Celebrity Body Transformations

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM,

Just for fun, I came across and thought it would be interesting for ya’ll to see this video on YouTube regarding diet and exercise strategies of the stars. You will likely recognize many of the techniques used by celebrities getting ready for super hero type roles.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ijsu8GFZBTg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Just for fun, I came across and thought it would be interesting for ya’ll to see this video on YouTube regarding diet and exercise strategies of the stars. You will likely recognize many of the techniques used by celebrities getting ready for super hero type roles.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ijsu8GFZBTg
Lol, haven’t got the 25 mins spare to watch but unless it shows them being stabbed in the ass with a needle then it’s not a true reflection.......

These guys make millions and part of that is looking and performing like they do, id fully expect them to use every tool available to achieve that. Just a shame no one admits it (or very few).

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, haven’t got the 25 mins spare to watch but unless it shows them being stabbed in the ass with a needle then it’s not a true reflection.......

These guys make millions and part of that is looking and performing like they do, id fully expect them to use every tool available to achieve that. Just a shame no one admits it (or very few).
No kidding. Saw Jon Cena promoting some new movie or something not long ago. Looking his best ever and supposedly natural, and I’m like yeah right.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established

Excellent points, Whisky!

Time is always an issue. I run my YouTubes at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Yeah, they’re using gear. I still give them props for getting their diet and exercise on point. For nattys or gear users, the diet and exercise discipline is the same if you want best results.

Stay safe! Stay strong!

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
No kidding. Saw Jon Cena promoting some new movie or something not long ago. Looking his best ever and supposedly natural, and I’m like yeah right.
Thanks jrock645

What?!?!

Cena’s not natural?

I bet the next thing your gonna tell me is there is no Santa Claus?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks jrock645

What?!?!

Cena’s not natural?

I bet the next thing your gonna tell me is there is no Santa Claus?

I dunno if he still claims it but from what i recall, he used to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent points, Whisky!

Time is always an issue. I run my YouTubes at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Yeah, they’re using gear. I still give them props for getting their diet and exercise on point. For nattys or gear users, the diet and exercise discipline is the same if you want best results.

Stay safe! Stay strong!
Oh hell yeah, for sure they put themselves through it to achieve that look. I’ve got total respect for anyone achieving that, just find it sad that you see these celeb workouts in magazines giving people false hope that they too can look like that by following the exercise program and eating an omelette a day lol

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yeah, for sure they put themselves through it to achieve that look. I’ve got total respect for anyone achieving that, just find it sad that you see these celeb workouts in magazines giving people false hope that they too can look like that by following the exercise program and eating an omelette a day lol
True dat!