym time back.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, sorry that's been kicking your butt! Dealing with some bad sinus stuff myself right now and know how tough it is

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn dude, sorry that's been kicking your butt! Dealing with some bad sinus stuff myself right now and know how tough it is
Appreciate it. My wife has the sinus problem. At least the kid is healthy.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn. I hate antibiotics. Get better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On my last day of this run so will post my final review tonight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Review

Overall: 9.
The best overall aspect is the appetite suppression. In very few products do I actually see this. For me this worked the best. I lost a total of 6 pounds during this run. I did have bronchitis which helped.

Taste: 10 capsule so

Energy: 8 This is a lower stim product, but even mixed with other stims, it was light.

I would like to say thank you again for letting me run this product.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the work sir! Glad you enjoyed it! Notice any body temp increase?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really but I run hot usually

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im definitely going to run 2 of these back to back !!!! Should I log it ???