LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I can’t wait to see how someone does in a full bulk. Most logs have all been recomp or light cuts so far and even there the results have been great, especially strength and endurance
Agreed! Running two bottles back to back on a full bulk would be interesting!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 week update:

Today I did another circuit workout because its over 100 degrees here in socal so i figured i would sweat a little (or a lot )

5 Rounds For Time
*3 min rest between each of 5 rounds

EFFECTS- the effects are still 100% in full effect. I do think things have tapered off a little but given the fact this is a natty product I couldn't continue to keep seeing new benefits forever lol; just to clarify the effects were continually getting better with each passing week but I think they have peaked but are still there if that makes sense :) I am still noticing amazing pump, endurance, and fullness. I actually skipped a dose preworkout (on accident) and noticed a pretty big difference. I was wondering why i was dragging and it hit me that I had left my AE in my wives car and she was gone. My weight has been steady this week which i am fine with. I still appear to be losing midsection fat which is much needed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to the LA county fair tomorrow so I’ll have a week 7 update Sunday. Plan on cheating like nobody’s business and having a huge pump Sunday. Also, I’m really close to the so cal fires so air quality has been bad.

Haven’t worked out the last two days because school has been cancelled and air quality has been a no go. Still enjoying my AE though. Had a couple former wrestlers visit today and say I look leaner and bigger. Enjoy your weekend guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 7 update

Weight 194- high this log which is weird. I have gained a few lbs this week but diet has been a little less strict as I look to transition into a bulk.

Effects- I have transitioned to about 20 minute circuits and then go into my lifting for an abbreviated 30 minute session. My endurance has been good and only improving since I have started AE. I really want to see if I can get into more of a functional strength. AE has continued to help take things to the next level so I am looking forward to upping the calories after this week. Still enjoying this run and so are many of the other loggers/reviews.

Ps. I hate the patriots. Hate. Literally lol

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pittsburgh fan here - also hate the pats haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't know many who like them :ROFLMAO:
Ughh, try living in Maine! It’s all people talk about...every year for months. People live for the Patriots! Granted, I am not a football fan in general, but when people talk to me about the Patriots, I just want to kick them in the teeth and throw them in a river!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ughh, try living in Maine! It’s all people talk about...every year for months. People live for the Patriots! Granted, I am not a football fan in general, but when people talk to me about the Patriots, I just want to kick them in the teeth and throw them in a river!
you should start - i for one would pitch towards your bail haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 8 update- bulk here we come :)

2 bottle review-literally every positive i have had from the single bottle but just an extend run. Who doesn't want increased muscle hardness, definition, vascularity, endurance?!?!? From a natty product this has been great. The effects have been noticeable even though they have tapered. It has been an enjoyable run with no real sides except a little random hiccups. still up there tied with Antaeus Titan for my number one natty product.

Overall I had a pretty meh week. I had a horrible headache (the worst one i have ever had) that lasted from tuesday-thursday night). Woke up friday and have been feeling headcold sick coming on and it just hit with full force today. I have been able to workout despite this and have still seen substantial progress. I utilized mini 20 min crossfit type workouts this week to the best i could given the headache/cold. I managed to wake up sore everyday so workouts were still pretty good overall.

The effects of AE are still pretty noticeable. Hardness and vascularity have been two standouts this week in terms of what I feel/notice in the mirror. I have had good endurance all things considered. I know these next few days workouts will be mediocre as i try and get over this cold but mid/late week i expect some bulking magic :) stay tuned.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
week 8 update- bulk here we come :)

2 bottle review-literally every positive i have had from the single bottle but just an extend run. Who doesn't want increased muscle hardness, definition, vascularity, endurance?!?!? From a natty product this has been great. The effects have been noticeable even though they have tapered. It has been an enjoyable run with no real sides except a little random hiccups. still up there tied with Antaeus Titan for my number one natty product.

Overall I had a pretty meh week. I had a horrible headache (the worst one i have ever had) that lasted from tuesday-thursday night). Woke up friday and have been feeling headcold sick coming on and it just hit with full force today. I have been able to workout despite this and have still seen substantial progress. I utilized mini 20 min crossfit type workouts this week to the best i could given the headache/cold. I managed to wake up sore everyday so workouts were still pretty good overall.

