ryan reynolds was def on the juice.

and that kid from harry potter.......

lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know juice-muscle when you see it. It just doesn't look "clean." In my eyes, Dre was definitely on the sauce.

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Don't hate the juice.. just take the juice.. you'll be grateful later! Don't hate the food.. eat the food.. you're gains will prove that hard work pays off. Steroids are not the easy way out.. they're just another realm and once you grow up to be a ****ing man.. you play the game and you bust your ass off inside and outside the gym.. forget about everyone and everything else.. do what's most important to you! Follow your dreams.. get huge or die trying!
Usually when I do that I get dirty looks or I have to rush off to the sh***er :far2t: j/k.

Oh, and btw; Madonna using roids? Are you kidding me? She's a yoga and pilates fanatic I think, and I've seen plenty of yoga queens that look like that (at least the limited recent photos I've seen of her).

That pic of Carrot Top...it almost looks like he's getting saline injections in his delts! What a weird and freaky look, and I'm not even talking about his makeup and eyebrow plucking nonsense! :crackhead:

Madonna at her best:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dYv_gKTA8"]YouTube - E39 M5 "Star" Madonna Guy Ritchie BMW Films[/ame]

JDK5386

You don't think that most of you(us) here could attain a good physique with being rich and acess to perfectly cooked meals and supps and training? they could all be using juice but it is very possible to achieve what they look like naturally with their endless resources.
Agreed. For all of these except carrot top.

redline2101

Awards
Um correct me if I'm wrong but most of them say their secret is training like 4 hours a day. Wouldn't they be cortisol factories doing that every day without "pharmaceutical assistance" of some sort, maybe not steroids but something?

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
IMHO:
* You don't need to be big/ripped to have taken the juice. Look around the board! 95% of the board members are smaller than Dre, Carrot, Bale, etc. I'd give maybe 30-40% of the board members Edward Norton's size. Many of those people are taking various forms of anabolic steroids.
* The celebs have the time, the money, and the motivation (the "role", the "look", etc), so why wouldn't they? Just because they don't look like professional BBers or WWE wrestlers doesn't mean they don't juice. I'd guess a large number of the people in that list did/do take various pharmaceuticals (including AAS) because they CAN.
I agree with this. And about the rich having all the "perks" of chefs and dietitians and all that, well if you learn about nutrition you will be your own dietitian and a better one than anyone can be - because you know your own body better than anyone.

And as for the rich and famous having superior food - why exactly is Dr. Dre's Fillet of Tuna sauteed to perfection any better than my can of tuna that cost a dollar? Protein is protein and while good healthy food can be made to taste better, its always going to take discipline to get in shape, no matter how rich.

Also while stars have lots of off time to do what they want and train when they arent making a movie, it is a pretty hard lifestyle when making a film. Working 12-16 hour days is not uncommon and has been one of the reasons that many stars turn to coke and other uppers to stay on top of their game. I don't think stars deserve the tons of money they get by any means, but its not an easy job when filming.

First of all anyone over 35-40 probably doesnt have perfect hormone balance so they can get on some form of TRT. All of it can be subcribed by a doctor and most dangers removed. So why would they take the hard road? Because all these peeps love bodybuilding so much? No. Because they have such high moral standards? No. Most have their muscles for show, few do it for the love of it IMO. So steroids is the perfect way to have a great physique and not have to live a lifestyle of perfection. I would say most stars take this route.

Thing is we don't know. Just like that guy at the gym that is jacked - we don't know so we can't say for certain. But i would put money that if you think they "might" be on something and especially if they "got big" for a single movie or in a short time, they are on something.

Loki003

Awards
High percentage seem to be lean/muscular. That's for sure.

But, big limitation here: its not all black people that are like that, its those from west african descent only. Kinda like the huge white guys usually are of eastern european descent; and they pretty much dominate strong-man events/wrestling.

Try getting a bodybuilder out of an ethiopian :lol:
Now your talking about my people. Though I'm not that huge....yet.