Unanswered CEL Stano-Plex 300 Intro

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...because no one has ever made gains using NAC all these years . The things that get nit picked sometimes are amazing.

Just don’t tell it to the other thread where nac is now the most catabolic compound in existence. you shouldn’t be more worried about your nutrition, sleep, training, staples, and dozens of other things sans the fact that nac has great benefits, just ignore all that.
I am really not a fan of that argument, I get what you’re saying and I’m not saying that you can’t gain on NAC. I have friends who are alcoholics and also in great shape, that doesn’t mean that their results wouldn’t be better if they weren’t alcoholics.

My logic was that if I don’t NEED liver support, and that nac MAY be slightly counter intuitive to my goals, then why take it? Admittedly I’m not an expert in the subject, but people that are more knowledgeable here than I am have pointed out a couple of studies to me that suggest that this could potentially be the case. I love to be proven wrong though as that only means that I am learning.

Aside from that (not that I would ask you to waste your time checking) my post history shows that I’ve always been a huge fan of NAC as a noot. In fact, this has easily been my second favorite noot (agmatine number one) and the most effective ingredient I’ve ever used in terms of treating anxiety and depression symptoms. Without it I don’t even know if I would have been able to find and fix the root causes. I recommend it on here pretty regularly.

Either way I’m likely going to use cycle support anyway, as it is a very comprehensive and cost effective solution and with CEL/SNS I do trust that I am consuming what is on the label. Was just curious if anyone had any other recommendations.

Also I had a few to drink tonight so sorry for rambling there

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure when I’ll run it but grabbed a couple bottles from dps plus some m test, cycle support, and sns zma before the sale ended. Deals are pretty solid there right now

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered some Stanoplex 300. Now would this be good to run alongside an Ostarine or Hexadrone stack or just chose one or the other??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered some Stanoplex 300. Now would this be good to run alongside an Ostarine or Hexadrone stack or just chose one or the other??
It’s very easy to stack this .. would stack well with either or

Your comparing sarm to a ph(ds) .. for more hardcore/more gains I would say hexadrone would be nice

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m actually curious what y’all might recommend to go with this for a first lean bulk cycle here in a few months when I’m back to where I was in college and my gains start to slow. Looking for something mild with low sides. Only cycle experience is 11kt on a cut.

I do have some epistane and stanodrol that I was planning on cycling before I had a bad injury in college, 2014 expiration dates but they were stored well. Will probably save these for a second cycle though. Gyno is a big concern for me, and I prefer to avoid liver toxicity as much as possible. 1 Andro seems like the popular stack with epiandro, but curious what everyone would recommend here

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m actually curious what y’all might recommend to go with this for a first lean bulk cycle here in a few months when I’m back to where I was in college and my gains start to slow. Looking for something mild with low sides. Only cycle experience is 11kt on a cut.

I do have some epistane and stanodrol that I was planning on cycling before I had a bad injury in college, 2014 expiration dates but they were stored well. Will probably save these for a second cycle though. Gyno is a big concern for me, and I prefer to avoid liver toxicity as much as possible. 1 Andro seems like the popular stack with epiandro, but curious what everyone would recommend here
I have enjoyed using Epi-Andro with quite a few of my cycles..

For me, I enjoyed it most with a Hexadrone/Methyldiaz stack. If just looking to bulk, Methyldiaz should be quite sufficient though, and is great for a first cycle. Much easier on the system and better results for me than Epistane- every time.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok thanks...maybe drop the Ostarine then as the Hexadrone is 35mg with Max Lmg 5mg. Looking forward to running this especially if i can get Halodrol like gains.

Solfernus

Awards
I've been curious to try Epiandro, but the comments about hair loss was concerning to me. I don't believe I have an issue in that department, with semi thick and semi annoyingly fast growing hair. Would using a DHT blocking shampoo as I have seen suggest elsewhere be counterproductive?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been curious to try Epiandro, but the comments about hair loss was concerning to me. I don't believe I have an issue in that department, with semi thick and semi annoyingly fast growing hair. Would using a DHT blocking shampoo as I have seen suggest elsewhere be counterproductive?
No, it would not. Nizoral, or Regenepure DR would be your best bets.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really excited to start seeing some feedback when everyone gets into their cycles... seems like some results should be filtering in the next couple weeks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’d have to mega dose this and be super susceptible to male pattern baldness. Using the recommend dose for 6-8 weeks and you’ll be fine

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just waiting for delivery then going to run it with Ostarine. Looking forward to see how they work in tandem.

