Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_0007.JPG

These are great. Best PB flavor I’ve had in a long time. Right up there with Reese’s puffs for top pb/choc

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
coming soon

Legit same box outline as krave S’mores and made by same company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
coming soon

Legit same box outline as krave S’mores and made by same company.

they shouldve at least frosted one side like a real pop tart ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FYI - pumpkin spice frosted flakes: good, not epic. A decent amount of legit pumpkin flavor to them, still very sweet (as expected from FF), really no "spice" to them though... I expected more cinnamon. Still not as good as the cinnamon FF, which are the best IMO

Newth

Awards
FYI - pumpkin spice frosted flakes: good, not epic. A decent amount of legit pumpkin flavor to them, still very sweet (as expected from FF), really no "spice" to them though... I expected more cinnamon. Still not as good as the cinnamon FF, which are the best IMO
And we get ham sandwich flavoured meatpies and potato crisps...wtf.:(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally loved them
177682BA-FC1D-4E98-AEA5-78C213BF2B07.jpeg

You can taste all the spices and subtle pumpkin flavor. Frosted Flakes sugar enhances it. Worth a box pickup and one of my favorites with special k pumpkin as my #1 and #2

The review I posted on IG:
“The initial taste of the Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes provides a sweet and luscious flaky crunch. The seasonal flavor is done very well providing you with equal ratios of pumpkin, clove, and nutmeg. Not once did any spice overpower each other. With how well the complimentary flavors meshed together the added sugar from the frosted flakes amplified the experience. The only downside to this cereal is if you eat a larger bowl they will get soggy fast. Word to the wise, use this cereal as a great topping to a yogurt bowl. Since a lot of cereal's are being re-released this was a warm welcoming to an early fall seasonal pick up.”

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally loved them
View attachment 170108

You can taste all the spices and subtle pumpkin flavor. Frosted Flakes sugar enhances it. Worth a box pickup and one of my favorites with special k pumpkin as my #1 and #2
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed them... just thought they would be stronger in the spice aspect since the cinn ones are so good/strong. Would def buy again as a total basic b.

PS Life and PS Special K are still my tops as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed them... just thought they would be stronger in the spice aspect since the cinn ones are so good/strong. Would def buy again as a total basic b.

PS Life and PS Special K are still my tops as well
Boone = basic . We are pumpkin connasioners

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hoping these are stronger flavor than the og ones from Canada or the tj‘s maple laddersView attachment 172179

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Picture doesn't show but I assume Maple Cheerios?
Weak and easy pass. 6/10 at best.

Honey Nut Frosted Flakes due to come out in the near future
Reese Hearts out for V-Day

Yes, maple Cheerios. You’ve had the newest release? I had the Canadian ones and expect the same but hoped for new/stronger.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep an eye out for theses.
The holiday flavor is GOAT

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man this thread is killing me. I dropped cereal a couple years back due to the sugar and carbs but man if the cravings for a bowl at night aren't always there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_0007.JPG

Pop tarts also come in strawberry (will try next). These are very unique in their texture... an interesting “soft crisp”.

SD cereal is something I found only at Giant in philly. Very solid and simple

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More Cereal's out:

and since you love oreo's
the first new ones of 2019

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_3113.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG

I was pretty excited about the donettes cereal until I saw the whopping 6g of fat per serving

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I look for cereal I can grind into powder that will dissolve easily. Honey bunches of oats works very well.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6g of fat is enough to turn down some donnettes cereal? I'd be more worried about sugar in any cereal than fats.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bet it tastes/mouthfeels much more like a donut tho... little greasy circles of happiness ������
The donuts are a bust pretty meh for the calories.
The Honey Buns is good, but Cinnabon is very similar..
Both Poptart flavors are also not worth grabbing either.. Skip on them

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure how I feel about Peeps in a cereal. Could be really bad or somehow work. Just like I couldn't quite imagine a Swedish Fish cereal :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure how I feel about Peeps in a cereal. Could be really bad or somehow work. Just like I couldn't quite imagine a Swedish Fish cereal :)
Pour the Peeps Creamer on top of the cereal = Magical Gainz
Looks like Fruit Loops + Marshamllows with a Peep name on the box just by how the cereal looks, but we will soon find out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The donuts are a bust pretty meh for the calories.
The Honey Buns is good, but Cinnabon is very similar..
Both Poptart flavors are also not worth grabbing either.. Skip on them
I had the brown sugar pop tarts and really liked them. They taste just like a BS pop tart (not especially exciting but still good). The texture tho is super unique and that’s what o liked most about them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sour patch kids cereal is the one that scares me ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
56842535492__725DC88E-5ED2-43AD-A704-E58376330818.JPG
IMG_3735.JPG
IMG_3736.JPG

Found all these at Walmart last night. Picked up and tried the sour patch and donettes (first ha)

SPC tastes like a sour version of trix. It’s a VERY unique and interesting flavor and mouthfeel to have sour in cereal. Dry they’re very good, milder sour. In milk they get much more sour though and personally I thought not as good. Worth a try for the uniqueness alone. Prob a one time buy tho.

Donettes are great dry. They have a very neat texture that truly seems like a powered coating (and thick too). In milk though they are kind of bland/boring tasting like just a mild vanilla or powdered sugar. Surprisingly not overly sweet though.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sour trix flavor + milk just doesnt sound appealing for the SPC cereal. This is coming from someone who loves sour tasting supps. Thanks for taking the first swing on those :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6g of fat is enough to turn down some donnettes cereal? I'd be more worried about sugar in any cereal than fats.
When’s the last time anyone’s bowl of cereal was actually a 3/4 cup serving? ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When’s the last time anyone’s bowl of cereal was actually a 3/4 cup serving? ;)
Lol that’s just silly. Unless you only eat cereal by the handful... at which point you still eat 7 servings haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_3800.JPG

Found these at Hy-Vee one day this week. I expect them to be pretty boring since they’re touted as “vanilla”.

What was super strange was literally the next day the entire display (which had prob 50+boxes) was totally gone and none to be found anywhere in the store...