CEL M Test & SNS Inhibit E - 8 Week Log

rob111

Awards
Weight

I forgot to upload my weight yesterday so here goes, followed the same process - used the toilet, had my preworkout and got on the scales:

152.7lbs

Loss of 1.4lbs in 7 days… seems a fairly big drop to me 🤔

Eagerly await people’s thoughts!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you eat less this Monday vs last Monday?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d be most please if I dropped 1.4lb from last week

rob111

Awards
Did you eat less this Monday vs last Monday?

I eat the same food day in day out, prep all my meals aside from evening dinner at the weekend. The only change for me is I eat a different dinner each night, but usually the same dinner on a Monday each week, Tuesday each week etc.

This can be homemade curry and rice, fajitas, chilli etc. Almost always around 750 calories bringing my daily total to approximately 2400 calories. I am urinating a lot and waking very thirsty, even though I’m drinking around 3.5-4 litres a day.

For the 5 or 6 weeks prior to starting this log, although I was tracking calories and being strict, it wasn’t quite as strict as now. To elaborate, I was on the same diet, but I was probably having an extra 100-150 calories with dinner, and I was having 1/3 of a protein bar crumbled on my bed time yogurt meal, which was another 80 calories which I have cut out.

I am therefore assuming that I was probably consuming around 2550-2600 calories per day for the 5 weeks where I was dropping an average of 0.7lbs per week. Perhaps my maintenance calories are higher than I thought?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When did you start taking the M Test and Inhibit E? Does that track w incresed weight loss

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight loss is rarely perfectly linear. I wouldn’t sweat it. I usually wait for a couple readings being unexpected before I make any changes. Especially if you “feel” good too.

rob111

Awards
When did you start taking the M Test and Inhibit E? Does that track w incresed weight loss
M Test and Inhibit E started 12 days ago, so the increased urination and I guess weight loss could be attributed to that.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you step on the scale every day or just once a week? I find that daily variables are such as it gets more accurate if i weigh myself every morning and then do a weekly average.

rob111

Awards
Weight loss is rarely perfectly linear. I wouldn’t sweat it. I usually wait for a couple readings being unexpected before I make any changes. Especially if you “feel” good too.
I do feel good, and strength seems to be increasing whilst dropping weight, which is a good sign. I’ve got no reduced motivation, infact quite the opposite despite the calorie deficit, but I am noticing I’m pretty tired around 7/8pm and I could fall asleep.

Do you step on the scale every day or just once a week? I find that daily variables are such as it gets more accurate if i weigh myself every morning and then do a weekly average.
I weigh myself every Monday, so maybe I will start every day and do an average

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My weight can vary a couple lbs. by the day personally. For me, I'm just more prone to holding fluid weight than some people. Great example - tight diet during the week, cheat meal Saturday and Sunday night last weekend - 11 lbs. heavier on the scale Monday morning than Friday morning. By last night, already down 4 of those lbs. and this morning down another 3 lbs.

I normally don't weigh daily, but was trying to gauge the cheat meal on scale weight just for the heck of it. I realistically know its impossible to gain that much from cheat meals so I don't worry about it and I take them bc I'm not going to stick to my diet without them. But that's just an example of how little things can vary things dramatically for some people.

In your case, it is probably a combination of a little extra fat loss and you could have lost a little extra if you had any estrogen making you hold fluid, as Inhibit-E would help reduce estrogen.

rob111

Awards
Tuesday Legs

Single leg press

10kg x 20
30kg x 18
40kg x 15
50kg x 15
60kg x 12

Leg Extensions
15kg x 20
25kg x 15
30kg x 1
30kg x 12

Hamstring Curls
20kg x 15
25kg x 13
25kg x 1
27.5kg x 12

Leg Press Calf Raises
20kg x 20
30kg x 15
30kg x 15
40kg x 13

Wednesday

Was due to train arms today, but biceps are still sore from Mondays back and bicep workout, and chest is no longer hurting from Sundays workout probably where I’ve been stretching it so much. So decided to add a second chest workout in as that’s where I feel I’m lagging. Kept the rep range higher than on Sunday, went to absolute failure on each set with very strict form:

Dumbell Flyes
7.5kg x 20
12.5kg x 16
15kg x 20

Flat Dumbell Press
22.5kg x 20
25kg x 16
27.5kg x 15

Incline Barbell Bench
40kg x 16
50kg x 13
50kg x 14

Press Ups
21 Reps
19 Reps
18 Reps

Legs are in a lot of pain today, bad DOMS! The single leg press has obviously worked a treat.

