Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

voelxvoelx

Awards
ID

You will either be asked for ID or you won't, so if you are, you need a form of ID that doesn't list your address, i.e. a passport.

I have always been asked for my ID (two separate locations), and the phlebotomist has never batted an eye at my passport.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Why would he not want his address listed ? it's a legit service it does not matter if you use your real info. Unless you are in a state other then your own

voelxvoelx

Awards
Why would he not want his address listed ? it's a legit service it does not matter if you use your real info. Unless you are in a state other then your own
Sorry I wasn't a bit more clear in my post. I was writing in response to some of the earlier posts in which there was concern about residing in a non-participating state.

BababooeyHTJ

Awards
Guys, thanks for making this thread. I've been having some issues. Recently I've been wondering if I have low testosterone. I saw this thread when googling around and went and got a blood test done. Sure enough its low. I know that should be bad news but its a relief to know what my problem has been and its treatable.

Now I just need to find a doctor who won't bust my balls over using these results. I can't afford a bunch of doctor's visits and trips to quest diagnostic.

I'll treat this one way or the other.

Really, I can't thank you enough guys.

settled

Awards
I know this tread has been going for a while and it is great to see. But I have noticed some confusion about the test and price. It really isn't a "loophole". Yes, it the package is called "Female Hormone Testing" but it is just the name for the group of tests. The price is based on the number and type of tests. You can see this when you go through some of the male testing menus which state "females ordering this male testing package will not betested for PSA". So, they know that people are just ordering the package that best fits them, regardless of name. I start and end my cycle with the Male Hormone Testing, which is more expensive, but then use the "Female Hormone Testing" during the cycle to see how things are progressing. If I thing there may be an issue, I would think of ordering something additional (like the Thyroid TSH, Cholesterol, or Liver). But this really makes no excuse for not keeping close watch of what is happening in my body.

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
How would one go about it if they have 100% medical. That would be my cheapest route, like what would I say to the doctor? haha
Thanks

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How would one go about it if they have 100% medical. That would be my cheapest route, like what would I say to the doctor? haha
Thanks
You don't need this then. Just go to your Dr and tell them exactly what bloodwork you want and be clear you want the actual results.

Although, if you go that route, your results will be on your medical file. If an issues arises, it will then be a preexisting condition. Atleast, I believe...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How useful could Free Test (or SHBG) be if you happen to get yourself into a situation where you had recovery issues after cycling?

I'm really stuck on "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG" + "Lipid" vs "Hormonal Panel for Females" + "Lipid". The Female is like $100 cheaper.

Edit: Decided to get the full deal, since it is my baseline. 15% code, came to $173.XX for "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG" + "Lipid"

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How useful could Free Test (or SHBG) be if you happen to get yourself into a situation where you had recovery issues after cycling?

I'm really stuck on "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG" + "Lipid" vs "Hormonal Panel for Females" + "Lipid". The Female is like $100 cheaper.

Edit: Decided to get the full deal, since it is my baseline. 15% code, came to $173.XX for "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG" + "Lipid"
Either get the male or female panel. Female if u just want to see if ur bouncing back from PCT as hoped or male panel if u need to troubleshoot.

Female panel hits everything on a high level. Male panel is more comprehensive but costs 3 times as much. Be sure an use the 15% discount at the beginning of this thread.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this thread ;)

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
SHBG test

I don't know if they test for this, which I believe is my issue

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I'm so happy they finally put a center near my home.

First time I used this I had to drive two hours away from my house.

If you have one of these reasonably close, you're a fool for not using it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

I have not used this service myself, unfortunately, as I live in NY. However, a well-known AM member has and will weigh in with his experience soon.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health. :banana:
Bump. More info on page 1

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T34TU2

coupon code for march

going in for some pre-cycle blood work in a few days

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T34TU2

coupon code for march

going in for some pre-cycle blood work in a few days

big_k

Awards
This coupon code: JTRDD547X reduces the cost more than the other one btw

Hey guys, New Member, found this thread from google and I am finally going to wise up and get my bloods...

As far as a baseline (this will be my fourth cycle) should I get anything besides Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG" + "Lipid" ,

Also should I get a during cycle Bloodwork or just during PCT?

