CEL Ecdy-Plex

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

I've been running it solo for the past 3 months and have only the very best to say about it.

Always 4 caps pwo early in the morning. There's significant strength gain, no placebo, cause after March 2020 and all the C19 restrictions I pretty much gave up training.

2021 was a hit and miss until we got locked down again so again back to nothing.

2022 and until May wasn't doing much but started slowly to get back into the gym routine.

Still my routine is not that serious as it used to, nor is my diet. I'm not strict with my food, I eat what I like but in general, clean. With that said, my body composition has been dramatically improved!

I can only imagine what this product can do if you get *really* serious.

There are no expectations and know it's a natural product but maybe this is why I'm impressed.

So, I wanted to ask. What's the longest it can be taken without loosing efficacy and need to take a break?

Next, is to combine with Phosphatidic Acid XT.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also had exceptional results(on a 4 month run). Only problem for me is it seemed to make carbs irresistible lol. Will 100% take again

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, haven't noticed anything like that.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think it will necessarily lose efficacy. You won’t build tolerance to it, but you will probably reach a point where you stop noticing it because after taking it for so long, that starts to become your new normal. Most things don’t really need time off, it was just always recommended for everything just to be safe.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for quick review .. glad it worked for you Turk is a hit & miss seems like it for people but this offers more then just Turk products that YouTubers try to push it

As for running it .. I have seen 6months straight enjoying it .. with your plan since you are 4months in .. here’s aj idea of what i would do .

Run it 6months and then introduce phosXT and end the year with a bang .. like Jeremy stated above I haven’t read anything or heard any reviewers saying building tolerance.. it’s just our body at a certain point will reach where it wants to stay there for some time .. maybe for u it will month 5/6 .. so introducing a new supplement on top makes sense to me ( or atleast what I do .. my love is Anabolic xt and anabolic effect, phosXT )

As for your comment on natural builders, very underrated and some people trash it but usually those are roid heads lol

Also welcome back to gym.. yeah that COVID timing was horrible and can see how it can crush people’s motivation

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think it will necessarily lose efficacy. You won’t build tolerance to it, but you will probably reach a point where you stop noticing it because after taking it for so long, that starts to become your new normal. Most things don’t really need time off, it was just always recommended for everything just to be safe.
I agree - I don't think that there is a need for time off; and also agree with what you said about a lot of times when people think they're getting a tolerance to them its really just its became their new normal and they're used to the gain/progress/results that they're getting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi All,

I've been running it solo for the past 3 months and have only the very best to say about it.

Always 4 caps pwo early in the morning. There's significant strength gain, no placebo, cause after March 2020 and all the C19 restrictions I pretty much gave up training.

2021 was a hit and miss until we got locked down again so again back to nothing.

2022 and until May wasn't doing much but started slowly to get back into the gym routine.

Still my routine is not that serious as it used to, nor is my diet. I'm not strict with my food, I eat what I like but in general, clean. With that said, my body composition has been dramatically improved!

There are no expectations and know it's a natural product but maybe this is why I'm impressed.

So, I wanted to ask. What's the longest it can be taken without loosing efficacy and need to take a break?

Thank you for the great feedback - I'm really glad that you're enjoying Ecdy-Plex.

I really like how you detail that you're getting great results from it but that also your routine and diet isn't super strict - I think that is very important to note with Ecdy-Plex and with a lot of supplements - is that diet and training don't have to be perfect, and sometimes things can help those of the most whose diet and training aren't perfect.

That's awesome to hear about the improved body composition and strength gains.

Have you noticed a lot of fullness with it? The reason that I ask is that we've had a lot of people report really good muscle fullness with it as well.

You can take it for as long as you'd like - I've never seen or heard anything that would make me think that you would build up any type of tolerance to it.

I think that will be an incredible stack with Phosphatidic Acid XT; coincidentally, both Phosphatidic Acid XT and Ecdy-Plex are both supposed to ship out to us this week so we should have both back in stock next week.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the great feedback - I'm really glad that you're enjoying Ecdy-Plex.

