CEL Mtest long term

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoy how I feel on Mtest. Can it be taken long term just as daily supplement for test support. Like a multivitamin?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Also want to know this. I plan on keeping taking it as a daily staple. I think the answer is yes as it is natural product. Your body have stop levels if it cannot maintain homeostasis...?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I am not as concerned about it having long term affects on test levels as much as I am it being okay for health in general, like kidneys,liver, etc. I believe one of the ingredients, maybe long jack has some questionable long term effects on either kidneys or liver according to examine.com

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's fine to run year round but I've heard of some folks cycling it with Anabolic Effect and/or Performax Alphamax which both have good reputations as well. My understanding is this is simply because this gives your body a chance to break any potential tolerances you might build from extended use of any of those by themselves.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 might be able to elucidate any potential risks of extended use of long jack for you though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people use M-Test as a year round staple supplement, including myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it's fine to run year round but I've heard of some folks cycling it with Anabolic Effect and/or Performax Alphamax which both have good reputations as well. My understanding is this is simply because this gives your body a chance to break any potential tolerances you might build from extended use of any of those by themselves.
Some people use natural test boosters as part of a cycle with natural anabolic products so they cycle them.

Whereas others, including myself, use it year round as part of my overall supplement regimen to help increase free and total testosterone levels, libido, mood, improved sense of well-being, and more :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good info. What about longterm ldopa use
Mucuna Pruriens/Velvet Seed/L-Dopa supplementation has been used for many years for relaxation, mood support, and proper hormone optimization. It's available and recommended for daily use by even the big super cautious herb companies like NOW Foods.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoy how I feel on Mtest. Can it be taken long term just as daily supplement for test support. Like a multivitamin?
It should be fine to take year round. Lots of people use it as a daily, year round type supplement.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which supplement store has the fastest shipping would u say?
I'm a little biased but Strong Supplement Shop has pretty quick shipping :cool:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have to take into consideration where you are located. Most retailers will ship product out the same or next business day but it depends on where you are as to how fast you may receive it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tough to say, especially at the moment. Most will get the orders out pretty quick but then it is entirely dependant on the courier after that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i am a believe in Mtest all year around .. currently only 2.5 months .. but have stocked up for run it all year along and will do so

most i had run it last year was 4months and just felt great overall , so i believe you can reap the benefits from it.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a month of M-test myself. I kept playing it off as everyone raved about how they felt on it and just thinking there's no way a test booster product could be so amazing. Been off it 2 weeks now and man I miss it. I've tried using just KSM to see if it is close to it feeling wise but so far I might have to jump on that year-round mtest bandwagon. I loved how I felt on it, mentally (calmer/happier), physically (more engergy) and better sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just finished a month of M-test myself. I kept playing it off as everyone raved about how they felt on it and just thinking there's no way a test booster product could be so amazing. Been off it 2 weeks now and man I miss it. I've tried using just KSM to see if it is close to it feeling wise but so far I might have to jump on that year-round mtest bandwagon. I loved how I felt on it, mentally (calmer/happier), physically (more engergy) and better sleep.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy it so much.

And I agree, it helps me with the same things you said - calmer/happier, more energy, better sleep, etc. For me, I just all around feel better when I take it.