Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product info and log details below
Anabolic Effect by CEL
Flip The Switch On & Activate The Anabolic Effect!
If you want your muscle growth to reach new limits, you must stimulate it in different ways...
...Now you can stimulate it 7 different ways!
Powered by 7 clinically researched ingredients that once in your bloodstream - they start to trigger the anabolic effect!
Activate muscle building, strength gains, muscle pumps, fat loss, even an enhanced libido!
Stimulate the gains and stimulate the growth with Anabolic Effect!
Key Benefits of Anabolic Effect:
  • Helps Increase Lean Muscle Gains*
  • Promotes Strength Gains*
  • Supports Muscle Pumps & Fullness*
  • Supports Natural Testosterone Levels*
  • Potent Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Benefits*
  • Supports Fat Loss*
  • Helps Reduced Fatigue*
  • Supports Improved Recovery*
  • Helps Increase Muscular Endurance*
  • Helps Increase Libido*
  • Promotes Increases in IGF-1 Levels*
  • Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
Key Ingredients of Anabolic Effect:
Korean Mistletoe: Korean Mistletoe (KME) has been shown to have anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. Of interest to us as athletes, KME has been reported to increase strength, muscle mass and improve overall exercise capacity. In studies, it has been shown to regulate gene expression related to muscle atrophy (muscle breakdown) and muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth) and improve endurance by stimulating mitochondrial activity.
Eriobotrya Japonica: The Eriobotrya Japonica (EJ) plant itself contains a host of interesting natural anabolic ingredients that are beneficial to those looking to build muscle, burn fat, and increase athletic performance. Some of the most well known chemical constituents are Epicatechin, Ursolic Acid, Tormenic Acid, and Ellagic Acid. Studies indicate EJ Increases the expression of myogenic genes MyoD, Myogenin, and MyHC. This increased expression corresponds with an increase in the activity of Creatine Kinase a myogenic differentiation marker. Finally, EJ activates the AKT/mTOR pathway and subsequently promotes muscle protein synthesis and gains in lean muscle mass. In studies, EJ was shown to prevent muscle atrophy and increase muscle hypertrophy making it also ideal to use while in a caloric deficit in order to preserve muscle mass. The key to the success of this ingredient is the extraction process and the dosage which is why you will notice there is 1000 milligrams with 100:1 extract.
Rehmannaie Radix: The key active component here is the iridoid glycosides, Catalpol. Catalpol can be referred to as natural gene doping as it has effects on erythropoietin (EPO), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), insulin-like growth factor type 1 (IGF-1), myostatin antagonists, and endorphin. Erythropoietin (EPO) increases red blood cells which in turn carries more oxygen to muscles. Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a major regulator of blood vessel formation during development and in the adult organism. VEGF promotes the growth of myogenic fibers and protects the myogenic cells from apoptosis in vitro and prompt a therapeutic use for VEGF gene transfer in a variety of muscular disorders. VEGF also increases angiogenesis and blood flow to muscles. Catalpol helps to increase IGF-1 levels by preventing the suppression in IGF-1 levels associated with rises in blood sugar.
Shilajit: A nutrient and mineral-rich biomass containing many medicinal humic and fulvic acids that have been touted for thousands of years for being the best carrier of energy and nutrition to the human body. In the case of Titan, this ingredient is used to enhance the bioavailability of Ultra-Tomatidine but it also comes along with other muscle-building benefits. Shilajit has been shown in recent studies to help increase both testosterone secretion and stimulation.
ActiGin: Studies indicate that ActiGin’s effects on improving endurance/stamina, energy, and recovery time in high-intensity exercises may be due to its ability to preserve insulin receptors and glucose transporters in muscle membranes during intensive exercises to ensure a continuous supply of blood glucose into the muscle.
S7: S7 is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%. S7 is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market by triggering the body to increase its own internal nitric oxide production.
Astragin: A new ingredient to the market that helps to enhance how well your body can use ingredients, essentially helping the body to use the ingredients much more efficiently as it is made from Panax notoginseng and astragalus which are potent adaptogens.

