CEL Mtest long term

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoy how I feel on Mtest. Can it be taken long term just as daily supplement for test support. Like a multivitamin?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Also want to know this. I plan on keeping taking it as a daily staple. I think the answer is yes as it is natural product. Your body have stop levels if it cannot maintain homeostasis...?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I am not as concerned about it having long term affects on test levels as much as I am it being okay for health in general, like kidneys,liver, etc. I believe one of the ingredients, maybe long jack has some questionable long term effects on either kidneys or liver according to examine.com

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's fine to run year round but I've heard of some folks cycling it with Anabolic Effect and/or Performax Alphamax which both have good reputations as well. My understanding is this is simply because this gives your body a chance to break any potential tolerances you might build from extended use of any of those by themselves.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 might be able to elucidate any potential risks of extended use of long jack for you though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people use M-Test as a year round staple supplement, including myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it's fine to run year round but I've heard of some folks cycling it with Anabolic Effect and/or Performax Alphamax which both have good reputations as well. My understanding is this is simply because this gives your body a chance to break any potential tolerances you might build from extended use of any of those by themselves.
Some people use natural test boosters as part of a cycle with natural anabolic products so they cycle them.

Whereas others, including myself, use it year round as part of my overall supplement regimen to help increase free and total testosterone levels, libido, mood, improved sense of well-being, and more :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
This is good info. What about longterm ldopa use

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good info. What about longterm ldopa use
Mucuna Pruriens/Velvet Seed/L-Dopa supplementation has been used for many years for relaxation, mood support, and proper hormone optimization. It's available and recommended for daily use by even the big super cautious herb companies like NOW Foods.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoy how I feel on Mtest. Can it be taken long term just as daily supplement for test support. Like a multivitamin?
It should be fine to take year round. Lots of people use it as a daily, year round type supplement.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Which supplement store has the fastest shipping would u say?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little biased but Strong Supplement Shop has pretty quick shipping :cool:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have to take into consideration where you are located. Most retailers will ship product out the same or next business day but it depends on where you are as to how fast you may receive it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tough to say, especially at the moment. Most will get the orders out pretty quick but then it is entirely dependant on the courier after that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i am a believe in Mtest all year around .. currently only 2.5 months .. but have stocked up for run it all year along and will do so

most i had run it last year was 4months and just felt great overall , so i believe you can reap the benefits from it.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a month of M-test myself. I kept playing it off as everyone raved about how they felt on it and just thinking there's no way a test booster product could be so amazing. Been off it 2 weeks now and man I miss it. I've tried using just KSM to see if it is close to it feeling wise but so far I might have to jump on that year-round mtest bandwagon. I loved how I felt on it, mentally (calmer/happier), physically (more engergy) and better sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just finished a month of M-test myself. I kept playing it off as everyone raved about how they felt on it and just thinking there's no way a test booster product could be so amazing. Been off it 2 weeks now and man I miss it. I've tried using just KSM to see if it is close to it feeling wise but so far I might have to jump on that year-round mtest bandwagon. I loved how I felt on it, mentally (calmer/happier), physically (more engergy) and better sleep.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy it so much.

And I agree, it helps me with the same things you said - calmer/happier, more energy, better sleep, etc. For me, I just all around feel better when I take it.

Enderground

Awards
Hello Guys, i have a question if M-Test works so well then why are there people who prefer a TRT better said why is there a TRT at all when there are supplements like M-Test ? I question only for my own understanding ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello Guys, i have a question if M-Test works so well then why are there people who prefer a TRT better said why is there a TRT at all when there are supplements like M-Test ? I question only for my own understanding ?
if your tlow is low like in 200-300 .. Mtest long term might not raise to where pple want it high 800+

even though you would prolly feel the best and feel better then the number shows on test.

I think pple fall too much into the number game .. i go by how i feel on supplements.

i mean nothing will compare to injectible test .. you might feel that in a week or so, where Mtest if you are rebounding from something it might take you a month+

i do know pple stay year around with TRT, Mtest does offer more then just libido/test benefits.

Enderground

Awards
ok I understand I want to increase my testosterone as well as have a better quality of life in terms of better cognitive performance, no more brain fog and better erections. For example haven't had a morning wood for a really long time. Can M-Test give me all this or do I need to do a TRT ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test helps increase your body's natural testosterone levels.

When you use TRT, you are using a drug/medication to increase testosterone levels but at the expense of shutting down your body's own natural testosterone levels.

There are some people that don't mind that and want to be on TRT; and TRT can be beneficial for some people, but it does come with a variety of potential side effects and issues.