Solfernus

Awards
You’d have to mega dose this and be super susceptible to male pattern baldness. Using the recommend dose for 6-8 weeks and you’ll be fine
Thanks for the info. Any thought on how this might be compared to a product with 19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one? I used a product with that for 8 weeks, only PH product I've tried so thats the extent of my actual experience aside from reading.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been researching quite a bit for what to stack this with for a first cycle down the road here. I like the Methyldiazirinol suggestion but seems like that’s going to be hard to find. Seems like this should go well with RAD 140 though, how would you all feel about that?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If one was to do a 8 week run of this. How would you incorporate M-test and Anabolic Effect? Would the nettle in M-test have a negative effect?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If one was to do a 8 week run of this. How would you incorporate M-test and Anabolic Effect? Would the nettle in M-test have a negative effect?
It would make for an awesome stack. That’s pretty much my September stack.

Anabolic Effect - per label directions
M-Test - per label directions
Stano-Plex 300 - 2 caps per day; 3 if advanced user

No I don’t think the nettle would have any negative impact. You could space dosages of Stano and M-Test out if wanted to but I don’t think it’s necrssary.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been researching quite a bit for what to stack this with for a first cycle down the road here. I like the Methyldiazirinol suggestion but seems like that’s going to be hard to find. Seems like this should go well with RAD 140 though, how would you all feel about that?
I don’t normally comment on illegal products (sarm’s, etc) but I will say that the biggest issue in stacking it with Rad in my opinion is I don’t believe that 90%+ of things that are sold as Rad are really Rad.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t normally comment on illegal products (sarm’s, etc) but I will say that the biggest issue in stacking it with Rad in my opinion is I don’t believe that 90%+ of things that are sold as Rad are really Rad.
Yeah that’s always a concern, going to be awhile anyway I just like to plan way ahead for this kind of stuff. Order arrived today though you guys need to stop taking my money haha but so many great new/upcoming releases. Still debating on AE and definitely buying thermagize. Thinking I’ll probably do 2 months BMP then 2 months AE, I’ve been making good money at work and stacking them is damn tempting but I’ve been spending quite a bit on supps lately

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So run all three at the same time. Would this prevent any possibility of getting shut down? Or continue the M-test & AE for another 4 weeks for that purpose?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did, and I just finished.. 😁

I may experience even more than that though in a little bit..

Nothing else notable to report from this tonight, but I have been on fairly high dose Androsterone/Epiandro for ~2 weeks now anyway. I expect it to serve me well at the gym tomorrow!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s go time ....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything else needed or the M-test enough since it’s a mild compound?
Running it solo for 8 weeks ?

I like MTest + Anabolic effect ( up your carbs/cals) and it will be a breeze and will make great gains on pct

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The plan as advised above was to run this with M-test & AE for 8 weeks. Just wasn’t sure how to proceed from there to avoid any sides.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The plan as advised above was to run this with M-test & AE for 8 weeks. Just wasn’t sure how to proceed from there to avoid any sides.
M-Test for PCT as well.
Anabolic Effect could be taken in PCT as well if desired.

I always suggest and take Cycle Assist on cycle and for PCT w any cycle myself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry did not see your above post but yes run it with stano stack & in pct

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Continue M test and AE for at least another 4 weeks and I personally love throwing in some SNS Reduce XT to help with elevated cortisol levels during PCT (prevent fat gain, muscle loss and help mitigate stress)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hardcore Lean Muscle, Strength, Definition, & Pumps
300 Mg. Epiandrosterone Per Capsule

What type of results do you want from your workouts?

More Strength?
More Lean Muscle?
More Fat Loss?
More Pumps?
More Vascularity?

From the day you started working out, you’ve always wanted MORE. Why?

Because MORE is Better! Want MORE! Demand MORE!

What does Stano-Plex 300 give you? MORE!

Stano-Plex 300 Highlights:
- 300 Mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule!
- 300 Mg. VASO6 per serving!
- Up to 6x the amount of Epiandrosterone per capsule as some competing brands!
- 18,000 MG (18 Grams) of Epiandrosterone per Bottle!

Stano-Plex 300 Supports:
- Maximum Lean Muscle Gains
- Mind-Blowing Strength Gains
- Increased Fat Loss
- Increased Vascularity & Muscle Pumps
- Improved Lean Muscle Retention
- Hardcore Muscle Definition
- Advanced Recomp/Muscle Hardening Benefits
- Reduction of Water Retention
- Increased Libido/Sex Drive
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Increased Protein Synthesis
- Improved Intensity During Workouts

When to Use Stano-Plex 300:
Due to the potent nature of Stano-Plex 300 and the wide variety of potential benefits, Stano-Plex 300 can be used for bulking, lean muscle building, &/or cutting cycles.

Let’s examine the ingredients:

Epiandrosterone:
Epiandrosterone is a derivative of DHEA and can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as DHT which is commonly referred to as the king of all male hormones due to it being up to 10 times stronger and more androgenic than testosterone. Low levels of DHT are commonly associated with decreased sex drive and may detrimentally affect the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHT support an improved sex drive, improved mood and sense of well-being, improvements in strength and lean muscle, and decreased body-fat at and water retention.

VASO6:
VASO6 is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):

Can I take M-Test with Stano-Plex 300?

Absolutely. M-Test is the most comprehensive natural testosterone booster available and makes for a great natural testosterone increasing base for a Stano-Plex 300 cycle.

When should I use Stano-Plex 300?
Due to the potent nature of Stano-Plex 300 and the wide variety of potential uses, Stano-Plex 300 can be used for bulking, lean muscle, and cutting cycles.

How do I use Stano-Plex 300?
Stano-Plex is commonly dosed at 2 capsules per day for 6 to 8 week cycles.

What should I use while taking Stano-Plex 300?
Cycle Assist can be used while on your Stano-Plex 300 cycle for cycle support purposes.

M-Test is the most comprehensive hardcore natural testosterone booster available and makes for a great natural testosterone increasing base supplement for a Stano-Plex 300 cycle.

TUDCA can be used by those that are stacking Stano-Plex 300 with other products that may require an additional more potent liver support supplement.

Does Epiandrosterone typically convert to estrogen?
Epiandrosterone is commonly associated with lean dry gains and does not typically convert to estrogen.

What should I use for PCT after taking Stano-Plex 300?
The most common PCT for Stano-Plex 300 is Cycle Assist & M-Test with PCT Assist, Reduce XT, and Inhibit-E being optional and included under certain circumstances.
  • Cycle Assist – Cycle Assist is the original cycle support solution.
  • M-Test – Hardcore natural testosterone booster.
  • PCT Assist – Included if stacking Stano-Plex 300 with products that have estrogenic properties.
  • Reduce XT – Not a Competitive Edge Labs product, but an SNS product for cortisol control purposes that is commonly used during PCT to help keep your hard earned gains.
  • Inhibit-E – Not a Competitive Edge Labs product, but an SNS product that can be included in PCT by those that choose to stack Stano-Plex 300 with other products that may cause significant increases in estrogen.
Stano-Plex 300
Hardcore Lean Muscle I Strength I Definition I Pumps
View attachment 184166

View attachment 184167
Is epiandrosterone anything like epistane? Is epistane still legal?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just waiting for delivery then going to run it with Ostarine. Looking forward to see how they work in tandem.
While I am not a fan of Ostarine solo, combining it with Androsterone/Epiandro products seems synergistic in AR activation/stimulation. I have had nice results and good feels with this combo, even though I would still prefer to stack Epiandro with other compounds...

I suspect and hope you will enjoy it nonetheless!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While I am not a fan of Ostarine solo, combining it with Androsterone/Epiandro products seems synergistic in AR activation/stimulation. I have had nice results and good feels with this combo, even though I would still prefer to stack Epiandro with other compounds...

I suspect and hope you will enjoy it nonetheless!
Thanks, thats what im hoping for. I enjoyed my last run of Ostarine amd actually had better results compared to an epistane cycle.

Hoping is a winning combo and should be starting it monday as my Stanoplex has landed and on route in transit van. Great service again from SS (UK)

ToDie4Test

Awards
It would make for an awesome stack. That’s pretty much my September stack.

