CEE/Arginine EE/Citrulline Malate loading phases

thepirate66

Awards
So I just bought this stack from nutraplanet, I haven't gotten it yet, it's supposed to come today I think, but I was just wondering what kind of loading phases, if any, I need to go through with these products. Or if you have used this stack before what was most effective for you. Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So I just bought this stack from nutraplanet, I haven't gotten it yet, it's supposed to come today I think, but I was just wondering what kind of loading phases, if any, I need to go through with these products. Or if you have used this stack before what was most effective for you. Thanks.
You don't need any loading phase with em!

I'd do 1 serving of each pre workout mixed together with juice or kool aid

thepirate66

Awards
Alright, I read somewhere that I should take a second serving of the Arginine EE to keep it in my system since it helps with your protien synthesis or something along those lines. Any idea about that?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I just started this stack but i only have Arginine Base not AAKG but it's working very well. I've been much fuller since the first day.

I've been using around 3/4 of a t-spoon of each which i'm guessing is around 3-4 grams and i have this 30-45 minutes before a workout.

I'm training somewhat lighter due to a few injuries but the pumps are more than compensating for my heavy addiction.

I also found that the Arginine kills the sour taste the other 2 products have.

Great combo.

Jag

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
even creatine loading is obsolete in this day and age, just use the recommended dose.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
get ready for an awful taste. had some nice pumps with this stack tho.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I read somewhere that I should take a second serving of the Arginine EE to keep it in my system since it helps with your protien synthesis or something along those lines. Any idea about that?
Totally optional. I would take it before bed if you were going to do a second dose, it will help promote GH levels while sleeping.