Then there are other people that want to do everything they can to naturally increase their body's natural testosterone levels so that they will feel better, have better results, stronger libido, etc.

ok I understand I want to increase my testosterone as well as have a better quality of life in terms of better cognitive performance, no more brain fog and better erections. For example haven't had a morning wood for a really long time. Can M-Test give me all this or do I need to do a TRT ?
No one can make the decision about TRT for you besides you. TRT can be useful for many people, but some people feel worse on it and some people have issues with their blood counts, prostate, etc. while on it.

M-Test is a supplement that helps increase natural testosterone levels, improve libido, and all of the other things that one would associate with increased testosterone levels.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Completely depends on the situation.

If one suffers from primay hypogonadism, meaning their testes can't produce sufficient levels of test, then no test booster or a SERM or even HCG would help and TRT would be the only option.

If one suffers from secondary hypogonadism, meaning their brain doesn't send strong enough of a signal (LH, FSH) to testes to produce test, then depending on the individual case a test booster or a SERM could be enough of a push, but not always. HCG would bypass this signaling process and signal the testes to produce test.

Adding M-Test is kind of like putting high quality oil in to your engine and doing maintenance on powertrain service items. If your powertain has all the needed parts working, it will increase performance. If some of the cylinders aren't running, then adding a test booster can help, but may not be enough, case dependent. And if your powertain is missing an engine, then nothing else, than TRT would suffice for 'repair'.

Btw, I'm not advocating for long term SERM use and I don't know much about HCG use.

This was a very broad stroke and I suggest you do a lot more research on the subject, if this is important to you.

My first course of action in your situation would be to check hormone levels via blood test and depending on the results either talk to a Dr. or take the M-Test and see how that affects the situation. Or you could just take the M-Test and see how you feel and assess again.

Enderground

Awards
Hey guys you are really great and I thank you for your quick answers. I opened my first can of M-test 3 days ago and am using it. The only thing that has been bothering me for a while is that I have had swollen nipples (puffy nipples) for years, do you have any idea how I can solve this problem?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've been running it year round but usually 3-4 bottles at a time then take a month off.

I'm pushing 35 years of age so the test support and health support is good for me. And I kind of consider it an ashwaganda plus+ supplement as the amount in it either compares or exceed most standalone Ashwaganda supplements.

DPS or Flexit are good places with fast shipping. I'm currently at an APO address and DPS usually has stuffed shipped to me faster than Amazon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys you are really great and I thank you for your quick answers. I opened my first can of M-test 3 days ago and am using it. The only thing that has been bothering me for a while is that I have had swollen nipples (puffy nipples) for years, do you have any idea how I can solve this problem?
It depends on what the 'problem' actually is.

Some people have excess fat around their chest/nipple area that is actually just body-fat.

If it is sensitive or if you feel an actual lump, then it may be estrogen or prolactin related.

If it is estrogen related, I would use Inhibit-E.

If it is prolactin related, I would use Inhibit-P.

If you aren't sure which one it is related to, you may have to try one and then the other to see which one helps the most.

A lot of people blame estrogen for things that are actually prolactin.

Some of the ingredients in M-Test may help you with this a little on their own; I just wanted to answer you thoroughly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been running it year round but usually 3-4 bottles at a time then take a month off.

I'm pushing 35 years of age so the test support and health support is good for me. And I kind of consider it an ashwaganda plus+ supplement as the amount in it either compares or exceed most standalone Ashwaganda supplements.

DPS or Flexit are good places with fast shipping. I'm currently at an APO address and DPS usually has stuffed shipped to me faster than Amazon.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoy M-Test. Thank you for posting.

DPS is great for fast shipping.

Enderground

Awards
It depends on what the 'problem' actually is.

Some people have excess fat around their chest/nipple area that is actually just body-fat.

If it is sensitive or if you feel an actual lump, then it may be estrogen or prolactin related.

If it is estrogen related, I would use Inhibit-E.

If it is prolactin related, I would use Inhibit-P.

If you aren't sure which one it is related to, you may have to try one and then the other to see which one helps the most.

A lot of people blame estrogen for things that are actually prolactin.

Some of the ingredients in M-Test may help you with this a little on their own; I just wanted to answer you thoroughly.
Thanks @sns8778 i already started taking 4mg Agnus Castus with 100mg P5P. Do DPS ship their products to Germany to ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks @sns8778 i already started taking 4mg Agnus Castus with 100mg P5P. Do DPS ship their products to Germany to ?
No, DPS doesn't ship internationally.

We ship internationally ourselves, but if I'm not mistaken, I think that Unreal Supps ships to Germany as well and they're in the UK.

