Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you looked into reset ad to desensitize you to stims? Works pretty well.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow.. we have a lot of the same stats, except bf%, a lot my my lifts are around your numbers, sub'd id like to see how we both progress

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow.. we have a lot of the same stats, except bf%, a lot my my lifts are around your numbers, sub'd id like to see how we both progress
thanks. I forgot to update weight though. Im 195 pounds as of now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the compliment but im not 100% sure on the bf and im sure when i measured my weight a lot of that was water.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any pics?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Unsponsored

Tuesday 9th Oct
Rest

Today is a rest day. Not much to report. I didn't feel tired today. I feel pretty normal today. I have a midterm coming up tomorrow for one of my classes. Tomorrow will be a chest/tricep workout. My biceps and my back are in a world of pain. That workout yesterday was intense. Ill keep you all posted.

Mood: Normal

Comments:
Gotta study!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Unsponsored

Wednesday 10th Oct
Chest/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
135x6
155x5
175x5
195x5
205x4

Incline Barbell Bench Press
95x10
115x6
135x6
145x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
50x6
75x6

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
50x6
75x4

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
35x10
40x10
45x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
100x6
120x6
140x6

Seated Dips
90x6
110x6
110x6

One Hand Tricep Pushdown
50x8
50x8

Thoughts
I thought today I would just try something new. Since my chest seems to be growing slow, I assumed my training needed a new kick start. I started benching with heavier weights but less reps. I also removed the need for light weight warm ups. I figured that doing really light weights is useless and only helps put on fatigue faster. I was right, My chest felt pumped and I had a great muscle-mind connection today. Awesome workout. Ill keep you guys posted. I gotta stop hanging around the forums and get to more important things. School!

Mood: Worried

Workout Rating 9/10
Pumps 9/10
Endurance 9/10

Comments
: Gotta spend less time here and more on my studies.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like you and I have very similar strength as far as benching and presses.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You should try going heavy for the first set, something like this:

A) Incline dumbbell press
Sets:5
Reps:4-6
Rest:120s
Focus on a controlled negative, which should take 3 seconds. Once you reach the bottom position, explode for the positive, but stop short just of lockout. When you lockout, you take the tensions off the muscle and use your skeletal frame.

B1) Wide grip bench press
Sets:4
Reps:6-8
Rest:None goto exercise B2
B2) 3/4 dumbbell flies
Reps:8-10

C) Dips (weighted if possible)
Sets:3
Reps:4-6+max+max
You be using a rest pause technique. Choose a weight you can only do 4-6, pause 10s, do as many as you can, pause 10s, do as many as you can.

D) Loaded chest stretch
Sets:1
Duration:60-90s
Grab some DB's and hold a few inches above full stretch. Hold this for 60-90 seconds.

E1) Seated DB press Semi-supinated grip
Rest:4-6
Rest:None goto exercise E2
E2. Seated pitcher lateral raise

F) Loaded shoulder stretch

G) Decline skullcrusher
Rest:90s

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should try going heavy for the first set, something like this:

A) Incline dumbbell press
Focus on a controlled negative, which should take 3 seconds. Once you reach the bottom position, explode for the positive, but stop short just of lockout. When you lockout, you take the tensions off the muscle and use your skeletal frame.

B1) Wide grip bench press
Rest:None goto exercise B2
B2) 3/4 dumbbell flies
Reps:8-10

C) Dips (weighted if possible)
Sets:3
Reps:4-6+max+max
You be using a rest pause technique. Choose a weight you can only do 4-6, pause 10s, do as many as you can, pause 10s, do as many as you can.

D) Loaded chest stretch
Grab some DB's and hold a few inches above full stretch. Hold this for 60-90 seconds.

E1) Seated DB press Semi-supinated grip
Rest:4-6
Rest:None goto exercise E2
E2. Seated pitcher lateral raise

F) Loaded shoulder stretch

G) Decline skullcrusher
Rest:90s
I like the way this looks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is from Christian Thib's Yearly body transformation training
plan.

I'll send it to you after you finish your DC training ;)
WEERD!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It is from Christian Thib's Yearly body transformation training
plan.