I really like how you detail that you're getting great results from it but that also your routine and diet isn't super strict - I think that is very important to note with Ecdy-Plex and with a lot of supplements - is that diet and training don't have to be perfect, and sometimes things can help those of the most whose diet and training aren't perfect.

That's awesome to hear about the improved body composition and strength gains.

Have you noticed a lot of fullness with it? The reason that I ask is that we've had a lot of people report really good muscle fullness with it as well.

You can take it for as long as you'd like - I've never seen or heard anything that would make me think that you would build up any type of tolerance to it.

I think that will be an incredible stack with Phosphatidic Acid XT; coincidentally, both Phosphatidic Acid XT and Ecdy-Plex are both supposed to ship out to us this week so we should have both back in stock next week.
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, the muscle fullness (especially arms) was the first thing my wife noticed. It was about the beginning of the fourth week, if I remember correct, and it was on a totally random time of the day -not post workout.

I've just placed an order on UnrealSupps for 1x more + 1x Phospha AcidXT (GBP/ EUR conversion is a killer).

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, the muscle fullness (especially arms) was the first thing my wife noticed. It was about the beginning of the fourth week, if I remember correct, and it was on a totally random time of the day -not post workout.

I've just placed an order on UnrealSupps for 1x more + 1x Phospha AcidXT (GBP/ EUR conversion is a killer).
I'm glad to hear that you experienced the muscle fullness as well and that's awesome that your wife noticed it and especially at a random time of the day.

Ecdy-Plex + Phosphatidic Acid XT should be an awesome stack. I look forward to hearing your results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone interested in Ecdy-Plex know that we should be getting Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Ecdy-Plex, Thermo Scorch, and Cycle Assist back in stock next week if all goes well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Ecdy-Plex is back in stock.

To celebrate, I set up some discounted multi-packs and a coupon code.

Ecdy-Plex - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer:

For a limited time, save 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

Ecdy-Plex
- Regular Price: 69.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 62.99 (save 7.00)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 2 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 129.99 (save 9.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 116.99 (save an additional 13.00 for a total savings of 22.99)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 3 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 29.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 161.99 (save an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 47.98)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 6 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 89.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 296.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 122.95)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 12 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 599.99 (save 239.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 539.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 299.89)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 19.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 30.99)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex - 3 Month Cycle:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (save 89.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 269.99 (save an additional 30.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of adding Neuro P5 to the current stack.

Any thoughts?

Currently at age 42 so should help a bit in general?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone interested in Ecdy-Plex know that we should be getting Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Ecdy-Plex, Thermo Scorch, and Cycle Assist back in stock next week if all goes well.
Hi,

Any idea if UnrealSupps is getting Phospha back in stock?

I'll also drop them an email.

Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking of adding Neuro P5 to the current stack.

Any thoughts?

Currently at age 42 so should help a bit in general?
Pregnenolone is a very individual thing - some people say they can see good benefits from it and other people don't notice anything positive and some have estrogen like benefits from it.

I can't tell a difference with pregnenolone myself and if anything, it made me feel worse (capsules - 25 mg. day in my case).

So I would say it depends on individual response and what you're looking for out of it.

Hi,

Thanks!
Yes, they will. They have some ready to ship to them, just waiting on them to say the word to ship.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pregnenolone is a very individual thing - some people say they can see good benefits from it and other people don't notice anything positive and some have estrogen like benefits from it.

I can't tell a difference with pregnenolone myself and if anything, it made me feel worse (capsules - 25 mg. day in my case).

So I would say it depends on individual response and what you're looking for out of it.

Yes, they will. They have some ready to ship to them, just waiting on them to say the word to ship.
Thanks for both replies.

I emailed them so hopefully you'll hear from them soon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Thanks!
We have some in stock at Strong Supplement Shop and fast shipping if needed:

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have some in stock at Strong Supplement Shop and fast shipping if needed:

Appreciate the offer but from US it will be stopped in Customs and then take it for "inspection" with expected release after 2 weeks so it will take about a month until I get it in my hands.