As for Vitex Agnus Castus, just be careful as there are different types and different extracts/constituents of that and not all is meant to help with prolactin.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about overlap between Mtest and anabolic effect with the primavie?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about overlap between Mtest and anabolic effect with the primavie?
It makes for a perfect combination because that would be 450 mg. total PrimaVie, which is not too much at all.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes for a perfect combination because that would be 450 mg. total PrimaVie, which is not too much at all.
Perfect thank you!! One other question for you…if you had to stack AE or AXT with Mtest which would you choose?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perfect thank you!! One other question for you…if you had to stack AE or AXT with Mtest which would you choose?
That's a hard decision because right now I'm stacking both with it myself.

In my opinion, Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT are two of the best natural anabolic muscle builders on the market, but they work in different ways so its hard to make a direct comparison or say that one is better than the other. They're both great, the results from each is just slightly different.

I do think that Anabolic Effect should ideally be ran for 12 to 16 weeks as most people really feel it start to kick in great around week 3 and get better each week. So the answer to your question may also depend on the length of time a person would be thinking about running their stack for.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a hard decision because right now I'm stacking both with it myself.

In my opinion, Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT are two of the best natural anabolic muscle builders on the market, but they work in different ways so its hard to make a direct comparison or say that one is better than the other. They're both great, the results from each is just slightly different.

I do think that Anabolic Effect should ideally be ran for 12 to 16 weeks as most people really feel it start to kick in great around week 3 and get better each week. So the answer to your question may also depend on the length of time a person would be thinking about running their stack for.
Would it sway the decision if I was in PCT with Nolvadex and Mtest. AXT seems to have more Test boosting properties.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it sway the decision if I was in PCT with Nolvadex and Mtest. AXT seems to have more Test boosting properties.
I do agree that Anabolic XT does have more test boosting properties than Anabolic Effect.

I would say the choice is really more based around what someone is looking for and how long they planned to run it for.

If your goal is to maximize natural test levels, then I would pick Anabolic XT to stack with M-Test.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree that Anabolic XT does have more test boosting properties than Anabolic Effect.

I would say the choice is really more based around what someone is looking for and how long they planned to run it for.

If your goal is to maximize natural test levels, then I would pick Anabolic XT to stack with M-Test.
That’s the way I was leaning…I have 2 bottles of AE that I can run after I’m done this PCT with Nolvadex. Was gonna maybe stack it with Enclomiphene and Inhibit E to keep the circulating estrogen from getting out of hand.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably do an AE and Mtest run if it were me! Two great CEL products for the win!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s the estrogen control from Mtest? If I were to run it with Enclomiphene to boost test would I need anything like inhibit e to control and rise in estrogen from the Enclomiphene?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the estrogen control from Mtest? If I were to run it with Enclomiphene to boost test would I need anything like inhibit e to control and rise in estrogen from the Enclomiphene?
M-Test is a natural testosterone booster and is designed to increase natural testosterone levels including free testosterone levels and promote a healthy testosterone to estrogen ratio. So, the ingredients in it that support decreasing estrogen aren't meant to do so to an extreme degree. I hope that makes sense.

Cloma-Plex has a stronger estrogen control component to it.

So really the question is not so much related to M-Test as it is just to how much in the way of estrogenic side effects that you may experience if you added Enclomiphene (if I understand correctly)?

If so, then I'll be honest with you and say that I'm not as big of a fan of Enclomiphene as some people seem to be, and I'm also very skeptical of many research chemicals being what they're supposed to be and also that a lot of them have cross contamination issues with various other chemicals.

Assuming that what you get is really enclomiphene, then I would definitely use something like Inhibit-E with it if it were me.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test is a natural testosterone booster and is designed to increase natural testosterone levels including free testosterone levels and promote a healthy testosterone to estrogen ratio. So, the ingredients in it that support decreasing estrogen aren't meant to do so to an extreme degree. I hope that makes sense.

So really the question is not so much related to M-Test as it is just to how much in the way of estrogenic side effects that you may experience if you added Enclomiphene (if I understand correctly)?

If so, then I'll be honest with you and say that I'm not as big of a fan of Enclomiphene as some people seem to be, and I'm also very skeptical of many research chemicals being what they're supposed to be and also that a lot of them have cross contamination issues with various other chemicals.

Assuming that what you get is really enclomiphene, then I would definitely use something like Inhibit-E with it if it were me.
I have a couple bottles of inhibit e on hand as well…my main goal is to just get test as high as possible. Would you do full dose of Mtest and Inhibit e ?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have a couple bottles of inhibit e on hand as well…my main goal is to just get test as high as possible. Would you do full dose of Mtest and Inhibit e ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I would suggest the full dose of M-Test.

