Chad`s 5 step program to being a monster. Step 3: TREN

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still no 4th crown. you guys are going to be fired if you dont get on it! blackjack has 4!!! how did i get left out!!!!!!!!!
YEEE HAAAAW looks like i came back in time for my 24 hour whoring streak to be up and rep you finally !!! booo ya 4 crowns

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol we are such whores... and my son likes to pee on everyone. just thought id share.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm i recall as a child walking into my sisters room (she was an infant at the time) and she had taken off her diaper and had smeared the entire bed with liquid poo.

i estimate a 80% chance that youre little pooper will do the same thing at some point.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know how the fukc i missed this thread.....you all are some goofy fckers...zombie the goat prize was effin histerical....:toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we should try to get that goat prize and have contest for it! lol that would be sweet. plus, winner gets to take a pic doing the nasty with it and post it :blink:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol we are such whores... and my son likes to pee on everyone. just thought id share.
poop, if the peepee is up put the DIAPER DOWN!

join the club, i think it is only the best of us that get the shower of love from the babies! you'll learn soon how to change them diapers REALLY FAST! :toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
zombie where did you get that sexy blow up sheep? tell me, or.....I'll CUT YA!!!!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was in a bind and had little choice of hormones, so I kinda HAD to try tren.

YOU WERE RIGHT CHAD, THAT STUFF OWNS!!! :)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was in a bind and had little choice of hormones, so I kinda HAD to try tren.

YOU WERE RIGHT CHAD, THAT STUFF OWNS!!! :)
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: YA SON!!!!

On it right now and its the $hit! aside from the occasional hypo attack! :hammer:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love when people tell me i look like im on steroids when im almost 2 months off.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok cycle up date!

ill be running 4 weeks of sust and 6 of test prop.

what should i run first?

i think SS told me to run the prop first but i cant recall.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok cycle up date!

what should i run first?

i would think prop first, isnt it faster acting? then the sust would lead to carrying onthe prop and add the long ester.... are you plannin on adding anadrol to help kick it?

what happened to the tren?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would think prop first, isnt it faster acting? then the sust would lead to carrying onthe prop and add the long ester.... are you plannin on adding anadrol to help kick it?

Yeah, but if you run the prop second, the esters will clear up quicker at the end.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love when people tell me i look like im on steroids when im almost 2 months off.
haha true,true....i love it when people ask me if i juice...i'm all like "na im all natural"..hahaha stupid fukcs

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
haha true,true....i love it when people ask me if i juice...i'm all like "na im all natural"..hahaha stupid fukcs
My buddy used to say "Nah, I run marathons!":fool2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy used to say "Nah, I run marathons!":fool2:
:toofunny: that's pretty good, i think i should stard a thread of options to say if someone asks that...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: that's pretty good, i think i should stard a thread of options to say if someone asks that...
Damn :frustrate Repped you, but accidently hit enter before I could type in a comment.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but if you run the prop second, the esters will clear up quicker at the end.
This is true. Would make it easier to know when to start P.C.T. Reps to you sinner! :ntome:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
ok cycle up date!

what should i run first?

What doses are you doing? And i'd start with the prop, I LOVE prop.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

oh the tren and anadrol and winny are all going too. just didnt know what test to use first.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Chad the Gnome is doing a Test/Decca/Fina run... Little fker says he's gonna dead lift that 200lb dumbell at the gym!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to run 700-800mg a week of prop and maybe 1250 mg a week of sust.

ill kick off with the prop i guess.
Dam chad your a fukcin beast........

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im trying to get my back pose better for you :(

:toofunny: :toofunny:
funny i only inject in my traps now...:aargh: :lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Awwwwww.... Let's all have a group hug! :cheers:

FAGS! :ntome:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh the tren and anadrol and winny are all going too. just didnt know what test to use first.
WOOOHOOO THATS MY BOY! just throw it all in a blender (syringes and needles included) then just do one huge suppository, YOUR GONNA GET PUMPED OFF THAT SHIII!

na for real though sounds sick and perfect chad cycle..... whats your dosing plans?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOHOOO THATS MY BOY! just throw it all in a blender (syringes and needles included) then just do one huge suppository, YOUR GONNA GET PUMPED OFF THAT SHIII!

na for real though sounds sick and perfect chad cycle..... whats your dosing plans?
dam my balls hurt just thinkin about that..:D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
ok cycle up date!

what should i run first?

I think you should run a "Duchaine". He discovered a non-AR-mediated pathway to growth at very high doses of AAS, especially testosterone. Here is a Duchaine for you:

Weeks 1-2: 8,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 3-8: 4,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 8-10: 1,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
PCT

Oh, and a LOT of food. You can also add other stuff like Tren and Deca and EQ if you want, for extra fun.

Remember to take your AI's though... :yawn:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should run a "Duchaine". He discovered a non-AR-mediated pathway to growth at very high doses of anabolic steroids, especially testosterone. Here is a Duchaine for you:

Weeks 1-2: 8,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 3-8: 4,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 8-10: 1,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
post cycle therapy

Oh, and a LOT of food. You can also add other stuff like Tren and Deca and EQ if you want, for extra fun.

Remember to take your AI's though... :yawn:
This cycle makes me think of creatine loading.....only with juice :lol:. Is the large ester of significance with this Duchaine method?