It has become very difficult to buy supps from US the past few years.

smh...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the offer but from US it will be stopped in Customs and then take it for "inspection" with expected release after 2 weeks so it will take about a month until I get it in my hands.

smh...
Dang that's sad to hear. Wish it wasn't that way :(

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

smh...
where are you?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

smh...
I've ordered directly from SNS to the UK Anabolic XT multi 4 pack no issues at all with my order

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered directly from SNS to the UK Anabolic XT multi 4 pack no issues at all with my order
I don't doubt that, but I'm not in UK and totally diff rules apply here. Back in 2015 was much easier to order from US.

I'm happy with ordering from UnrealSupps

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On another note, the results I have so far are the best I've ever had with a natty sup!

I will probably switch it up a notch by going for an 8 week cycle with StanoPlex (last time I did Epiandro was in 2019) and resume with Ecdy as part of pct.

Can't say for Phosphatidic Acid cause it was only for 4 weeks and then OOS but once it's back, I'll stock up for pct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On another note, the results I have so far are the best I've ever had with a natty sup!

I will probably switch it up a notch by going for an 8 week cycle with StanoPlex (last time I did Epiandro was in 2019) and resume with Ecdy as part of pct.

Can't say for Phosphatidic Acid cause it was only for 4 weeks and then OOS but once it's back, I'll stock up for pct.
Unreal should have some on the way to them, so hopefully you'll be able to get more Phosphatidic Acid XT before long.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying Ecdy-Plex so much. It's a great product and doesn't get nearly enough attention here on AM.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I just ordered 4 bottles of this! Hyped to see what happens. @sns8778 you don’t think Anacyclus, Amento, and Epi-Plex will skew my results too much?? I been on those for almost a year, that’s my budget natural anabolic stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered 4 bottles of this! Hyped to see what happens. @sns8778 you don’t think Anacyclus, Amento, and Epi-Plex will skew my results too much?? I been on those for almost a year, that’s my budget natural anabolic stack.
I'm so sorry for the delayed reply. For some reason, I didn't get a notification that there were new posts in the thread or that I was tagged.

No, I think those will make a great stack with Ecdy-Plex.

I think that's an awesome year round natural anabolic stack. I'm pleased to hear that you like it.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I'm so sorry for the delayed reply. For some reason, I didn't get a notification that there were new posts in the thread or that I was tagged.

No, I think those will make a great stack with Ecdy-Plex.

I think that's an awesome year round natural anabolic stack. I'm pleased to hear that you like it.
No worries Steve!! I need to post up a pic of my supplement cabinet 😅 it’s nothing but CEL, SNS, and Muscle Addiction. Keep up the great work you do with keeping us healthy and strong at an affordable price!!

I’m currently running the Ecdy-Plex at 6 caps and it’s only Day 3, I’m feeling the energy boost and I think some leaning out is already happening around my midsection, obliques and serratus starting to come back.

Today will be the first day that I see how it performs doing my full body volume day, I’ll let y’all know how it goes!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries Steve!! I need to post up a pic of my supplement cabinet 😅 it’s nothing but CEL, SNS, and Muscle Addiction. Keep up the great work you do with keeping us healthy and strong at an affordable price!!

I’m currently running the Ecdy-Plex at 6 caps and it’s only Day 3, I’m feeling the energy boost and I think some leaning out is already happening around my midsection, obliques and serratus starting to come back.

Today will be the first day that I see how it performs doing my full body volume day, I’ll let y’all know how it goes!
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

That's great to hear that its working so fast for you - its interesting that you said that about feeling like you're leaning out around your midsection because I've heard that from a few other people that have used Ecdy-Plex, saying that they felt like they were leaning out, especially around the middle, even without trying to.

I'm hoping to be able to start back training soon, and I'd originally been saying I wanted to do Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT, and I started considering last week that I'll probably add Ecdy-Plex in with that stack because of how many people have told me that, because my goal is to continue to lose fat while hopefully getting back a lot of my muscle.

I look forward to hearing how it works for you today on your full body volume day.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

That's great to hear that its working so fast for you - its interesting that you said that about feeling like you're leaning out around your midsection because I've heard that from a few other people that have used Ecdy-Plex, saying that they felt like they were leaning out, especially around the middle, even without trying to.