I would suggest the full dose of Inhibit-E if taking Enclomiphene.

But I want to quantify my answer by saying that I personally wouldn't use Enclomiphene to begin with. I doubt I would even use an actual prescription one, and I know I would never use a Research Chem one. I'm glad to answer your questions, I just wanted to be clear on that though for anyone reading my posts bc I didn't want them to think I was saying I would use that.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, I would suggest the full dose of M-Test.

I would suggest the full dose of Inhibit-E if taking Enclomiphene.

But I want to quantify my answer by saying that I personally wouldn't use Enclomiphene to begin with. I doubt I would even use an actual prescription one, and I know I would never use a Research Chem one. I'm glad to answer your questions, I just wanted to be clear on that though for anyone reading my posts bc I didn't want them to think I was saying I would use that.
What are your reservations over enclomiphene?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your reservations over enclomiphene?
Most people that say they are taking enclomiphene are buying it as a research chemical and there are a lot of quality issues with various research chemicals not being what they are supposed to be &/or cross contaminated with other research chemicals.

I've known of quite a few people to have estrogen issues with enclomiphene, but because of the above stated issues with enclomiphene, its hard to know whether those issues are actually related to the ingredient itself or to cases of people not getting what they think they are or getting other things mixed with it.

Nequals1

Awards
Hey guys-
I'm hopping on to this thread because I am interested in how people "feel" when taking supplements like Mtest and others.

@Hockeyaus33, in the start of this thread you stated that Mtest made you feel great. Others echoed your opinion, but no one really described what made them feel great. Can anyone be more specific? I'm looking for things like your libido improved, you had extra energy, felt empowered in some way, experienced a string pump during a workout, pushed yourself in ways you do not think you would have done without the supplement. Any thoughts from the informed crowd here?

"Why" you ask? I'm working to develop a tool that quantifies how men feel when taking products like Mtest, and while on TRT etc. We need short, quantifiable assessment of how it "feels" to be on these supplements. The tool should be brief, use self-reporting metrics with numerical ranking/scoring. There is almost no reporting on this in the scientific literature, and simply feeling "good" does not really help measure the benefit of these supplements. I've posted some of my efforts in this area on this forum. As anyone can read, my own efforts fail miserably to capture the beneficial feelings that many report taking testosterone, testosterone boosters and or other PEDs. So that is my "Why".

Your input is much appreciated.

N=1

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys-
I'm hopping on to this thread because I am interested in how people "feel" when taking supplements like Mtest and others.

@Hockeyaus33, in the start of this thread you stated that Mtest made you feel great. Others echoed your opinion, but no one really described what made them feel great. Can anyone be more specific? I'm looking for things like your libido improved, you had extra energy, felt empowered in some way, experienced a string pump during a workout, pushed yourself in ways you do not think you would have done without the supplement. Any thoughts from the informed crowd here?

"Why" you ask? I'm working to develop a tool that quantifies how men feel when taking products like Mtest, and while on TRT etc. We need short, quantifiable assessment of how it "feels" to be on these supplements. The tool should be brief, use self-reporting metrics with numerical ranking/scoring. There is almost no reporting on this in the scientific literature, and simply feeling "good" does not really help measure the benefit of these supplements. I've posted some of my efforts in this area on this forum. As anyone can read, my own efforts fail miserably to capture the beneficial feelings that many report taking testosterone, testosterone boosters and or other PEDs. So that is my "Why".

Your input is much appreciated.

N=1
There has been a lot of reported feedback on M-Test over the years.

There have also been people that have posted bloodwork quite a few times over the years.

Common user feedback has included increased libido, improved sense of well-being, people being in a better mood, improved performance working out, better recovery, and basically the other things that one would associate with increased testosterone levels.

AM isn't nearly as active as it used to be - hopefully you'll get some feedback, but I doubt that you'll get many people that are going to do an assessment type criteria score on things, especially when there are not any direct questions being asked.

I'm not sure though why you would consider something helping someone feel good as a non-descript criteria, when many clinical studies that use self assessments ask question related to improved sense of well-being, feeling better, etc.

I understand you wanting more details on the subject; I think in the context of a forum its just important to understand that people posting their thoughts and feedback are usually either just asking questions or posting and trying to help others, instead of trying to participate in some type of diagnostic.

Also, if you haven't cleared what you're doing with the Admin, be careful because if you're affiliated with any type of testing organization, its required for that to be disclosed. And if you are not and it comes off as giving them impression that you are, they may ban you for that. I just wanted to point that out in case you weren't aware.

Nequals1

Awards
There has been a lot of reported feedback on M-Test over the years.

