Unanswered CEL Stano-Plex 300 Intro

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you can do it stay motivated for gains .. epi-andro makes you feel good .. 1 andro might counter it so stay focused on the goals and you def can do it .. would love to hear feedback on that stack .. best of luck
Tnx I appreciate the advice and support...am raring to go.

Fingers crossed the epiandro and dermacrine will keep mood/lethargy at bay and libido on point.

I'll update on progress. I very positive these 3 will work nicely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes have done a few of the old stronger PH's from the past.

I was thinking of running my recomp cycle now as follows:

1 andro 330mg
Dermacrine 3-5 pumps
Stanoplex 600 mg divided into 2 300mg doses.
CEL Cycle Assist + Fishoils Co Q10 EVVO etc

I might leave the 11kt for a few months whilst i get my BF back down to acceptable levels. I took the Stanoplex pre workout today and pump was good. Could be because of the injury lay off but am hoping it was the Stanoplex.
Pumps from Stano-Plex are great in my opinion.

That lineup looks good. I normally use M-Test with it but I know all about looking through the cupboard and trying to use up some old things haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tnx I appreciate the advice and support...am raring to go.

Fingers crossed the epiandro and dermacrine will keep mood/lethargy at bay and libido on point.

I'll update on progress. Im very positive these 3 will work nicely.
Stanoplex had me feeling absolutely amazing... mood, libido, everything was just great. Gym sessions were the best I've had in a long time too just from that "energy"

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Regarding my post above woukd it be ok using it for 12-16 weeks along with trt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Since I work for the company, I cannot answer questions that pertain to using products with medication (trt) or longer than bottle instructions. Hopefully others will provide answers for you.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Since I work for the company, I cannot answer questions that pertain to using products with medication (trt) or longer than bottle instructions. Hopefully others will provide answers for you.
Completely understand, thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not done it nor im a dr. but i do know pple who have done it with success.

Unsure on the length - epiandro is usually run 8weeks followed by pct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So long as you're keeping an eye on all your other health markers (liver/kidney/BP etc) I see no reason you couldn't. I don't think anyone will be able to give you a definitive answer as its not very common to run this for that length of time though.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I run trt always with either low mast or prov year round so hoping this could be a something I can rotate in for a while.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it makes sense to run stano with half dose(1 cap), only pre-workout? Or it totally sucks?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think it makes sense to run stano with half dose(1 cap), only pre-workout? Or it totally sucks?

are you asking to run stano only at 300 mg (1cap) total or 2 caps and 1 as a pre.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1 cap total, preworkout only.

I also have AE & MTest. I want to avoid "pharmacy" pct as much as possible. I take it for 7 days now with 300(1 dose) and already feel great on it, not comparable to any natty i tried and also in terms of libido its far better than proviron. I feel high blood pressure after 2h from taking it - avoiding extra caffeine/energizers makes it acceptable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're asking for thoughts on running just 1 capsule of Stano-Plex 300 pre-workout, I would say that I prefer 2 caps per day but even at 1 cap per day Stano-Plex 300 is 6x the dosage of some competing products. I would take it daily though, not just on workout days, for best results.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I also have AE & MTest. I want to avoid "pharmacy" pct as much as possible. I take it for 7 days now with 300(1 dose) and already feel great on it, not comparable to any natty i tried and also in terms of libido its far better than proviron. I feel high blood pressure after 2h from taking it - avoiding extra caffeine/energizers makes it acceptable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Great feedback. See my above post for my response to your original post. I'm surprised about the high bp part bc that's definitely not common but everyone responds to things differently.

Nice comparison to proviron.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

oh okay thats what i thought just wanted to make sure

You can def run 1 cap - esp when your training everyday .. totally fine and pct will be a breeze

as @sns8778 stated .. ive seen co dose epiandro from 50-100mg per cap .. and CEL provides it at 300mg w/ additional vaso6 .. which makes a great preworkout

yeah weird on BP .. you can always cover all basis and pick up cel cycle assist as well

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28532/competitive-edge-labs-cycle-assist-twinpack-2-x-240-cap.htm
use code : DPS10 ..brings 2 bottles down to $45.58

even if you dose it half .. you should be good and will last you forever and in future cycles.

best of luck.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh okay thats what i thought just wanted to make sure

You can def run 1 cap - esp when your training everyday .. totally fine and pct will be a breeze

as @sns8778 stated .. ive seen co dose epiandro from 50-100mg per cap .. and CEL provides it at 300mg w/ additional vaso6 .. which makes a great preworkout

yeah weird on BP .. you can always cover all basis and pick up cel cycle assist as well

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28532/competitive-edge-labs-cycle-assist-twinpack-2-x-240-cap.htm
use code : DPS10 ..brings 2 bottles down to $45.58

even if you dose it half .. you should be good and will last you forever and in future cycles.

best of luck.
in terms of shut down how can you compare epiandrovs h drol /epistane . im ready to order some bottles for my summer stack with reduce xt and x gels .. do you like this cycle?? i will go for clean bulk..