I'm hoping to be able to start back training soon, and I'd originally been saying I wanted to do Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT, and I started considering last week that I'll probably add Ecdy-Plex in with that stack because of how many people have told me that, because my goal is to continue to lose fat while hopefully getting back a lot of my muscle.

I look forward to hearing how it works for you today on your full body volume day.
I know we’re all on here waiting for you to make that huge comeback into lifting game. That’s going to be epic🔥🔥 Muscle memory will kick in before you know it.

Ecdy-Plex might be something, muscular endurance was pretty high today. I was able to knock out: 5x225x15 - Zercher Good Mornings and 5x135x15 - Standing Barbell OHP felt like they were nothing. I’m usually tapped out by the third set. Was sweating like crazy too and still feel like I can do more work. I’ll try to post updates and any new PRs I get while running this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know we’re all on here waiting for you to make that huge comeback into lifting game. That’s going to be epic🔥🔥 Muscle memory will kick in before you know it.

Ecdy-Plex might be something, muscular endurance was pretty high today. I was able to knock out: 5x225x15 - Zercher Good Mornings and 5x135x15 - Standing Barbell OHP felt like they were nothing. I’m usually tapped out by the third set. Was sweating like crazy too and still feel like I can do more work. I’ll try to post updates and any new PRs I get while running this.
That's great to hear. I'm looking really forward to seeing how you like it and I'm glad that its working so well for you so quickly.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unreal should have some on the way to them, so hopefully you'll be able to get more Phosphatidic Acid XT before long.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying Ecdy-Plex so much. It's a great product and doesn't get nearly enough attention here on AM.
Gm!

I got an email from Morgan (Unreal) a couple of days ago letting me know that they got Phospha back in stock.

Yesterday I ordered Stano-Plex and should have it in the next couple of days.

After the short Stano cycle I will resume Ecdy + Phospha.

Again, I must reiterate, that Ecdy is one of THE best natty supps I've ever tried. It's just my honest opinion and I'm not affiliated with any company.

It is expensive to run though but it's well worth it.

Going fwd, I will dial in my diet better and cut some "crap" I enjoy (not as much as I'd like but still a couple of beers can do damage ).

I have had good results so far but the best is yet to come.

I will find photos from last year to compare with current physique prior to starting Stano so as to see what has happened so far with just Ecdy.

Have a good day everyone, it's Friday Eve and the weekend is almost here

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gm!

I got an email from Morgan (Unreal) a couple of days ago letting me know that they got Phospha back in stock.

Yesterday I ordered Stano-Plex and should have it in the next couple of days.

After the short Stano cycle I will resume Ecdy + Phospha.

Again, I must reiterate, that Ecdy is one of THE best natty supps I've ever tried. It's just my honest opinion and I'm not affiliated with any company.

It is expensive to run though but it's well worth it.

Going fwd, I will dial in my diet better and cut some "crap" I enjoy (not as much as I'd like but still a couple of beers can do damage ).

I have had good results so far but the best is yet to come.

I will find photos from last year to compare with current physique prior to starting Stano so as to see what has happened so far with just Ecdy.

Have a good day everyone, it's Friday Eve and the weekend is almost here
Thank you for the update. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and doing so well on it.

I'm getting ready to hopefully start back some light training myself and I'm going to give it a try myself. I'm going to be doing Ecdy-Plex, Recomp20, and XPG Ursa-Gel for at least 4 weeks and that will lead me into my stack of Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Phosphatidic Acid XT; and I may decide at that time to carry over Ecdy-Plex into that as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi All,

How did the Ecdy-Plex compare to Phosphatic Acid XT?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the Ecdy-Plex compare to Phosphatic Acid XT?
Sorry for the late reply.

It will be unfair to compare cause I only run PAXT for a bottle and defo needs a longer run.

AFAIK, it starts to shine after the 6th+ week which I didn't go that far with it.

But Ecdy? OMG loved it!

Hopefully next year I will get the chance to run both of them for longer periods.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the late reply.

It will be unfair to compare cause I only run PAXT for a bottle and defo needs a longer run.

AFAIK, it starts to shine after the 6th+ week which I didn't go that far with it.

But Ecdy? OMG loved it!