There have also been people that have posted bloodwork quite a few times over the years.

Common user feedback has included increased libido, improved sense of well-being, people being in a better mood, improved performance working out, better recovery, and basically the other things that one would associate with increased testosterone levels.

AM isn't nearly as active as it used to be - hopefully you'll get some feedback, but I doubt that you'll get many people that are going to do an assessment type criteria score on things, especially when there are not any direct questions being asked.

I'm not sure though why you would consider something helping someone feel good as a non-descript criteria, when many clinical studies that use self assessments ask question related to improved sense of well-being, feeling better, etc.

I understand you wanting more details on the subject; I think in the context of a forum its just important to understand that people posting their thoughts and feedback are usually either just asking questions or posting and trying to help others, instead of trying to participate in some type of diagnostic.

Also, if you haven't cleared what you're doing with the Admin, be careful because if you're affiliated with any type of testing organization, its required for that to be disclosed. And if you are not and it comes off as giving them impression that you are, they may ban you for that. I just wanted to point that out in case you weren't aware.
Thanks for the input and insights.

I am not working for a testing company, nor was it my intent to suggest that I was.

I’m soliciting this information because I don’t seem to experience the same feelings of high energy, libido etc when taking supplements. Or at least I do not perceive that I feel anything. So I’m looking to develop a tool to more accurately assess/measure the effect supplements have on physiology personally. My thought was to post the assessment as a tool for others on AM to consider using for their own personal purposes.

I did not mean to break any rules or protocols.

Thanks again for your input.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input and insights.

I am not working for a testing company, nor was it my intent to suggest that I was.

I’m soliciting this information because I don’t seem to experience the same feelings of high energy, libido etc when taking supplements. Or at least I do not perceive that I feel anything. So I’m looking to develop a tool to more accurately assess/measure the effect supplements have on physiology personally. My thought was to post the assessment as a tool for others on AM to consider using for their own personal purposes.

I did not mean to break any rules or protocols.

Thanks again for your input.
Thank you for clarifying.

The Admin has an absolute zero tolerance policy towards people misrepresenting themselves in situations like this.

You posted:

^^^ You posted that you have posted some of your efforts in this area on this forum - I had seen your post before about other companies products - and that's the thing, you didn't present that post as your opinion, you laid it out and presented it as if you were associated with some type of study. Had the brand, or if the brand still were to report that to the Admin, you would be banned. Also, by presenting it as a study when it was not, you open yourself up to legal liability.

There is nothing wrong with you, me, or anyone else stating our opinions as to how supplements work for us, but it is not okay for us to convey that information as if it were some type of independent study when it is not. Any negative information that we present as a study finding that is actually just our opinion is defamation towards the brand.

Please note that I'm not trying to tell you what to do - I'm just trying to help you not get yourself banned and also not get yourself sued. There are some brands, including larger ones, that have sued individuals in the past for posting things as facts or as studies when it was really just there opinions. Syntrax for example sued quite a few forum members about 15 years ago for that as well as several forum owners for allowing it.

If there is no ill intention and you are just looking for information and feedback on supplements, I would take a more relaxed approach about it if I were you. For example, rather than asking for specifics on how it made someone feel and phrasing it in a diagnostic type way, just a casual, hey, can anyone explain how it helped you or made you feel better?

Even me, one of the most analytical people here, am not going to give super analytical answers on my personal opinions of supplements. But if you had asked it more casually, I'd be glad to answer you.

For example, in the case of M-Test - I personally have a rare endocrinology condition where my bloodwork numbers don't trail properly like a person with normal hormone level's would. M-Test has been the best thing I have ever used in terms of increasing my free testosterone levels and that's been evidenced by my bloodwork on it versus off of it. In regards to how it makes me feel, it helps my libido quite a bit and it helps me be more positive and just overall feel better. I don't have more energy in a stimulant type way, I just have more energy overall throughout the day, some people may consider that like a vitality type of energy. Also, a big symptom of mine with low testosterone levels was my anxiety and depression was worse. M-Test doesn't fix that because there is more to my anxiety and depression than just testosterone levels, but it definitely helps me and I can tell a big difference when I'm on it versus when I'm not.

I hope that helps.

With supplements in general, there are tons of supplements and different things are going to work differently for different people - its about finding the ones that work best for the individual.

Rather than keep this convo going, because I don't want to be having an open conversation that could lead to you explaining yourself and what you're trying to do and getting you in trouble, if you want to discuss what you're trying to do overall, send me a pm and I'll give you my contact information and you can explain it to me a little more.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like a normal person would just try M Test for themselves and see how they feel instead of acting like a bot or a grad student working on a research paper