Chaos & Pain PWO Cannibal Forex Reloaded - Log

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Here I go, going to log this sick new PWO from Chaos & Pain, Cannibal Forex Reloaded (Thanks C&P for this opportunity!). Just to give you a background, I weight about 180, and have a fairly high stim tolerance. I have taking a boatload of PWO from Mesomorph, Redcon1, Sidewalk Cracka, Wild Thing, OL, BPI… etc, etc, etc. So basically, I have a solid grid to compare it. Here is where you can snag a tub of this Rock Star level PWO…

https://www.chaosandpain.com/best-pre-workout-supplements/

Ok, so onto the log. I took Forex two times, and all I can say is WOW, it packs a serious punch. Little background, for the past week I have been drained, and I am still fighting the remains of a bad cold (keep this in mind for later).

After waking up from a nap, and feeling like I was in another world, I came out of the gate swinging, and took a scoop right to the head. Within 10-min I felt the focus kicking in, within 30-min I was in the zone. Literally, I was so focused that I thought it was too much. My strength, and energy were on point, with no jitters. However, about an hour in I felt myself feeling slightly nauseous, and had to slow down. I think this was related to my cold, not the PWO.

Round two, I decided to only take ¾ of a scoop since I felt a little funky last time. Ended up with that same in the zone effect, without the intensity. One thing I noticed this time was I seemed to appear slightly more vascular when curling. I felt a little nauseous again for about 5-minutes, but it was less intense then the first time…. But again, I think its this stupid cold.
In a nutshell;

- Flavor / Taste – Karny Candy, not bad. Its sweet, but goes down smooth. Not the type of PWO you need to hold your nose with.
- Focuses – Insane! Truly the best I have had.
- Energy – Solid, consistent, no jitters, and seemed to fade away without keeping me up at night like some DMAA products have.
- Mixability – Like a charm, no clunks, an only left a mild film in the glass.
- Pump / vascularity – Didn’t notice much in the pump area, but seemed more vascular.

Figure I would tag the cast of characters that replied on the C&P original post…

pyrobatt tsmog Spencyyj Brownrg8 thebigt Oconns28 Alpha1agreda DUbz86 bighulksmash muskate Zenercise bosskardo Juicedeez utz Barca1323 BamBam0319 chefbo Balthazar KilaCali beastmode1981 paul56778 Zenercise FleshWhistle Lance927 Martyfnemec

Canibal ferox.png

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind if I do...

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Cannibal ferox is by far my favorite PWO. I love not only the caffeine but the nootropics aspect added to the preworkout. If you haven't tried it I recommend starting half a scoop and enjoy it!!!!!!!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Cannibal ferox is by far my favorite PWO. I love not only the caffeine but the nootropics aspect added to the preworkout. If you haven't tried it I recommend starting half a scoop and enjoy it!!!!!!!
I agree! I finished off a tub of Cannibal ferox last year, this is my first time taking Cannibal ferox Reloaded. Its similar, but focus factor seems way more intense then I remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in:bigok:

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Scoop #3 today

Alright, alright... my cold has subsided, and I didn't get that nauseous feeling today. As I mentioned, I figured it was linked to not feeling good and nothing to do with the PWO.

So I think I found the sweet spot, 3/4 of a scoop seems perfect. Solid drive in the gym today, I was there for 2-hours, and didn't feel drained leaving. I literately had sustained energy the entire time, and didn't feel all cracked out to get it. At this point, I think Ill roll with 3/4 scoop unless I feel super tired that day.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Scoop #3 today

Alright, alright... my cold has subsided, and I didn't get that nauseous feeling today. As I mentioned, I figured it was linked to not feeling good and nothing to do with the PWO.

So I think I found the sweet spot, 3/4 of a scoop seems perfect. Solid drive in the gym today, I was there for 2-hours, and didn't feel drained leaving. I literately had sustained energy the entire time, and didn't feel all cracked out to get it. At this point, I think Ill roll with 3/4 scoop unless I feel super tired that day.
Nice ! Glad it's going well bro, good thing about te 3/4 scoop being enough is it'll help you conserve as well!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Nice. Will check this out in the am.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice ! Glad it's going well bro, good thing about te 3/4 scoop being enough is it'll help you conserve as well!
Exactly, it's trial and error when it comes to stronge PWO. Everyone needs to exaperiment to figure out that sweet spot!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this for sure!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Sweeet nice review dude. Sounds like it's pretty intense. My stim tolerance is pretty high too so this might be what I'm looking for. Just finished up wild thing by assault labs and conqu3r by Olympus. Bother were ok. Didn't really seem to do the job in the energy department but focus was alright. Will have to give this a go next. After a short period of no pwos.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sweeet nice review dude. Sounds like it's pretty intense. My stim tolerance is pretty high too so this might be what I'm looking for. Just finished up wild thing by assault labs and conqu3r by Olympus. Bother were ok. Didn't really seem to do the job in the energy department but focus was alright. Will have to give this a go next. After a short period of no pwos.
I have done both of those, and I'm with you, they dint pack the punch I was looking for.
C&P is the strongest non-dmaa PWO I have taken at this point. Def worth picking up a tub.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I've been hitting this stuff up pretty hard, took my 6th scoop today.
Not sure what it was, but for some reason I felt that beta alanine kick in hard, I was itchin' like a crack head, haha. Still trying 3/4 scoop, provided enough energy to blast my tris, and back over 1 1/2 hours, then tagged on a 12 min AMRAP (xfit style) at the end. Love the fact that I still have the drive at the end of my WO to nail up a fast burner!

