Cel H-drol Stack?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read here, H-DROL is a mild compound which I'll be using in about 2 week. My question is, what do you think about using USP Anabolic Pump or AX Trisorbagen while running a cycle?

RoidGracie

I wouldn't, for the simple reason if it's your first H-Drol cycle, why not see what you get from that alone. I also like to see what results I get directly from the compound alone.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked is because I've been using Anabolic Pump for about 1 1/2 months. Can I continue to run it or stop the day I start H-Drol?

H-Drol takes a while to kickin so my thinking is to run AP for the first two weeks to help it out. After that, if I like it run it the full 4 week cycle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would def use ap and the trisoborgen while on h-drol

RoidGracie

Please elaborate on that...I wouldn't for the sole purpose that I like a clean run, that way I can evaluate the effects. It sounds like this is his first H-Drol run, and from the ingredients in these products, I'm not seeing the established goals/results. I see the goal for at least the Trisorbagen is to improve upon the effectiveness of the PH...but is there evidence out there demonstrating this effect? I guess if you have the money, and it doesn't appear these products would be detrimental in any way, to each his own. He asked what anyone thought, and my personal opinion is I wouldn't but if you've had good results with these products, your opinion would be more useful than mine.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AP will help shuttle for carbs to the muscles. You are right about the trisobagen that will increase the h-drols effevtiveness. I see no reason to Stop taking AP during the cycle i would think it will make the cycle better. If your short on cash then drop it if not then run it.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
That makes since joeymutz. Run it I will.

When I added Anabolic Pump and Cissus RX to what I had already been using (Purple Wraft-Green Magnitude), I hit a PR on squat and Deadlift. Before AP best squat was 400x1. Last Sunday I did 2x6@400. I went 75-80% down which isn't a full squat but it was still impressive. I dead lift 390x6 with hooks.

Can't wait to see what H-Drol will add to the mix.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression that Trisorb was better suited for non-methyls. This product admittedly never really piqued my interest though, so I could be incorrect.

EDIT: Just read a little about it. I didn't realize that it was supposed to increase the half life of hormones (thought it was just to increase absorption).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
if you've already been on AP for a substantial amount of time I'd just continue to take it.