The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
both so good! I actually like the cookies n creme one more, reminds me of a Mcdonalds Mcflurry!
I enjoyed the CNC one much better as well.
For 200+ Calories a serving it will scare some people off.
Tastes like Square Oreo Thins (Since the filling is very weak)

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Found both flavors of the Fillows (CnC and Cinnamon bun) as well as the Choc PB Corn Pops...

Cinnamon Bun Fillows are AMAZING. The filling is just soft enough to make it seam like real icing and the flavor is spot on cinnamon bun. May have replaced CTC Churros as my #1 cinnamon type cereal favorite! Really excited to try the CnC this weekend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Krave have 6g Fat a Serving (Similar Macros to Fillows)
Corn Pops are 4.5g
CnC Poptart is 3.5g

I snagged the Mega Stuf Oreo O's (found at the very top of the shelf)
WIll get that review up this week.

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well time and time again I end up coming back to smores cereal. Anyone else love the stuff? So damn good!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well time and time again I end up coming back to smores cereal. Anyone else love the stuff? So damn good!
I watched my wife eat a whole box in one, she was pregnant though. that cereal is top notch

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those honey bun ones are good. I like the fruity lucky charms too. Let down by cinnamon Frosted Flakes. Good cinnamon but not frosting 🤷‍♂️

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Want to try chocolate PB pops

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn sounds like it would have been so good. Thanks for saving me the time/money.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On my 3rd box in 10 days
Love these

Tastes like these but better IMO
Agree with this. Honey buns actually taste like the real hostess or whatever things. Not a cinnamon bun really tho.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Want to try chocolate PB pops
They’re just ok. They still have that odd “almost stale” Corn Pops texture wich I struggle to enjoy. I actually think the flavor makes that portion worse vs regular pops which I like the subtle sweetness

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Got these in the mail, perfect for protein fluff/ice cream toppings when low carb day!

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got these in the mail, perfect for protein fluff/ice cream toppings when low carb day!
have you tried them before? if so, how are they/best flavor?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched my wife eat a whole box in one, she was pregnant though. that cereal is top notch
For real it's food stuff no doubt about that!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
have you tried them before? if so, how are they/best flavor?
I havent until they sent them. I love them, I put on yogurt or protein ice cream and the flavor is on point. I think i like the Chocolate the best! I havent opened the frosted yet!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent until they sent them. I love them, I put on yogurt or protein ice cream and the flavor is on point. I think i like the Chocolate the best! I havent opened the frosted yet!
I've never even heard of these but as a cereal junky it has me intrigued.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutter Butter Cereal (Heard it is being discontinued) --> They have DC Tags at my Giant Eagle for this and boxes are 87 cents

Go stock up if you like it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutter Butter Cereal (Heard it is being discontinued) --> They have DC Tags at my Giant Eagle for this and boxes are 87 cents

Go stock up if you like it.
I had high hopes for this cereal but it really didn't turn out the way I had hoped but the new peanut butter pops is probably one the best cereals I've had in decades

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had high hopes for this cereal but it really didn't turn out the way I had hoped but the new peanut butter pops is probably one the best cereals I've had in decades
Pb Pops is mediocre to me with a Very light flavor . Reese puff so is Miles ahead IMO
I think @booneman77 states that too
A lot Of people including myself found them lackluster

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pb Pops is mediocre to me with a Very light flavor . Reese puff so is Miles ahead IMO
I tend to eat them dry so maybe it tastes different to me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tend to eat them dry so maybe it tastes different to me
Yeah k def liked them better dry but my issue is more that they just always have that odd stale texture. I like them better regular flavor as for whatever reason the texture seems worse with the salty pb

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reese cereal never lasts too long in my household.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard a funny comment the other day about how coincidental it is we are seeing marijuana start getting legalized all over the country and then all of a sudden some bizzare and tasty munchy creations start flooding the market. Many of which you can suspect only someone who just puffed through a spliff could possibly think up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I heard a funny comment the other day about how coincidental it is we are seeing marijuana start getting legalized all over the country and then all of a sudden some bizzare and tasty munchy creations start flooding the market. Many of which you can suspect only someone who just puffed through a spliff could possibly think up.
Fine by me ha. All these new cereals are fun(and quite a few have been really good)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established

Love the vanilla Chex. Picture is protein fluff - recipe deets on my IG = @kelseyjfit

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this used to be my all time favorite cereal. I think a mixture of me no longer smoking the reefer and maybe the fact that I ate so much of it I burned myself out has me to where I really don't care for it much anymore. So strange because I would easily smash half a box in a sitting quick as can be.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine by me ha. All these new cereals are fun(and quite a few have been really good)
Oh for real man. Just thought it was hilarious and coincidental for sure. 🤣

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the biggest disappointments IMO
Lack of marshmallow big time
I thought it was good but you are right on the marshmallows. Wonder why not more? Trying to maintain a calorie range maybe? I dunno.

My biggest disappointment out if all of these so far is the cinnamon Frosted Flakes. The word frosted was misleading lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought it was good but you are right on the marshmallows. Wonder why not more? Trying to maintain a calorie range maybe? I dunno.

My biggest disappointment out if all of these so far is the cinnamon Frosted Flakes. The word frosted was misleading lol
Oh man I LOVED those ha. Thought they were just sweet enough.

For me the biggest disappointment lately was the fruity lucky charms. One of the worst things I’ve ever tasted. Like licking the floor of a fruit flavored chemical plant

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh man I LOVED those ha. Thought they were just sweet enough.

For me the biggest disappointment lately was the fruity lucky charms. One of the worst things I’ve ever tasted. Like licking the floor of a fruit flavored chemical plant
I love og Frosted Flakes so I expected that with cinnamon. They weren’t bad just not sweet enough for me. I thought it could have been the chosen one lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love og Frosted Flakes so I expected that with cinnamon. They weren’t bad just not sweet enough for me. I thought it could have been the chosen one lol
Get the cinnamon toast crunch churros or the cinnamon fillows... both are super sweet and still enough cinnamon.

also, the honey buns cereal is amazing if you like the real ones

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get the cinnamon toast crunch churros or the cinnamon fillows... both are super sweet and still enough cinnamon.

also, the honey buns cereal is amazing if you like the real ones
Cinnamon toast churros definitely sound interesting to me. I'm a huge fan of cinnamon toast crunch so I'm sure this flavor would be a hit for me. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cinnamon toast churros definitely sound interesting to me. I'm a huge fan of cinnamon toast crunch so I'm sure this flavor would be a hit for me. :)
take that flavor and make a slightly crispier churro (not really soft, but still very light) and that's what they are. I like them better than regular CTC and thats a top 5 all time for me