Got a bottle of CEL's new natty anabolic "anabolic effect" and am ready to give this bad boy a full run and review. I have used all the top natty products on the market; some are as follows: vector, follidrone 2, myostack, halo elite, titan, and more.

Anabolic effect is a powerhouse and the doses of the ingredients are fully dosed (some even 2x as high as other products). Given the doses I am expecting great things (yes, within reason. This is a natty product and people need to view it as such).

I am keeping my diet the same which is maintenance at 2400 calories 40p/40c/20f

Goals for this log- lean out/recomp while maintaining or adding mass

Other products used in conjunction- Preworkout (either white flash or wild thing), protein, multi. Limiting my other products so i can fully test the efficacy of anabolic effect.

I train 4-5 days a week, after work in my home gym.

Dosing-6 caps daily- 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner.

You can also purchase this product at
Started my first dose with three caps this morning. Nothing to note obviously

If you have any questions, comments or information you would like to see in this log please let me know.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for ride

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope you’re as pleased with it as others are so far :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad everyone is joining. Excited to see how it goes. Starting weight is 191.2 today. Working out later this afternoon so I will update then.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 update- had an arm day and finished up with abs. Will post the workout when I get to a computer as this is from my phone.

nothing major major to report as expected on day 2. Something personally notable is that there is no stomach discomfort which I have had in the past with several other natty products.

I also did notice quite an uptick in pump during my workout. Carbs were relatively low and I know the pump I normally get from white warped solo. This is the first time I used an s7 product and even though it was 25mg (3 caps) the formula as a whole delivered a noticeable increase. Hope it continues as it’s only day 2.

IMG_2522.JPG
lil pump pic.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 update- had an arm day and finished up with abs. Will post the workout when I get to a computer as this is from my phone.

nothing major major to report as expected on day 2. Something personally notable is that there is no stomach discomfort which I have had in the past with several other natty products.

I also did notice quite an uptick in pump during my workout. Carbs were relatively low and I know the pump I normally get from white warped solo. This is the first time I used an s7 product and even though it was 25mg (3 caps) the formula as a whole delivered a noticeable increase. Hope it continues as it’s only day 2.

View attachment 184856 lil pump pic.

I did arms today too and the pumps were insane, I’m taking xgels and glycerpump as well but I’m always on them so I know the increase is so to Anabolic Effect

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

lil pump pic.
Vein Train! Nice update!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Late but in!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice vein .. 3caps pre is def a way to go from reading the reviews

I’m usually just like split breakfast/dinner but with all the feedback gonna try 3caps pre for a week .. I workout in evening so it’s like dinner time anyway

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron CEL anabolic effect Log

Goal for log-recomp

Day 4Body Weight 192.1 -

Dosing- 3 caps AM 3 caps preworkout (mid-afternoon)PM-

Workout-
Did a circuit to help get the blood flowing and sweat a little.

10 sets
100 jump rope
25 push ups
45 second plank

Had 30 second rest in between sets.

Caloric Intake
Cheat day

Day 4 Notable Effects-
Body Composition-none yet

Still noticing a great pump and perhaps a slight more vascular. I also felt like I had an uptick in endurance, especially with the workout circuit. Overall feeling good and nothing of stomach discomfort or any sides to report.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Goal for log-recomp

Day 4Body Weight 192.1 -

Workout-
Did a circuit to help get the blood flowing and sweat a little.

10 sets
100 jump rope
25 push ups
45 second plank

Had 30 second rest in between sets.

Caloric Intake
Cheat day

Day 4 Notable Effects-
Body Composition-none yet

Still noticing a great pump and perhaps a slight more vascular. I also felt like I had an uptick in endurance, especially with the workout circuit. Overall feeling good and nothing of stomach discomfort or any sides to report.
Very nice to hear about the lack of side effects. There have been more than a few natty anabolics that have caused GI distress in quite a few people. Even dating way back to OG Anabeta...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice to hear about the lack of side effects. There have been more than a few natty anabolics that have caused GI distress in quite a few people. Even dating way back to OG Anabeta...
Yes sir. My stomach gets messed up pretty easily so I’m glad I haven’t had any issues thus far.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Burger places are my go to for cheat day as well!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Goal for log-recomp

Day 6 Body Weight 191.9 -

Workout-
Shoulders traps
Military press 4x12,10,8,8
Wide grip upright rows 5x8
Lateral raises (45lb bands) 10x20
Front raises sets burn out
Barbell shrugs.
Ab roller 100x (not consecutive)

Caloric Intake
2190 calories 206P 172C 58F

Day 6 Notable Effects-
Body Composition- slight muscle hardening but no significant changes to body comp yet.