I will be using Tren for the first time so I want to be as careful as possible.

Might as well get some STD testing while I'm at it lol

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Labcoro was successful for me, then google how to read bloodwork

made2last

Awards
Im in NY so im screwed, so im assuming theres no privacy when it comes to health insurance coverage? I was hoping to be put on androgel or axiron, and do a mild PH cycle using the topical test as a base, am playing with fire here?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I realized this doesn't work for MA anymore. How do I ask my doctor for a hormone panel without him getting suspicious?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realized this doesn't work for MA anymore. How do I ask my doctor for a hormone panel without him getting suspicious?
Google signs of low T and site them to your doctor. They can't say no. Tell them you want a blood panel done.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean who cares if he is suspicious? U r either shutdown and in need of therapy or u arent.

HIPPA does not allow them to do anything with ur private information that is mentioned to the doc or learned about thru medical practices. The government can't use that information against u.

Tell the truth and see if he gives u the blood test. Also, ur doc can also go thru the private MD labs website for bloods. Often times, this option is still MUCH cheaper than u paying out of pocket.

Johnblack

Awards
Just to update this great thread,

I just ordered the female hormone panel and lipid profile. There was a section on the female hormone panel selection that talked about females and males ordering the test so there is no trickery required. I used a recent discount code I found online for 12% and it was a little over $100 even to get the female hormone and lipid panel. The testing paperwork has my name, address, age, and the tests I ordered (as individual tests, not a whole profile). I'm going to head into lapcorp today and hopefully I'll get something back tomorrow because I'm planning to begin a new cycle on Sunday.

Johnblack

Awards
I got my results today. less than 24 hr turnaround. Great service for $100. Get even better pricing with the discount code above. **Highly Recommended**

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
any current coupon codes?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime I need it I just just google "Private MD Labs discount code" and the 15% one is a cinche to find.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
shot in the dark here guys, does anyone know a way around the restriction on massachusetts residents, or know of an alternate route? my doctor says the insurance won't cover a full hormonal unless i might have some really rare estrogen-related illnesses.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I've got to give out some serious props to Dragon13 and all of the members on here.

THIS WORKED AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!

I ordered the test completely online, walked into a local lab same day without an appointment, and had the results by e-mail the following day!!! The female panel had all of the correct tests I was looking for. Was $55 total, tax, all said and done. There's more, but here are some of my numbers if anyone is curious.

Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 205lbs (~20% BF)
Testosterone, Serum - 600's - 348-1197 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 10's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL - HIGH
FSH, Serum - 13's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL - HIGH
Estradiol - 14's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

My BUN and ratio was high (25's) out of range, but a high protein diet can cause that.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I've got to give out some serious props to Dragon13 and all of the members on here.

THIS WORKED AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!

I ordered the test completely online, walked into a local lab same day without an appointment, and had the results by e-mail the following day!!! The female panel had all of the correct tests I was looking for. Was $55 total, tax, all said and done. There's more, but here are some of my numbers if anyone is curious.

Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 205lbs (~20% BF)
Testosterone, Serum - 600's - 348-1197 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 10's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL - HIGH
FSH, Serum - 13's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL - HIGH
Estradiol - 14's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

My BUN and ratio was high (25's) out of range, but a high protein diet can cause that.
Bet those nurses were taking a good look at those BUNs.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
August 2016 code 0076Y3W

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I just looked at the site, and there is a section for "Hormone Panel for Males $176.49" which include lipids.
Not sure how they are not catching the fact that you are dudes coming in for the "Female Hormone Testing Panel $66.99."

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just looked at the site, and there is a section for "Hormone Panel for Males $176.49" which include lipids.
Not sure how they are not catching the fact that you are dudes coming in for the "Female Hormone Testing Panel $66.99."
They actually changed the name of that panel
To the Female Hormone Panel / Bodybuilder Panel.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
LOL awesome. In the past if you ordered up the panel, it does ask if you're male or female and explains either can take it.

TurboT

Awards
I'm from nj what's my best way to run some bloodwork without being charged a arm n a leg ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed.