CEL M TEST

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Hello! just wanted to know is fadogia ok to take? i've currently got M TEST and ready to take it, but read mixed reports on fadogia? anyone who has taken this supplement been quite happy? response?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont know what you are reffering to when saying "mixed reviews" is it one or 2 person saying doesnt work kind of thing ?

I dont know of your medical hisotry but if you are a healthy person , i dont see why it wouldnt be safe

I have taken it for over a year straight non stop with plenty of pple here as well
so safe imo that i even stacked it with extra more

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Hello when i say mixed reports - im sorry i should clarify this, its the reading i've done online with saying fadogia can be toxic but after looking on this forum its only toxic effect is big balls lol, the research i've read is up and down on it, as long alot of people here have taken this supplement just wanted to know if everything was ok using the supplement etc

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello when i say mixed reports - im sorry i should clarify this, its the reading i've done online with saying fadogia can be toxic but after looking on this forum its only toxic effect is big balls lol, the research i've read is up and down on it, as long alot of people here have taken this supplement just wanted to know if everything was ok using the supplement etc

haha big balls and juice running through pepeeepee are the side effects i had lol

jokes aside .. yeah all supplements will have his ups and down man from studies i do read good and bad studies both and run stuff myself to judge it .. what works for 1000s of users here might not work for u only one way to find it

if you are gonna try it .. def suggest just split dosages 6-10hrs apart and i think come week 2-3 on it your partner will be pleased lol

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Alright cool thx! Gonna get bloods done before and after see if it really does work

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright cool thx! Gonna get bloods done before and after see if it really does work
You can find a lot of bloodwork throughout the years posted on the forum showing how well M-Test works.

Someone within the last couple of months posted bloodwork before and after a stack of M-Test and Recomp20 and the improvements were pretty incredible.

I use it as a general health supplement myself because I have an endocrinology condition and its the best thing I've ever used for increasing my free testosterone levels.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
You can find a lot of bloodwork throughout the years posted on the forum showing how well M-Test works.

Someone within the last couple of months posted bloodwork before and after a stack of M-Test and Recomp20 and the improvements were pretty incredible.

I use it as a general health supplement myself because I have an endocrinology condition and its the best thing I've ever used for increasing my free testosterone levels.
Thanks steve

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to consider when reading these reports of "toxic effects" 1. What product was used. 2. Was it actually what it claimed to be on the label? 3. Was the herb extracted poorly or with solvents that were not fully removed? 4. Was it the correct part of the plant? 5. Was the product being used in isolation or with 20 other supps?

There are about a million reasons why something might cause some issues but when you deal with a product produced in a cGMP facility with proper quality control and testing of raw material combined with a company that actually gives a **** about the quality of the material to start with and gives a **** about the end users results, like you do with CEL/SNS, then you are good to go.

Now if you are buying a thee pack of Ynizhi brand "fadogia max 9000" on Temu then I would be VERY careful.