Hopefully next year I will get the chance to run both of them for longer periods.
Thank you for the update. I'm really glad that you have enjoyed Ecdy-Plex.

For anyone interested, we hope to have it back in stock in the next couple of weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, in case anyone is unaware, anytime that we are out of Ecdy-Plex, the ingredients are actually available separately under Muscle Addiction.

Ecdy-Plex is Arjuna Turkestanica and Beta Ecdysterone together.

Muscle Addiction Turkestone-750 and Beta Ecdysterone-500 is the ingredients separately.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for quick review .. glad it worked for you Turk is a hit & miss seems like it for people but this offers more then just Turk products that YouTubers try to push it

As for running it .. I have seen 6months straight enjoying it .. with your plan since you are 4months in .. here’s aj idea of what i would do .

Run it 6months and then introduce phosXT and end the year with a bang .. like Jeremy stated above I haven’t read anything or heard any reviewers saying building tolerance.. it’s just our body at a certain point will reach where it wants to stay there for some time .. maybe for u it will month 5/6 .. so introducing a new supplement on top makes sense to me ( or atleast what I do .. my love is Anabolic xt and anabolic effect, phosXT )

As for your comment on natural builders, very underrated and some people trash it but usually those are roid heads lol

Also welcome back to gym.. yeah that COVID timing was horrible and can see how it can crush people’s motivation
I am surprised and simultaneously disappointed in how little attention/interest we get at the store for natural anabolics and heck even PH's. I started out around 1997/98 and had I had access to the options we have today(non-hormonal) I would have been overjoyed. I have customers that don't even blink an eye at spending $60.00 for a preworkout but it takes an act of congress to get them to try a NHA(non-hormonal anabolic.) I don't think pre's have zero value but man I could run Anacyclus XT and X-gels for the same price and at the end of six months to a year which one do we honestly think would cause a greater change in a physique??? Not even close, even with the best of formulated pres.

Steve I think you need to make an "advanced" version of all your NHA's and builders but add some caffeine and either eria jarensis of y-hcl(Superdrol NG style) or synephrine as then all the "need to feel somethings" would, well, feel something and would buy in.

Overall I think it is the requirement of patience that hurts this category the most............................frustrating to say the least as I have many a customer who look the EXACT SAME as they did when they first walked through our door, despite dropping $50.00 plus on a pre every month and paying a coach. Many guys are leaving gains on the table and they don't even realize it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am surprised and simultaneously disappointed in how little attention/interest we get at the store for natural anabolics and heck even PH's. I started out around 1997/98 and had I had access to the options we have today(non-hormonal) I would have been overjoyed. I have customers that don't even blink an eye at spending $60.00 for a preworkout but it takes an act of congress to get them to try a NHA(non-hormonal anabolic.) I don't think pre's have zero value but man I could run Anacyclus XT and X-gels for the same price and at the end of six months to a year which one do we honestly think would cause a greater change in a physique??? Not even close, even with the best of formulated pres.

Steve I think you need to make an "advanced" version of all your NHA's and builders but add some caffeine and either eria jarensis of y-hcl(Superdrol NG style) or synephrine as then all the "need to feel somethings" would, well, feel something and would buy in.

Overall I think it is the requirement of patience that hurts this category the most............................frustrating to say the least as I have many a customer who look the EXACT SAME as they did when they first walked through our door, despite dropping $50.00 plus on a pre every month and paying a coach. Many guys are leaving gains on the table and they don't even realize it.
Yeah i think until we get educated and read more into it .. people just take pre so they can hit the gym really i feel like it .. yeah pumps & energy fiends love that stuff .. and cant hate i was one of them too.

I have turned few pple in the gym to anabolic effect instead of pre .. told them you can take your pre what ever but the shyt you are taking is just making you workout .. thats all which is great and all but you gotta look at a bigger picture and hold on and make them gainz.

2 of them i know have been on anabolic effect for over 6+months and swear by its the best stuff .. told them about anabolic XT but said dont wanna come off lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think its a symptom of the culture we live in now - people want immediate gratification and in their mind if they don't feel something every time they take it, they don't think that its working, and a lot of people lack the patience now days to use things consistently to see real world results.