The effects of AE are still pretty noticeable. Hardness and vascularity have been two standouts this week in terms of what I feel/notice in the mirror. I have had good endurance all things considered. I know these next few days workouts will be mediocre as i try and get over this cold but mid/late week i expect some bulking magic :) stay tuned.
and the beat goes on! glad to see the extended results keeping pace for you... can't wait to see if it gets even better with bulking macros

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. It will be interesting to compare results while you change your diet for bulking goals.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you know what your BF% is when you started and now? I didn’t see any mention of Recomp effect or Strength or did I miss it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know what your BF% is when you started and now? I didn’t see any mention of Recomp effect or Strength or did I miss it?
I didn’t notice too much in strength but did notice recomp/fat loss. No body fat numbers as I just go by the mirror and scale. I have the bodyfat measure in my scale but it’s so inaccurate I don’t even pay attention to it. I would feel comfortable saying I dropped ~2% bodyfat but calories were pretty low at the start.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn’t weigh myself this morning so tomorrow I’ll get my exact weight along with the full update

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in at 197 today so up about 3lbs in the two weeks. Been feeling much more full and workouts have been even better now that I have increased calories and carbs to help fuel them.

Bulking review. Two weeks in and I feel great. I have lost some vascularity because I think my body had adjusted now to having more carbs but the overall muscle fullness has increased (which I would prefer any day of the week). I have been feeling stronger and my endurance has been good. I still have the muscle hardness and density I had a few weeks ago which is good.

No side effects or anything to report the last two weeks.

Overall if I had to choose I think I might like it more as a recomper than a bulker but it’s early so subject to change. The big take away is that AE can be beneficial in any situation

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The big take away is that AE can be beneficial in any situation
Seems like it's a good supp to take no matter what you're goals are.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weighed in at 197 today so up about 3lbs in the two weeks. Been feeling much more full and workouts have been even better now that I have increased calories and carbs to help fuel them.

Bulking review. Two weeks in and I feel great. I have lost some vascularity because I think my body had adjusted now to having more carbs but the overall muscle fullness has increased (which I would prefer any day of the week). I have been feeling stronger and my endurance has been good. I still have the muscle hardness and density I had a few weeks ago which is good.

No side effects or anything to report the last two weeks.

Overall if I had to choose I think I might like it more as a recomper than a bulker but it’s early so subject to change. The big take away is that AE can be beneficial in any situation
With all the added cals, have you seen continued strength progression? That’s usually the first thing I see if I add cals

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review (3 bottle run- only the final month was in a surplus)

overall ae has been a great experience. I have enjoyed the product in both a bulk and recomp/cut. I feel like the product treated me best during my recomp phase but I have enjoyed benefits over the last 12 weeks across the board. There was a good amount of muscle added this month but i did have a relatively dirty diet (especially the last two weeks). I have had a substantial increase in muscle fullness and density lately. my biggest takeaways are fat loss/muscle hardness/ endurance. I know this has been a long log so i don't want to be redundant or long winded so the simple fact of the matter is that I will keep this in my supplement rotation at least 1/2 the year. I really enjoyed the endurance aspects as i transition to more and more circuit style training. I am going to take 4 weeks off and then jump back on. I didn't notice too much in terms of strength but i will say i have been stronger the last two weeks so the suprlus combined with ae is going to key for me in future runs if my goal is strength (as of now it is not). If you haven't tried this product I highly recommend it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

overall ae has been a great experience. I have enjoyed the product in both a bulk and recomp/cut. I feel like the product treated me best during my recomp phase but I have enjoyed benefits over the last 12 weeks across the board. There was a good amount of muscle added this month but i did have a relatively dirty diet (especially the last two weeks). I have had a substantial increase in muscle fullness and density lately. my biggest takeaways are fat loss/muscle hardness/ endurance. I know this has been a long log so i don't want to be redundant or long winded so the simple fact of the matter is that I will keep this in my supplement rotation at least 1/2 the year. I really enjoyed the endurance aspects as i transition to more and more circuit style training. I am going to take 4 weeks off and then jump back on. I didn't notice too much in terms of strength but i will say i have been stronger the last two weeks so the suprlus combined with ae is going to key for me in future runs if my goal is strength (as of now it is not). If you haven't tried this product I highly recommend it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Will definitely have to pick up a bottle here soon!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Solid review! Glad to hear how well it treated you during both settings you tried (recomp/bulk)... Seems just about everyone has had similar results so that's good to hear the consistency across the board