The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CTC Shreds are in stock @ My walmart, despite not being able to get shipments the last 4 days due to weather.. They are not worth the pickup. Regular CTC is much better.

Frosted Flakes + Marshmallows from lucky charms, except you get skimped so hard on marshmallows it is a robbery. Open a box of lucky charms and then compare the marshmallows you get in this to the frosted flakes lucky charms you get maybe 1/2 the amount. 8-8.5/10 at best

Nutter Butter & Choc PB Shreds are the plays if you are picking up new cereal's. Chips ahoy is a huge letdown. Cookie Crisp is far better in taste.

The Choc PB Shreds have a denser and richer flavor then Reese Puffs (Did not think it was possible), but at 250 calories per serving (55g serving) you have to expect that. If you don't mind the rough texture of a mini-wheat spin off they are worth the box and pickup. Highly suggest cause the flavor is spot on.

Reactions: LLN
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Fav Choc PB Cereal

more flavor then reese puffs IMO

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Picked this up recently and it’s amazing if you like toffee.
91D4A452-A1B4-495D-8802-C87A26FD05B9.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had the nutter butter cereal last night... awesome. Tastes spot on like a NB cookie, and the amount of fat in it is apparent as they have a very good "mouthfeel" for a dry cereal vs a filled cookie. Was really impressed by them for the cals/serving too. Certainly worth the pickup IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

7/10
Mixed berry cereal is lacking in flavor.
Minimal amount of marshmallows.
Buy if your a diehard mario fan (nostalgia) or save the money and just buy lucky charms.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

7/10
Mixed berry cereal is lacking in flavor.
Minimal amount of marshmallows.
Buy if your a diehard mario fan (nostalgia) or save the money and just buy lucky charms.
just got a throwback mini SNES with like 150 games or something on it for xmas and was plaing mario the other night ha... might need to get a box and have a throwback day.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got a throwback mini SNES with like 150 games or something on it for xmas and was plaing mario the other night ha... might need to get a box and have a throwback day.
So jealous

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

These are Sleepers. Get them ASAP
Dense Cinnamon Sugar + Maple Syrup combination. Did a very good job for 90 calories a pop.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

These are Sleepers. Get them ASAP
Dense Cinnamon Sugar + Maple Syrup combination. Did a very good job for 90 calories a pop.
Just had these last night. They hold up to milk really well. I made bowl, let dogs out, got dogs water, turned on tv, got back up to grab bottle of water, came back still crunchy AF lol.

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Cereal are only downfall to my diet ! I have to take medication at night and it makes me so hungry I wake up through the night and eat bowls of cereal maybe even a box each night ! Just can’t seem to stop it and it’s driving me mad while trying to eat clean n lose weight !

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Just had these last night. They hold up to milk really well. I made bowl, let dogs out, got dogs water, turned on tv, got back up to grab bottle of water, came back still crunchy AF lol.
I've been on the search for these! The macro profile is very good and I definitely would not classify this cereal as junk food. Easily could fit it in to a diet while bulking and even cutting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both good for knock off cheap cereal

malt-o-meal cereals are the bomb. basically as good or better than the OG versions of anything they offer.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
If only those Cheerios had the hard crunch of Heritage O's or TJ's High Fiber O's, they'd be a candidate for mega hype.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That is why I wrote "Saw it today, probably not worth a pickup"
Puffins are VERY hit or miss, the only ones i really cared for were the PB & PB and Choc, The Cinnamon and Pumpkin were average.
I loved the pb puffins. I swear i could sit down and eat a whole box in one sitting lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Solution posting little img icons instead of pics.. makes me sad.. I can relate to someone earlier in the thread tho.. trazodone is the enemy of diets.. cereal cravings so strong you'll use water if you don't have milk.. just gunna say this..back in the day pb cap n crunch Uber alles... Lately been tryna avoid sugary sugar puffs, new with added branched chain monosaccharide clusters;) not sure what the best cost effective healthy-ish cereal is tho.. been doin honey oat crunch with nuts.. thinking mebe raisin bran tho..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming in a few weeks

All of these sound awesome to me...

Also, peach cheerios are decent... not a very strong peach flavor but also not overly sweet so they do have an interesting balance between being sweet/unique, but not "fake" like most cereal fruity flavors. worth the buy, prob not worth a re-buy or extra effort buy.

I swear there was another "new" cheerio flavor (something more savory/oaty-ish?) that I was anticipating but I haven't been able to figure out what I might be thinking of???

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Duely noted.. cereals that can emulate baked goods is the future.. well that and a naturalish cereal that has cool stuff in it.. like fake pinecones or something Ron Swanson would be proud of

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
New cereal idea.. call it Bacon Bits.. it can be a maple frosting type flavor with little pieces of bacon.. or candied bacon..

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
New cereal idea.. call it Bacon Bits.. it can be a maple frosting type flavor with little pieces of bacon.. or candied bacon..
Just buy a bag of bacon bits and use clarified butter instead of milk

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Must Buy. These are solid

Decent, need more PB Flavor

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Damn it I was just at the store.. should've scooped a box of each to store in my closet for my 3hr window on Saturdays.. slowly fill my closet with limited edition cereals

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Must Buy. These are solid

Decent, need more PB Flavor
Just picked up the banana last night.

gonna go back for the other two over the next week or two (only so much luggage space and those boxes are massive ha)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can only imagine all the opened boxes of cereal you have , if your buying all that your trying .....you need a storage bin for them
I have 2 boxes that’s it
Nilla banana pudding and this cereal
Pb pebbles I recently got I finished. No reason to stash tons of cereal. Especially when your like myself and money0351 #CerealKiller