I'm going to do a Cross Fit drop in this Saturday, and might just take a full scoop again... maybe. Ill report back!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Maybe save the full scoop for some PRs?
Actually, that is not a bad idea.
Xfit starts out slow, then increases at the end with their timed WO. Maybe Ill try the full on a max bench day, or heavy leg day.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Went for the full scoop on Friday, leg day. I didn't notice much more energy vs 3/4 scoop. What I mainly noticed was my heart pumped a little faster, and I was sweeting like crazy! But I still nailed 275 for 4 reps to the floor, which is not bad for me considering I'm only at 178lbs right now.

On Saturday, I went back to my normal 3/4 scoop and did a xfit drop in. This stuff is GREAT for prolonged high intensity training. I finished the entire WO, and knocked out some abs at the end. This has been consistent throughout using this PWO. Just sustained energy that tappers off and you don't crash.

Honestly, at this point, C&P is my new favorite non-DMAA pre.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
It's great to see the awesome feedback from our preworkout. I personally love ferox but recently switched back to the cannibal riot. I react to both great but I must say the nootropics aspect of the ferox is great when I have to train and do cardio after it keeps me going.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
It's great to see the awesome feedback from our preworkout. I personally love ferox but recently switched back to the cannibal riot. I react to both great but I must say the nootropics aspect of the ferox is great when I have to train and do cardio after it keeps me going.
The sustained energy is one of the strong points for this pre, plus it just fads out of your system without a crash.
I like to lift for about 90 minutes, and toss in a 10-min intense AMRAP at the end normally consisting of 3-5 movements. Every time I have had just the right amount of energy to still smash the final AMRAP.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sub!

Just ordered a tub for myself
Trust me, you will not be disappointed! I have taken a lot of PWO, and this is my new fav non-DMAA PWO. Its hard hitting, with great focuses, but not cracked out jittery, which is what I want in a pre.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Awesome guys. Thanks so much for the feedback. Stay tuned for a free giveaway from Chaos and Pain coming up in the next hour!!!!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Awesome guys. Thanks so much for the feedback. Stay tuned for a free giveaway from Chaos and Pain coming up in the next hour!!!!
Heck yea!!! Ill review it like crazy, what is it :) I really like C&P products, so I imagine I'll enjoy anything.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Well, I've been doing a full scoop for the past week. I needed to ease into this PWO. Now a scoop feels like the 3/4 scoop did at first. Also running andro 19 & EPI, I'm on week 3. I'm pretty sure it's the andros, but my pumps and veins have been insaine latley. Arms look like railroad tracks when I lift, haha!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
It's kind of hard to keep writing updates on a PWO.... but I don't think I've talked about the flavor that much. I'm using Cotten candy flavor, and one thing I noticed is I can drink a full scoop with only 6oz of water. I normally need 12oz, but not with this crap. The taste is actually decent, obviously it's super sweet and reminds me of clowns, haha. But I'm not letting any clown touch me, I'll kick their ass all lit up on the **** !

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Taste - well this is one of the strong suits. I only have to mix it with 6 ounces, but normally I need 12 ounces with other PWO. I'm using cotton candy, it reminds me of clowns in the circus. But no clown is going to touch you on this ****, you could kick their ass all lit up on this PWO!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Well, all good things must come to an end.... and that is the case with this PWO. All and all, this sh*t is the fun*ing bomb. I would love it if C&P would send me more ;) I would 100% accept it and be thier spokes person (hint, hint pyrobatt )

For real, this is the best non-DNA PWO I have used. I did noticed my tolerance to it went up after 2-weeks of use. Towards the end I was using a heaping scoop, but all the cool benifits were still there!

Any ways, buy it, like for real... but this s*it, you will not be disopointed!!!

Oh yea, I was provided this PWO for free, but if it was funki*g bull sh*t I would say... but it's not.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Thanks for the feed back. You should check out chemical four as it's our new product!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree about it being the best non dmaa pre on the market right now. I'm still using half to 3/4 of a scoop and get crazy energy and focus with great pumps.
Plus I'm not a fan of dmaa since it makes me lethargic after a few hours.