Anabolic Effect - per label directions
M-Test - per label directions
Stano-Plex 300 - 2 caps per day; 3 if advanced user

No I don’t think the nettle would have any negative impact. You could space dosages of Stano and M-Test out if wanted to but I don’t think it’s necrssary.
Would you run the M-Test and Anabolic Effect for the entire 8 weeks alongside Stano? What about PCT? I have both MTest and AE but I was thinking of saving them for my PCT of Stano?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save them for pct. But don't expect to be gaining much from stano-plex to maintain, it stacks great and fun compound. Just not a great muscle builder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save them for pct. But don't expect to be gaining much from stano-plex to maintain, it stacks great and fun compound. Just not a great muscle builder.
I respectfully disagree. At the proper dosages many people, including me, find epiandrosterone to be a great muscle builder.

And M-Test & Anabolic Effect will stack great with it for the people that don’t want to add in sarms, research chems, or other illegal compounds.

You’re absolutely entitled to your own opinion; it just doesn’t line up with my own or feedback on the ingredient. Although it does line up with my opinion of some of the undersized epiandrosterone’s on the market.

ToDie4Test

Awards
I respectfully disagree. At the proper dosages many people, including me, find epiandrosterone to be a great muscle builder.

And M-Test & Anabolic Effect will stack great with it for the people that don’t want to add in sarms, research chems, or other illegal compounds.

You’re absolutely entitled to your own opinion; it just doesn’t line up with my own or feedback on the ingredient. Although it does line up with my opinion of some of the undersized epiandrosterone’s on the market.
I haven't done any PHs or anything hormonal in about 5 years. Not sure if this "resets" my receptors or anything, but I used PHs back in the day (1-AD, Superdrol, etc.). Would you suggest 2 or 3 caps of Stano per day? Age 34 btw.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't done any PHs or anything hormonal in about 5 years. Not sure if this "resets" my receptors or anything, but I used PHs back in the day (1-AD, Superdrol, etc.). Would you suggest 2 or 3 caps of Stano per day? Age 34 btw.
I would’nt consider you advanced right off the bat bc of your break. If I were you, I would start with 2 caps per day for the first week to 2 weeks and then consider going up to 3 if you feel like you want to.

I personally will do 2 weeks at 2 caps, 5 weeks at 3 caps, final week at 2 caps. I tend to taper off anything but a lot of people don’t.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree and would follow SNS recommends, they do a great job. I would say run stano-plex all summer as you will look great and feel great. Another to add to my list of SNS products, lol. Might have to pick up 2 bottles of this to end my summer cut.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I did consume 1 pill of Stano-Plex today about 1/2 hr before my workout. I have also been using another product that contains 150mg of Vaso6...so 300mg total today PWO. My workout was quite spectacular! I was definitely in the zone and still didn’t want to leave after 2 hrs of lifting. Loved it!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stano-plex keep in mind isnt just for adding in with other compounds - yes its great and helps enery, libido and all .. but i remember back in the days when co were putting out stano products .. solo it had ability to put out halo or epistane like gains.

ive read some logs where pple where putting on 7-15lbs with same or less bf% with absolutely no sides and PCT keeping all gains.

So def can be run solo, if you are new to the game .. but stacking with other hormonal option is there .. but i like the idea of stacking with Anabolic Effect/Mtest as well too like @sns8778 said.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I did consume 1 pill of Stano-Plex today about 1/2 hr before my workout. I have also been using another product that contains 150mg of Vaso6...so 300mg total today PWO. My workout was quite spectacular! I was definitely in the zone and still didn’t want to leave after 2 hrs of lifting. Loved it!
only going to get better :)
is the other vaso product a pre ? Im going to run with my own made pre so can dose 2caps pre. But if your get vaso from pre- then 1pre is good

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
stano-plex keep in mind isnt just for adding in with other compounds - yes its great and helps enery, libido and all .. but i remember back in the days when co were putting out stano products .. solo it had ability to put out halo or epistane like gains.

ive read some logs where pple where putting on 7-15lbs with same or less bf% with absolutely no sides and PCT keeping all gains.

So def can be run solo, if you are new to the game .. but stacking with other hormonal option is there .. but i like the idea of stacking with Anabolic Effect/Mtest as well too like @sns8778 said.
Seriously...Halodrol/Epistane like gains??
If true thats great and it must work amazing with 1 andro/4 andro stack then??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously...Halodrol/Epistane like gains??
If true thats great and it must work amazing with 1 andro/4 andro stack then??
well those r steorids .. i meant as in just gaining weight wise you def can pack on some lean pounds .