CEL M Test & SNS Inhibit E - 8 Week Log

rob111

Awards
Has anyone had experience with Anabolic XT? Plan was M Test, Inhibit E, Anabolic Effect and Phosphatidic Acid XT, but wondering whether to swap PA to Anabolic XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone had experience with Anabolic XT? Plan was M Test, Inhibit E, Anabolic Effect and Phosphatidic Acid XT, but wondering whether to swap PA to Anabolic XT?
Here is a link to the Anabolic XT discussion thread where there's a ton of feedback:

Both Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT are both great products.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is probably one of the most popular natural anabolic stacks.

rob111

Awards
Here is a link to the Anabolic XT discussion thread where there's a ton of feedback:

Both Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT are both great products.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is probably one of the most popular natural anabolic stacks.
Are there any prostate issues? I took a phytoandrogen supplement years ago which was amazing, great muscle growth I absolutely loved it. However I think I suffered an enlarged prostate from it which lasted a little while.

Looking at Eucommia Ulmoides which binds to the androgen receptor, there are study’s which show prostate enlargement, that’s my only worry

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are there any prostate issues? I took a phytoandrogen supplement years ago which was amazing, great muscle growth I absolutely loved it. However I think I suffered an enlarged prostate from it which lasted a little while.

Looking at Eucommia Ulmoides which binds to the androgen receptor, there are study’s which show prostate enlargement, that’s my only worry
There's 20 pages of feedback in that thread and many thousands of bottles used and zero mentions of prostate issues.

It seems like you're stereotyping a whole category of supplements based off issues you had with one thing in the past, and that's not the best way to look at anything supplement related.

In just a quick search, I was able to find probably a dozen studies on Eucommia Ulmoides for different purposes that showed no negative effects on prostate.

rob111

Awards
Just want to clarify that I wasn’t criticising Anabolic XT at all, a while ago I took a supplement by LG Sciences which claimed to have just natural androgens in which I felt affected me in a certain way, and I wanted to get some clarity on this supplement.

From the reviews it does seem like it has very good feedback. Having done further research this evening I think I am going to go ahead and try this along with M Test and Anabolic Effect. Hoping for great results!