You can make this case even with the prohormone, sarm, and aas cycles that you see people run now days. The dosages are higher, the number of items used together is higher than ever - and therefore the side effects are dramatically higher - but because people don't 'feel' support supplements, less and less people even bother to do them.

I also think that people underestimate the benefits that they can get from real quality natural anabolic muscle builders - and some of that is because they may have tried some of the underdosed products on the market that influencers told them to try; I wish people would realize about influencers is that by definition, they are paid to tell you to buy or take something and it has zero to do with how well the product works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i think until we get educated and read more into it .. people just take pre so they can hit the gym really i feel like it .. yeah pumps & energy fiends love that stuff .. and cant hate i was one of them too.

I have turned few pple in the gym to anabolic effect instead of pre .. told them you can take your pre what ever but the shyt you are taking is just making you workout .. thats all which is great and all but you gotta look at a bigger picture and hold on and make them gainz.

2 of them i know have been on anabolic effect for over 6+months and swear by its the best stuff .. told them about anabolic XT but said dont wanna come off lol
I think a part of the problem in today's world on a lot of subjects is where people get 'educated' from. A lot of people get their supplement 'education' from influencers who are being paid to sell them on a particular supplement. There have always been big marketing brands in this industry, but in today's world, its the norm - the industry is dominated by marketing brands selling supplements and they are putting their money into marketing and advertising rather than into the products themselves. And people go to influencers or marketing based material for their 'education'.

We live in an age of access to so much information, but as the average attention span becomes less and less, many people don't care anymore to learn about the ingredients, how products work, etc. One constant criticism that we get now days is that our write ups are too detailed - and that's wild to me because I like to know what I'm taking and how things work or would help me.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think its a symptom of the culture we live in now - people want immediate gratification and in their mind if they don't feel something every time they take it, they don't think that its working, and a lot of people lack the patience now days to use things consistently to see real world results.

You can make this case even with the prohormone, sarm, and aas cycles that you see people run now days. The dosages are higher, the number of items used together is higher than ever - and therefore the side effects are dramatically higher - but because people don't 'feel' support supplements, less and less people even bother to do them.

I also think that people underestimate the benefits that they can get from real quality natural anabolic muscle builders - and some of that is because they may have tried some of the underdosed products on the market that influencers told them to try; I wish people would realize about influencers is that by definition, they are paid to tell you to buy or take something and it has zero to do with how well the product works.
100%

IMO the influencers are even worse than some supplement companies, past and present, as at least with the supp companies people will realize they got burned and not purchase from them again. With the influencers they are are already pimping a new thing and people don't seem to place the blame on them. It reminds me of all the obese people who would come in looking for the new dr oz supplement to lose weight and I would just laugh as these are the same people who bought the last "miracle" and look the exact same. Sigh.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a part of the problem in today's world on a lot of subjects is where people get 'educated' from. A lot of people get their supplement 'education' from influencers who are being paid to sell them on a particular supplement. There have always been big marketing brands in this industry, but in today's world, its the norm - the industry is dominated by marketing brands selling supplements and they are putting their money into marketing and advertising rather than into the products themselves. And people go to influencers or marketing based material for their 'education'.

We live in an age of access to so much information, but as the average attention span becomes less and less, many people don't care anymore to learn about the ingredients, how products work, etc. One constant criticism that we get now days is that our write ups are too detailed - and that's wild to me because I like to know what I'm taking and how things work or would help me.
I enjoy and appreciate the write-ups and personally would prefer they were even longer lol. These folks would have their heads explode if they saw the write-ups from yesteryears: here is the old package insert from Mass FX.

I don't know what to think when 95% of the time the first question I get for anything that is powder is: "Does it taste good?"
One of two things is going on here:
1. They ASSUME everything the product claims to do it does as otherwise the first question should be "Does it work?'
2. They don't actually care if it works and just want a pleasurable experience. lol

Lord help us all. lol

Attachments

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy and appreciate the write-ups and personally would prefer they were even longer lol. These folks would have their heads explode if they saw the write-ups from yesteryears: here is the old package insert from Mass FX.