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you Guys!

for bp, seems its my specific, and like i said its acceptable, nothing to worry about

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in terms of shut down how can you compare epiandrovs h drol /epistane . im ready to order some bottles for my summer stack with reduce xt and x gels .. do you like this cycle?? i will go for clean bulk..
it honestly all depends .. epi/halo are class3 schedule drugs

Halo test results have shown be more milder then epistane and can yield same results.

If you are new to the game .. I would def suggest epi-plex solo can play withe dosages .. 2 caps is enough but if not stacking can see how you feel in 4-5th week and increase to 3caps .. much safer then adding in halo/epi

other stack Epi-plex + Anabolic Effect is pretty awesome .. you get epiandro and great natural muscle builder

if your heart is set on stacking 2 ph/ds .. then epiandro + halo would be my suggestion .. and you can yield 10-15lbs gains easily .. which would be same as epi/hdrol imo

reduceXT /Xgels save them for PCT .. hope all makes sense.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it honestly all depends .. epi/halo are class3 schedule drugs

Halo test results have shown be more milder then epistane and can yield same results.

If you are new to the game .. I would def suggest epi-plex solo can play withe dosages .. 2 caps is enough but if not stacking can see how you feel in 4-5th week and increase to 3caps .. much safer then adding in halo/epi

other stack Epi-plex + Anabolic Effect is pretty awesome .. you get epiandro and great natural muscle builder

if your heart is set on stacking 2 ph/ds .. then epiandro + halo would be my suggestion .. and you can yield 10-15lbs gains easily .. which would be same as epi/hdrol imo

reduceXT /Xgels save them for PCT .. hope all makes sense.
i tried h drol as my first ph but after 15 days my balls get small and i was very anxious... i stopped the cycle and im on pct now .. after 4 days of clomid my balls were back again.. this summer i will try for sure stanoplex its great compound i think but im afraid for the shrinkage.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried h drol as my first ph but after 15 days my balls get small and i was very anxious... i stopped the cycle and im on pct now .. after 4 days of clomid my balls were back again.. this summer i will try for sure stanoplex its great compound i think but im afraid for the shrinkage.

yeah then i would stay away from epistane as well

stanoplex is prolly the best out there .. no sides ( every1 reacts diff )

but yeah give some time off after pct and run stano solo and you will know .. strength gains wont be like halo ... but ive seen pple put on easily 5-10lbs with absolutely no sides and PCT is a breeze .. which just makes it that much better.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you Guys!

for bp, seems its my specific, and like i said its acceptable, nothing to worry about
Np

Best of luck and keep us posted down the road .. would be interested to see how 1 cap treats you in 6-8week run.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for those who want a good cutting stack ,in my opinion the beest is stanoplex +reduce xt + thermagize xt
That is an absolutely awesome cutting stack. For those wanting to go stim free, they can use Lean Edge in place of Thermagize XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
H-Drol is completely different than epiandrosterone. I don't think you'll see anywhere near the shrinkage type affect from Stano-Plex 300 as you would H-Drol or other ph's like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you Guys!

Cycle Assist, even at a half dose could be used to help with BP support if you wanted to use something to try to help w that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The shutdown with epiandrosterone (Stano-Plex 300) should be nothing compared to the shutdown with Halodrol and Epistane.

I like the stack of Stano-Plex 300, Anabolic Effect, & M-Test. I also respond well to Epi-Plex so I would add that in.

Some people would say to save Reduce XT for PCT but if the goal is recomp, I think it goes great on cycle as well as during PCT.

X-Gels can be used on cycle or PCT as well.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn’t be concerned with Epi doing much to your balls, if at all. It’s probably one of the most mild PH there is. I was running this product (900mg) with 1 Andro and it didn’t do anything for me except the VASO6 giving me some vascularity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t be concerned with Epi doing much to your balls, if at all. It’s probably one of the most mild PH there is. I was running this product (900mg) with 1 Andro and it didn’t do anything for me except the VASO6 giving me some vascularity.
Stano-Plex 300 works great for me at 600 mg. per day. I will ramp up to 900 mg per day on some cycles.