Off out to dinner tonight and I roughly know how many calories I’ll be consuming, so I’ve cut back during the day to accommodate it. Probably be around 500 cals more than I usually eat so I’ve tried to allow for that. I know people say treat yourself, but I go all out 1 day at the weekend and look forward to it without giving a f*** what I’m eating, and personally if I did that today then I wouldn’t want to go as mad on Sunday.

rob111

Awards
Been just over a week since I last posted, had a few things going on but it’s not affected my training.

Had a solid week of training,

Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Off
Sat - Chest
Sun - Back
Mon - Legs
Tues - Shoulders
Wed - Arms
Today - Rest

So 5 days in a row without rest as I just didn’t want to stop training, I was itching to get into the gym every morning.

Battery on the scales has gone and I haven’t had a chance to replace it, but I’m getting one today and will start weighing each day.

One thing to note, when I trained legs on Monday I once again did single leg press, I could not go as heavy on my right leg as my left, I noticed it the week before but thought it was because I don’t usually do it. I snapped a tendon in my left hip years ago and it seems to be by far my stronger leg. Is it ok to go for the same amount of reps on each leg, but lower the weight for my weaker leg to compensate? Or should I be doing the same weight for less reps on my weaker leg?

Abs seem to have really popped, I will upload pictures today/tomorrow

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing to note, when I trained legs on Monday I once again did single leg press, I could not go as heavy on my right leg as my left, I noticed it the week before but thought it was because I don’t usually do it. I snapped a tendon in my left hip years ago and it seems to be by far my stronger leg. Is it ok to go for the same amount of reps on each leg, but lower the weight for my weaker leg to compensate? Or should I be doing the same weight for less reps on my weaker leg?
I would actually do the same reps but use the weight you can handle on the weaker leg.

I know that would be less weight than you are capable of on your other leg, but it will help you balance out the strength between the legs and that can be a positive thing not only for long term muscle growth but also for stability, balance, and even for posture and your lower back.

Focus on form and I think you'll find that your right leg will catch up with your left in a reasonable period of time.

If you think about it, using a different weight would kind of be like using a different weight on biceps curls just bc one arm could do more than the other.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second that. Symmetry is what you are shooting for. I tore my left bicep and it is bigger and stronger with a better peak than my right. And I am right side dominant.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much weight have you lost? Some definite progress over the last 4 wks. Keep putting the work in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress. I can definitely tell a big difference in fat loss and definition.

rob111

Awards
Great progress. I can definitely tell a big difference in fat loss and definition.
Many thanks Steve, quick question.. how long can you take M Test and Inhibit E?

I’m absolutely loving them, and in 4 weeks once finished I am looking to up my calories slightly as I’d like to put on some more muscle, kind of a lean bulk.

Also would like to hear any thoughts on how much I should up my calories for a lean bulk, I really don’t want to put much fat on. I was thinking around 2800-3000, keeping macros similar 40p-45c-15f, keeping steps high as they are now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many thanks Steve, quick question.. how long can you take M Test and Inhibit E?

I’m absolutely loving them, and in 4 weeks once finished I am looking to up my calories slightly as I’d like to put on some more muscle, kind of a lean bulk.

Also would like to hear any thoughts on how much I should up my calories for a lean bulk, I really don’t want to put much fat on. I was thinking around 2800-3000, keeping macros similar 40p-45c-15f, keeping steps high as they are now.
I'm really glad that you're enjoying them.

You can use them for as long as you'd like to. There are a lot of people, myself included, that use M-Test year round as part of their daily use supplement regimen.

The calorie question is so individualized that it can vary a lot by the person. For me, mine will probably start out around the 3,000 mark and gradually may increase from there depending; but I also factor on bulks or lean bulks that I'm going to exceed that on Saturday and Sunday.

rob111

Awards
I'm really glad that you're enjoying them.

You can use them for as long as you'd like to. There are a lot of people, myself included, that use M-Test year round as part of their daily use supplement regimen.

The calorie question is so individualized that it can vary a lot by the person. For me, mine will probably start out around the 3,000 mark and gradually may increase from there depending; but I also factor on bulks or lean bulks that I'm going to exceed that on Saturday and Sunday.
Is it recommended that you take a break from inhibit e at all? I think M Test will become part of my daily routine, I have a great sense of well-being with it too.

Any other supplements you could recommend which can help put on muscle?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it recommended that you take a break from inhibit e at all? I think M Test will become part of my daily routine, I have a great sense of well-being with it too.