I don't know what to think when 95% of the time the first question I get for anything that is powder is: "Does it taste good?"
1. They ASSUME everything the product claims to do it does as otherwise the first question should be "Does it work?'
2. They don't actually care if it works and just want a pleasurable experience. lol

Lord help us all. lol
Massfx what a great supplement!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lord help us all. lol
I understand people wanting things to taste good, and I think that we all want something that tastes the best it can for the results that it provides - but I agree that the new trend for several years now prioritizes taste even over results, and it really hampers what ingredients brands can use in pre-workouts.

For example, we could use Amentoflavone and VasoFlo+ in the upcoming Super Swole powder and if we do, we will do our best to make it taste good for what it is, but it wouldn't taste like Kool Aid because those ingredients taste rough and are hard to flavor. So as a brand, we have to ask ourselves - do we prioritize putting them in there and have it not taste as good, or do we leave them out of the flavored version since it will have high dosed L-Citrulline anyway and just try to make it taste better.

I'm taste picky myself - I don't want to drink something that tastes bad, but I never was going to rush out and buy a new pre-workout because such and such collaborated with ____ candy company, if I didn't actually like the formula of the product. Heck, if I wanted the flavor of that candy that bad, I'd spend the couple bucks and have the candy itself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100%

IMO the influencers are even worse than some supplement companies, past and present, as at least with the supp companies people will realize they got burned and not purchase from them again. With the influencers they are are already pimping a new thing and people don't seem to place the blame on them. It reminds me of all the obese people who would come in looking for the new dr oz supplement to lose weight and I would just laugh as these are the same people who bought the last "miracle" and look the exact same. Sigh.
Yeah, its a crazy world to me when people buy things bc people tell them to - when they know the people telling them to are being paid to tell them to. Not just in terms of supplements, but in general. Nothing against influencers - I get it that they're in it to make money, its just surprising to me that people that follow them and realize that they are endorsing something new all the time let it work on them.

Like back in the old days, many of us realized that the pro bodybuilders were being paid to say they liked whatever brand, but a lot of the general public I don't think did and they really thought they liked that brand and that's why the represent it. In today's world, a lot of influencers don't even try to pretend anymore - its like okay, here's paid advertising spot a for today.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand people wanting things to taste good, and I think that we all want something that tastes the best it can for the results that it provides - but I agree that the new trend for several years now prioritizes taste even over results, and it really hampers what ingredients brands can use in pre-workouts.

For example, we could use Amentoflavone and VasoFlo+ in the upcoming Super Swole powder and if we do, we will do our best to make it taste good for what it is, but it wouldn't taste like Kool Aid because those ingredients taste rough and are hard to flavor. So as a brand, we have to ask ourselves - do we prioritize putting them in there and have it not taste as good, or do we leave them out of the flavored version since it will have high dosed L-Citrulline anyway and just try to make it taste better.

I'm taste picky myself - I don't want to drink something that tastes bad, but I never was going to rush out and buy a new pre-workout because such and such collaborated with ____ candy company, if I didn't actually like the formula of the product. Heck, if I wanted the flavor of that candy that bad, I'd spend the couple bucks and have the candy itself.
I remember how excited I would get when a new product would be released(100% due to the marketing granted) but the marketing did tend to focus on how said product contained a NEW INGREDIENT or extract or delivery system. The point being they were bringing something new or more effective to the market. Now it seems they just re-flavor something, or the "collabs", and that is the driver of sales. Imagine if FORD just re-released the same F-150 for ten years but did "paint collabs" with famous artists and assumed that would drive their sales?????

I know it's a blend of my age and my personality but I look around and think: How the f*ck did we get here? I don't even recognize the world around me anymore. Time to retire to a cabin in the woods and read books till its my time lol.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's significant strength gain, no placebo
to be fair, I'm 100% OK with a placebo. results are results 😅

I also had exceptional results(on a 4 month run). Only problem for me is it seemed to make carbs irresistible lol. Will 100% take again
I think I'm on my 4th bottle of phosphatidic acid xt and seem to recall noticing that yes, it hit hard towards the end of the first bottle so the second bottle was ripe and I loved it.

My biggest PR's this year have been on anabolic effect and PAXT stacked. both bench and deads.