CEL Joint Edge - Fast Acting Proven Joint Support - Feel the Difference in As Little as 5 Days!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody given this a shot yet? I'm definitely picking some up with my next order, was just curious if there is any feedback yet
Well, I'll give you an N of 1 answer so far, which is that mostly through my first bottle (of 3) - although Joint Edge seems to be more stacked in formula vs Joint Support XT - I may go back to either Joint Support XT or Cissus XT in the future. The NEM and boswellin ingredients/doses are the same, but Joint Support has the glucosamine in it which could be what I'm missing. But that's my personal take to date.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody given this a shot yet? I'm definitely picking some up with my next order, was just curious if there is any feedback yet
It has sold well and we've had good feedback on it, just not as many people post reviews anymore, or post here in general anymore.

TamaFlex is a very popular ingredient and is getting a lot of attention now, and Joint Edge is a fully loaded formula for less expensive than some solo TamaFlex products are.

I know that NNB did a press release on this just the other day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My mom is currently 5 days in this product .. she is having huge kneee issue and doesn't want to go surgery route.

and stated that she loves this product just doesn't love the big pill lol

as for efficency ofcourse the issue completly isnt gone or all but she said she def is noticing some comfort where as me or my brother would have to massage her knee & calves every other day.

its a high praise in my opinion .. like i said for elders its always tough to see them in pain and its a great product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My mom is currently 5 days in this product .. she is having huge kneee issue and doesn't want to go surgery route.

and stated that she loves this product just doesn't love the big pill lol

as for efficency ofcourse the issue completly isnt gone or all but she said she def is noticing some comfort where as me or my brother would have to massage her knee & calves every other day.

its a high praise in my opinion .. like i said for elders its always tough to see them in pain and its a great product.
I'm glad that she is liking it so far and I hope that it helps her.

And yes, in the mainstream general public, experiencing relief at 2 caps per day and not huge tablets is a big selling point for this. And especially because the relief usually starts to be seen in the first week and gets better as it goes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds great. If it is comparably effective to Joint Support XT I'll be very pleased
Both are great products and neither is meant to be an either/or type of situation.

Here on AM, people view the companies as the same, but in the overall market, 95%+ of people don't know there is any association between them and it was important that we offer a joint product under both.

For Joint Edge, we decided to go with the 2 capsule a day approach and include TamaFlex, which is very popular right now.

It's kind of like the Optimize-T and M-Test situation, both are great products and one isn't necessarily better than the other; both can be stacked and if used separately, one person may like one better and another person may like another better.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought this for my mom, she is riddled with arthritis in various joints, has bursitis in one shoulder, spinal stenosis and is basically in pain almost 24/7 but doesn't like to take any pain killers. She is now on day 8 of CEL Joint Edge and has stated that it's like a dimmer switch and has alleviated some of the pain, and she is feeling less stiff and a little more mobile and is very happy about that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought this for my mom, she is riddled with arthritis in various joints, has bursitis in one shoulder, spinal stenosis and is basically in pain almost 24/7 but doesn't like to take any pain killers. She is now on day 8 of CEL Joint Edge and has stated that it's like a dimmer switch and has alleviated some of the pain, and she is feeling less stiff and a little more mobile and is very happy about that.
Thank you so much for the feedback, but most importantly, I'm so glad that its helping her.

I think a lot of people don't realize the significance of something like this starting to help that fast, and especially for people in her condition. And usually, and hopefully for her, the results will get better with time and it will help even more.