GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi SNS8778,

i would like to start my first Prohormone cure with Icon Formulations Ultra Hard. In the phase in which I use Ultra Hard should I continue to take my M-test or would it be better if I save it for the PCT and take it together with anabolic effect? I am hoping for more strength and possibly a little more muscle or a little more lean muscle mass with the cure, is it the right thing to do? I am 1.85cm and currently weigh 95kg. I eat 3000kcal a day and try to avoid sugar as much as possible.
Mtest year around (cycle +pct including ) and throw stuff on top
If you have enough AE for cycle and PCT .. do it up .. if not enough then PCT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you are quite short, maybe run a gh booster imo
I didn't know what the heck you were talking about at first. It took me a few times reading to realize that in post # 46 Enderground had made a typo and listed his height as 1.85 cm.

Enderground

Awards
Hello, of course I meant cycle and not cure :). Would M-Test and Anabolic Effect be enough to restore my natural testosterone levels after the cycle? Is there anything I should watch out for during the Ultra Hard Cycle?

Enderground

Awards
you are quite short, maybe run a gh booster imo
What you mean with short iam 1,85m tall i mean that is not really short imo :). Which GH you can recommend ?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, of course I meant cycle and not cure :). Would M-Test and Anabolic Effect be enough to restore my natural testosterone levels after the cycle? Is there anything I should watch out for during the Ultra Hard Cycle?
M Test and AE are a great addition and def recommended on a cycle .. maybe start last 2 weeks of your cycle

as for your other part "will it be enough" ..im not a 1 andro expert but i have seen it that it can be harsh .. although epiandro def helps .. as for a sure thing if OTC will be enough or not .. no1 can truly say everyone acts differently .. doesnt hurt to have serm on hand anytime u add stuff ontop of epiandro stack.

i will say i know few pple who did 11oxo/stano plex .. halodrol/stanoplex .. and they were happy with Mtest, AE & PCT assist by cel .. but again not everyone is the same .. u wouldhave to get test before midway and after to determine if your levels are.

sorry if i was all over .. i get excited on stacks lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you mean with short iam 1,85m tall i mean that is not really short imo :). Which GH you can recommend ?
He was joking. You had accidentally put cm in your post. It took me a few times reading it to figure out what he was talking about.

If you are looking for a growth hormone supplement though, a lot of people really like Growth Factor XT and it stacks very well with M-Test and Anabolic Effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, Anabolic Effect and M-Test would be sufficient PCT for an Ultra Hard cycle.

The epiandro component generally wouldn't cause any estrogen issues. The androsterone component does in some people, so I would add a bottle of Inhibit-E to my PCT for that purpose. You could also go with PCT Assist or Cloma-Plex in place of Inhibit-E if you would prefer.

M Test and AE are a great addition and def recommended on a cycle .. maybe start last 2 weeks of your cycle

as for your other part "will it be enough" ..im not a 1 andro expert but i have seen it that it can be harsh .. although epiandro def helps .. as for a sure thing if OTC will be enough or not .. no1 can truly say everyone acts differently .. doesnt hurt to have serm on hand anytime u add stuff ontop of epiandro stack.

i will say i know few pple who did 11oxo/stano plex .. halodrol/stanoplex .. and they were happy with Mtest, AE & PCT assist by cel .. but again not everyone is the same .. u wouldhave to get test before midway and after to determine if your levels are.

sorry if i was all over .. i get excited on stacks lol
Ultra Hard is Epiandrosterone and Androsterone. There isn't any 1 andro in there.

M-Test and Anabolic Effect would be fine for his PCT, but I would add Inhibit-E just bc some people do need to address estrogen with androsterone, but Inhibit-E would be sufficient for that. (PCT Assist or Cloma-Plex would work too)