Having pretty good workouts lately and I do notice a definite increase in pumps the last couple days. Enjoying the run so far

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Increase in pumps is always good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^good ol pumping iron. My dad would watch that movie religiously as he worked out at home lol. Another update coming tomorrow but still enjoying this run so far

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^good ol pumping iron. My dad would watch that movie religiously as he worked out at home lol. Another update coming tomorrow but still enjoying this run so far

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG right there .. but yea it was something about hearing Arnold & Luke ferrigno go back at it just gets you going

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got this bad boy today and if I wasn’t logging this I would be adding it in. It’s ok I can wait 3 more weeks. Just glad strong picked it up

IMG_3685.JPG

Goal for log-recomp

Day 8 Body Weight 190.7 -

Workout-
Chest
Incline bench press 4x12,10,8,10
Incline dumbbell flys 5x15
Flat dumbbell press (15 second rest) 5x16,12,10,10,8
Close grip bench 4x12 (3 seconds down and 2 second pause one inch above chest)
Burn out push ups (till failure)

Caloric Intake
~2200 calories

Day 8 Notable Effects-
Body Composition- had been feeling pretty flat especially the first 5 days or so but have continued to notice an uptick in fullness/hardness the last couple days. Decent sleep but I have seemed to have less regular bowel movement (not sure if related or not). Also still enjoying the pumps. Last night I was at a wedding reception and several people commented on me leaning out (could have just been the smedium shirt, who knows )

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At around 2200 calories at 190lbs are you pretty hungry throughout the day or no?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At around 2200 calories at 190lbs are you pretty hungry throughout the day or no?
Yeah man! But I had been fine prior to starting anabolic effect but the last few days I have been legit starving the second half of the day. It just dawned on me that it’s probably from the AE. Definitely increased appetite.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man! But I had been fine prior to starting anabolic effect but the last few days I have been legit starving the second half of the day. It just dawned on me that it’s probably from the AE. Definitely increased appetite.
Awesome! Sounds like a nice natty bulking supp!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today I did another full body circuit out in the sun as the kids played in our ghetto little plastic pool from Walmart

Workout: 5 sets of each rotation no breaks in between.
100 jump rope
50 push up
1 min plank
10 burpees
20 curls with 50lb resistance bands right into 20 triceps extensions

So the hunger is now in full force. Been very difficult to stay in my macros and I have been going to bed pretty hungry. Might have to throw in 2-300 more calories and might make them all carbs depending on how I feel. Pump/hardness/muscle fullness are all coming on stronger by the day. Have not noticed any increase in strength of anything but the body composition is becoming more noticeable. Yes it has been subtle as it’s only day 10 but there is still a difference. Might order a second bottle and run it for 8 weeks with my lean edge

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^ That's awesome to hear that its working so well for you. I really appreciate the great attention to detail.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So today I did another full body circuit out in the sun as the kids played in our ghetto little plastic pool from Walmart

Workout: 5 sets of each rotation no breaks in between.
100 jump rope
50 push up
1 min plank
10 burpees
20 curls with 50lb resistance bands right into 20 triceps extensions

So the hunger is now in full force. Been very difficult to stay in my macros and I have been going to bed pretty hungry. Might have to throw in 2-300 more calories and might make them all carbs depending on how I feel. Pump/hardness/muscle fullness are all coming on stronger by the day. Have not noticed any increase in strength of anything but the body composition is becoming more noticeable. Yes it has been subtle as it’s only day 10 but there is still a difference. Might order a second bottle and run it for 8 weeks with my lean edge
nice job getting some work in with the kids there too!

I'm a bit nervous about the hunger aspect but still really excited to get home and start mine...