Any other supplements you could recommend which can help put on muscle?
There are a lot of people that use Inhibit-E year round to help keep their estrogen levels down.

There are a lot of great products that can help build muscle.

Right now, I'm doing a pretty big stack related to that myself and you could pick as many of these as you wanted to stack:
- Anabolic XT
- Anabolic Effect
- Recomp20
- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Pepti-Plex

I've had great success with the stack overall; so much so that I really hate the thought of it ending and have been considering extending it out past the originally planned 20 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so much so that I really hate the thought of it ending
That's how I feel a lot of times when i'm half way through a good set up, I'll think man it's coming to an end here soon :(

rob111

Awards
There are a lot of people that use Inhibit-E year round to help keep their estrogen levels down.

There are a lot of great products that can help build muscle.

Right now, I'm doing a pretty big stack related to that myself and you could pick as many of these as you wanted to stack:
- Anabolic XT
- Anabolic Effect
- Recomp20
- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Pepti-Plex

I've had great success with the stack overall; so much so that I really hate the thought of it ending and have been considering extending it out past the originally planned 20 weeks.
I may stick with M Test and Inhibit E and add in something else from the list Steve, will have a Google today.

Aswell as this I think I will up my calories to around 2800 for a couple of weeks and monitor the weight and see if it needs adjusting.

Strength hasn’t dipped at all and I imagine that’s down to the M Test, and I feel I look the leanest I’ve ever been and I believe that’s due to Inhibit E. My chest feels tighter and less ‘watery’ and my abs and sides and getting leaner which I’m really happy about!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may stick with M Test and Inhibit E and add in something else from the list Steve, will have a Google today.

Aswell as this I think I will up my calories to around 2800 for a couple of weeks and monitor the weight and see if it needs adjusting.

Strength hasn’t dipped at all and I imagine that’s down to the M Test, and I feel I look the leanest I’ve ever been and I believe that’s due to Inhibit E. My chest feels tighter and less ‘watery’ and my abs and sides and getting leaner which I’m really happy about!
Here are some links to help out for you or anyone else that would like to read more about these:

- Anabolic XT - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/anabolic-xt/
- Anabolic Effect - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/
- Recomp20 - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/recomp20/
- Phosphatidic Acid XT - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/phosphatidic-acid-xt/
- Pepti-Plex - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/pepti-plex/

After reading them over, let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to help.

rob111

Awards
My mistake. The pictures above are Day 1 and Day 21…. I thought it had been 4 weeks but checked my capsule pots which I thought were almost empty and they don’t run out until Saturday! So Thursday will be 4 weeks, I’m thinking pretty good progress for 3 weeks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My mistake. The pictures above are Day 1 and Day 21…. I thought it had been 4 weeks but checked my capsule pots which I thought were almost empty and they don’t run out until Saturday! So Thursday will be 4 weeks, I’m thinking pretty good progress for 3 weeks!
That's excellent progress regardless, but especially for 3 weeks.

rob111

Awards
Weight update

Apologies for the lack of weigh ins, my scales broke and I just got some new ones after thinking it needed a new battery!

Day 1: 69.9KG - 154.1LBS

Day 29: 67.3KG - 148.3KBS

4 Week weight loss: 2.63KG - 5.8LBS

rob111

Awards
So I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. This was supposed to be purely a cutting log, however I am considering upping my calories to maintenance, and there are a few reasons for this.

I wanted to cut to really see what I could achieve in 60 days, and the plan was always to then lean bulk after that. I have been really impressed with Inhibit E and M Test and I am now leaner than I ever have been, calories have stayed the same at 2400 and I believe a lot of it is due to the supplements.

My clothes are hanging off me, t shirt sleeves are baggy, 32” jeans way too big, tracksuit pants fall down if I don’t tie them up, I’ll need a new wardrobe soon.

I’m feeling hungry all the time..! Also I have lost 5.5lbs in almost 5 weeks which I think is a great achievement. Just over 1lb per week without any cardio thrown in. I guess this was a bit of a test to see what I could do in preparation for my beach holiday next year. Now I know I can get this lean in 5 weeks, I think over 8-12 weeks next summer I will achieve something great.

I would like to put on some muscle now. I have always bulked when I’m already carrying quite a bit of fat, so a lean bulk when I am this lean I think would be good.

My thoughts are that I will up my calories by 400 to 2800 for 2 weeks and monitor my weight and adjust accordingly, with macros being:

Carbs 40%
Protein 35%
Fat 25%

I am also considering buying another 8 weeks worth of M Test & Inhibit E to take it to a 16 week cycle. I would really like peoples opinions on all of this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. This was supposed to be purely a cutting log, however I am considering upping my calories to maintenance, and there are a few reasons for this.