I've never been a fan of 1-Andro. Some people may like it, but it just didn't do anything for me.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shutdown with epiandrosterone (Stano-Plex 300) should be nothing compared to the shutdown with Halodrol and Epistane.

I like the stack of Stano-Plex 300, Anabolic Effect, & M-Test. I also respond well to Epi-Plex so I would add that in.

Some people would say to save Reduce XT for PCT but if the goal is recomp, I think it goes great on cycle as well as during PCT.

X-Gels can be used on cycle or PCT as well.
you mean stanoplex with m test at the same time or stack stano with anabolic effect,and keep m test for pct?

dedication00

Awards
Very interested in running this with Ep1logue and perhaps m-test. Still trying to decide between BMP & Ep1 or Stani & Ep1.

I have been trying to find info on a standard PCT for Stano, but it doesn’t seem there is one.

Would Anabolic Effect and Reduce XT suffice? Really want to avoid Nolva if I don’t have to.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you mean stanoplex with m test at the same time or stack stano with anabolic effect,and keep m test for pct?
He meant with Mtest .. he loves mtest and have test results to prove it

you can run either way .. stano is so light .. for example i will be doing ..

Stano ( 2 bottles )
AE ( 2 bottles )
Epi-plex ( 1 bottle ) < will enhance all other supplements ..so should be a nice run

PCT
ReduceXT
Mtest
(maybe PCT assist if i can find it)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested in running this with Ep1logue and perhaps m-test. Still trying to decide between BMP & Ep1 or Stani & Ep1.

I have been trying to find info on a standard PCT for Stano, but it doesn’t seem there is one.

Would Anabolic Effect and Reduce XT suffice? Really want to avoid Nolva if I don’t have to.

I did AE & Mtest as PCT and loved it .. AE is a must addition to keep strength imo .. reduce XT is always a great addition to PCT or anytime u feel cortisol is gonna spike up

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I meant taking Stano-Plex 300, Anabolic Effect, and M-Test at the same time. I think M-Test serves as a great test base for the stack. You can also do M-Test during PCT as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I don't think Nolva is necessary at all with Stano-Plex.

Anabolic Effect and Reduce XT are good options. You could also add in M-Test.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any need for Inhibit-E? Took it stand alone and loved it @ 2 caps a day.
Inhibit-E is a great product.

I don't think it's necessary for PCT with Stano-Plex but I do think it makes an awesome addition to PCT for Stano-Plex. So basically, not required but I think it would awesome and preferable.

dedication00

Awards
Last question. Going to run 8 weeks of Stano @ 2 caps for 4 weeks and 3 caps for 4 weeks with Epiplex for 4 weeks in the beginning as a "kickstart".

PCT I was thinking AE, M-Test, PCT Assist and Reduce XT. If you could drop one of those from the PCT regimine what would it be? I don't think all 4 are necessary and honestly don't want to drop the $ on all of them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last question. Going to run 8 weeks of Stano @ 2 caps for 4 weeks and 3 caps for 4 weeks with Epiplex for 4 weeks in the beginning as a "kickstart".

PCT I was thinking AE, M-Test, PCT Assist and Reduce XT. If you could drop one of those from the PCT regimine what would it be? I don't think all 4 are necessary and honestly don't want to drop the $ on all of them.
I would drop Pct Assist imo .. AE & Mtest is a must and reduceXT is needed for cortisol level .. so i would say PCT assist out of those.

if you can come up with another bottle of epiplex .. running it all 8 weeks would be better .

but cycle & Pct looks great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I would trade out PCT Assist for Inhibit-E or drop the PCT Assist if I was going to drop one in my opinion. (Trading PCT Assist for Inhibit-E would save some money).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epistane is a full blown steroid so obviously the suppression would be incomparable to something with a step conversion like and Andro. Epi should suppress you down way more and faster

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epistane is a full blown steroid so obviously the suppression would be incomparable to something with a step conversion like and Andro. Epi should suppress you down way more and faster
I want to clarify he is saying Epistane will suppress you more; not epiandrosterone.

Just wanted to clarify for those reading bc it can be confusing when two ingredients start with the same 3 letters and then get abbreviated in discussion haha.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah waiting for summer to try out stano-plex for hopefully 3 month run. Then see what's up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to clarify he is saying Epistane will suppress you more; not epiandrosterone.

Just wanted to clarify for those reading bc it can be confusing when two ingredients start with the same 3 letters and then get abbreviated in discussion haha.
1000% yes haha. Sorry for any confusion... I always refer to andros as such and epi as epistane. And of course epicat or -epi as epicatechin... man I forgot how many similar shorthand “epi...” there are!