I'll send it to you after you finish your DC training ;)
xj mind sending it to me? I need a new training style, Ive been trying to change it up for some time now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Unsponsored

Thursday 11th Oct
Rest

Yesterday was a rest day. I forgot to update. Sorry bout that. Nothing to really report. I had some nice DOMS on my chest which felt great. Ill keep you guys posted

Mood: Tired

Comments:
DOMS rocks!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Unsponsored

Friday 12th Oct
Legs/Calfs

Legs

Squats
135x10
185x8
225x6
245x4
265x1

Deadlift
135x10
185x8
225x8
245x4
305x1

Leg Press
360x6
450x6
540x6

Prone Leg Curls
70x8
70x8
90x6

Iso Hamstring Curls
60x6
60x6
70x6

Calfs

Standing Calf Raise
280x10
360x10
420x10

Sitting Calf Raise
45x10
70x10
90x8

Thoughts
Yesterdays workout I tried to post up right after my last post yesterday but the server seemed to be buggy. I lost my entire post that I was going to put up and I got lazy and I didnt write another one. Anyone I hit a new PR for deadlifts. My strength has been constant even after cycling off White Flood and Green Mag. Before with mono creatine I noticed gains but when I got off from it, my strength shot down like crazy. The reps were less and the weights were off by 10-15 pounds. So far Im loving the results after being off. Leg day has been by far my favorite of all. Ill keep you all posted, I don't remember what I did yesterday actually.

Mood: Don't Remember :lol:

Workout Rating 9/10
Pumps 9/10
Endurance 9/10

Comments:
Im gonna go to sleep soon!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Unsponsored

Saturday 13th Oct
Shoulders/Abs

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
35x10
40x8
45x8
50x6

Seated Front Smith Machine Press
25x10
30x10
35x10
40x8

Shoulder Press Machine
25x8
35x6
25x10

Dumbbell Front Raises
20x10
25x8
30x6

Dumbbell Shrugs
45x10
50x10
55x10

Barbell Shrugs
145x10
145x10
145x10

Abs

Double Crunch
50x10
50x10
50x10

Incline Crunch
35x10
40x10
45x8

Thoughts
Today's workout was decent. I have had lots of stuff to do today and lots on my mind so I might have forgotten to add something. I need to bring a little booklet with me to keep track of my lifts in the future. Today someone was using dumbbells for incline benchpress and was right next to me. I tried leg go of my dumbbells on one side after the dumbbell presses. The two dumbbells caught my thumb and slammed it pretty hard. Even at this moment it hurts to make a fist. My grip was crappy today because of that. Im thankful that I didnt snap my entire thumb off though. It hurts but nothing I can't handle Decent workout, It was cold outside today. The cold air is preparing me for the winter bulk. Ill keep you posted.

Mood: Sleepy

Workout Rating 8/10
Pumps 7/10
Endurance 7/10

Comments:
Good Night!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about for lateral/posterior deltoid?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What about for lateral/posterior deltoid?
Yeah, Ive been meaning to fix up my routine. I noticed my posterior deltoids need some work. Any exercises you have in mind?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Ive been meaning to fix up my routine. I noticed my posterior deltoids need some work. Any exercises you have in mind?
Well for lateral deltiods Ive always used lateral raises and for postior deltiod Ive always used bentover laterals. But recenty Ive learned the best exercises for bulking those muscles are lifts instead of raises such as Clean and press (lateral delt/front delt) and bentover rows (to upper chest) for postior. Since Ive switched to the lifts from raises. My shoulders have started rounding out more. Ive switched to DC training tho. So well see what itll do for my shoulders.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in ans seeing how you are doing. Hows the health issues? Still going strong I see, keep up the great work man!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in ans seeing how you are doing. Hows the health issues? Still going strong I see, keep up the great work man!
Yup still strong. I havent really lost strength since WF and GM. Energy levels and enthusiasm is down though. Ill be back in a few weeks with WF and GM and Ill see how it goes. Im sure Ill have the best workouts of my life on them. :thumbsup:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Yup still strong. I havent really lost strength since WF and GM. Energy levels and enthusiasm is down though. Ill be back in a few weeks with WF and GM and Ill see how it goes. Im sure Ill have the best workouts of my life on them. :thumbsup:
Good to hear that everythign is good to go!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are taking a break from the log? Am I understanding correctly?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha Ive been under the impression that you were still on it. :frustrate Gotta pay more attention. Lookn forward to you get back on it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha Ive been under the impression that you were still on it. :frustrate Gotta pay more attention. Lookn forward to you get back on it.
haha. Ive been off for some time. At least its good that you thought I was still ON. Great to hear because my lifts have stayed the same. I had some health issues that the doctor made me aware of and it gave me a reason to stop. I also don't deal well with long term stims as they give me freaky abnormal heart beating and slight headaches. My best bet is to cycle it and with a cycle of stims/pre workout sup, I usually get more energy and strength after coming back on.