I wanted to cut to really see what I could achieve in 60 days, and the plan was always to then lean bulk after that. I have been really impressed with Inhibit E and M Test and I am now leaner than I ever have been, calories have stayed the same at 2400 and I believe a lot of it is due to the supplements.

My clothes are hanging off me, t shirt sleeves are baggy, 32” jeans way too big, tracksuit pants fall down if I don’t tie them up, I’ll need a new wardrobe soon.

I’m feeling hungry all the time..! Also I have lost 5.5lbs in almost 5 weeks which I think is a great achievement. Just over 1lb per week without any cardio thrown in. I guess this was a bit of a test to see what I could do in preparation for my beach holiday next year. Now I know I can get this lean in 5 weeks, I think over 8-12 weeks next summer I will achieve something great.

I would like to put on some muscle now. I have always bulked when I’m already carrying quite a bit of fat, so a lean bulk when I am this lean I think would be good.

My thoughts are that I will up my calories by 400 to 2800 for 2 weeks and monitor my weight and adjust accordingly, with macros being:

Carbs 40%
Protein 35%
Fat 25%

I am also considering buying another 8 weeks worth of M Test & Inhibit E to take it to a 16 week cycle. I would really like peoples opinions on all of this
I think you're definitely fine to run the stack for 16 weeks or more, and I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

I think whether to change up your regimen is entirely up to you and what you want to focus on at the moment.

I know for me, I change things up quite frequently based on my progress. For me, I had a lot of fat to lose and I've done very well losing it in stages. I still have a ways to go to get to where I want to be, but I also want to build back more muscle, and I hate cutting and its a mental challenge for me, so I tend to do it in shorter bursts and then go back to trying to build more muscle back.

rob111

Awards
I understand where you’re coming from, it is definitely challenging, the low calories and feeling hungry all the time, feeling like you’re getting smaller and losing muscle along with the fat.

I will also look at those other supplements you mentioned previously which could help me put on some muscle during a lean bulk

rob111

Awards
I have made the decision to purchase the following supplements:

Anabolic Effect x 3 bottles
Phosphatidic Acid x 3 bottles
M Test x 2 bottles
Inhibit E x 2 bottles

I have 4 weeks remaining of M Test & Inhibit E, which means if I receive the supplements in the next few days I will have a 3 month supply of the above stack, minus 2/3 days at the end of the 3 months of M Test and Inhibit E as I will run out a few days short.

I plan to up my calories from 2400 to 2800 which I believe is around my maintenance for 2 weeks and see if weight loss stalls. I will then decide whether to adjust calories, if I am at maintenance I will go around 150-200 calories above to try and gain some muscle without too much fat over the next 3 months.

If all goes well, I will take 3-4 weeks off these supplements, and then start a cutting stack for 3 months which will take me to my holiday in June.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

M Test x 2 bottles
Inhibit E x 2 bottles

I have 4 weeks remaining of M Test & Inhibit E, which means if I receive the supplements in the next few days I will have a 3 month supply of the above stack, minus 2/3 days at the end of the 3 months of M Test and Inhibit E as I will run out a few days short.

I plan to up my calories from 2400 to 2800 which I believe is around my maintenance for 2 weeks and see if weight loss stalls. I will then decide whether to adjust calories, if I am at maintenance I will go around 150-200 calories above to try and gain some muscle without too much fat over the next 3 months.

If all goes well, I will take 3-4 weeks off these supplements, and then start a cutting stack for 3 months which will take me to my holiday in June.
Nice! Excited to see how it treats you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

M Test x 2 bottles
Inhibit E x 2 bottles

I think you'll really enjoy this stack.

I think that you will likely see some good muscle gains while still leaning out; and I would expect great strength gains.

Anabolic Effect is awesome in the sense that the results seem to get better and better each week.

rob111

Awards
I think you'll really enjoy this stack.

I think that you will likely see some good muscle gains while still leaning out; and I would expect great strength gains.

Anabolic Effect is awesome in the sense that the results seem to get better and better each week.
Managed to get 3 Anabolic Effect tubs for £46 each which was good considering they are delivering tomorrow 👌🏻 got to wait a few days for the Phosphatidic Acid

Can’t wait to get going, and looking forward to eating a bit more!!

rob111

Awards
Question regarding Phosphatidic Acid…

I was going to purchase 3 months worth of SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT, however I need to start this in the next couple of days due to the Anabolic Effect arriving today and wanting to start them together.

The SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT is £180 for a 3 month supply which seems expensive.

I have found another company which I can get 60 days worth for £30, so 4 months for £60 which is a hell of a lot cheaper.

I am confused about the dosage as it says 900mg per serving at 10%… does this mean I would only be getting 90mg?

SNS is 1500mg at 50%?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question regarding Phosphatidic Acid…

I was going to purchase 3 months worth of SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT, however I need to start this in the next couple of days due to the Anabolic Effect arriving today and wanting to start them together.

The SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT is £180 for a 3 month supply which seems expensive.

I have found another company which I can get 60 days worth for £30, so 4 months for £60 which is a hell of a lot cheaper.

I am confused about the dosage as it says 900mg per serving at 10%… does this mean I would only be getting 90mg?

SNS is 1500mg at 50%?
No, that is not cheaper at all. And its also not legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. Lastly, the dosage suggestion and telling you that you would get that long out of it is just a scam.

Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is a branded (patented) ingredient and the actual name is Mediator 50P - the 50P part stands for 50% Phosphatidic Acid. The clinically researched dosage is 1,500 mg. total which provides 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

To get 750 mg. of active per day through a 10%, that would mean taking 10 caps per day if its a 750 mg. capsule or 15 caps per day if its a 500 mg. capsule AND Mediator dos NOT make a 10% so you'd be buying from a vendor that is knowingly violating an ingredient patent and sourcing raw material from China so who actually know what you'd be getting.

So no, you wouldn't be saving money - you'd be wasting money.

Phosphatidic Acid XT uses patented branded Mediator 50P Phosphatidic Acid.

Here is proof - as ChemiNutra, the patent holder for Mediator 50P lists us on their website.

ChemiNutra website screen shot.PNG

rob111

Awards
Has this stack improved your erection quality?
To be honest I didn’t need any help in that area so I don’t really know, at the beginning I thought my testosterone was going up by being in the mood more frequently if that helps, but I didn’t really need help with that. For me this stack was about helping control puffiness in my chest and abs and not losing strength in a deficit, which it definitely has done.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stopped getting updates, but glad you had such great progress.

A little late but ya if you reached your leanness early and didn’t enjoy the hunger I see no reason moving into a new goal of gaining. 😉

rob111

Awards
Stopped getting updates, but glad you had such great progress.

A little late but ya if you reached your leanness early and didn’t enjoy the hunger I see no reason moving into a new goal of gaining. 😉
Appreciate it Resolve!

Apologies for the lack of updates. Tactics have changed course to lean bulking and I’m trying to figure a few things out. Getting help from Steve @ SNS, I have added Anabolic Effect and will continue for 3 months with M Test and Inhibit E, but unsure whether to add Phosphatidic Acid XT. It sounds good but I’m unsure if I can afford to add it in. Any experience with it?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect is probably my favorite, I wonder how many bottles I’ve run!

I’ve recently finished up my 3rd bottle of PA-XT and I have a review with it and Pepti-Plex I can try to link in a bit if you’d like. I really have enjoyed it so far.

rob111

Awards
Anabolic Effect is probably my favorite, I wonder how many bottles I’ve run!

I’ve recently finished up my 3rd bottle of PA-XT and I have a review with it and Pepti-Plex I can try to link in a bit if you’d like. I really have enjoyed it so far.
That would be great if possible! Looking forward to feeling the effects of Anabolic effect.

M Test I feel has kept my strength up and Inhibit E has really dried me out, so can’t wait for the combination of all 3.

Do you think PA XT would add enough to the stack to warrant buying it?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That would be great if possible! Looking forward to feeling the effects of Anabolic effect.

M Test I feel has kept my strength up and Inhibit E has really dried me out, so can’t wait for the combination of all 3.

Do you think PA XT would add enough to the stack to warrant buying it?
It’s tough that’s always a hard question, like I definitely think it would add benefit, but it is up to each person to determine if that benefit lines up for them when deciding.

Sorry wishwashy answer. 😭

rob111

Awards
It’s tough that’s always a hard question, like I definitely think it would add benefit, but it is up to each person to determine if that benefit lines up for them when deciding.

Sorry wishwashy answer. 😭
Haha no problem 😂

Can I ask what you noticed from the product when you took it?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha no problem 😂

Can I ask what you noticed from the product when you took it?
I've ran it once in a short burst and now for longer. Generally better progression in strength from session to session and a nice increase in fullness are the most apparent changes.

Here is my log.