CBD Oil - Anyone else?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Because the state is flawless and impossible to ever make a mistake...

You don't need to buy cbd in a recreational state to avoid bad quality. Just use your head and do some research into who you're buying it from. Period.
Dude whatever you wanna believe. You obviously don’t know the difference. REAL CBD is expensive! Everything being sold online that is able to cross state lines is GARBAGE!!! A profiled syringe of cbd oil is like $60 and 10 x 20mg pills $40. That’s in legal states. Lol, you think that crap being sold at vitamin shop or amazon is legit.
Haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude whatever you wanna believe. You obviously don’t know the difference. REAL CBD is expensive! Everything being sold online that is able to cross state lines is GARBAGE!!! A profiled syringe of cbd oil is like $60 and 10 x 20mg pills $40. That’s in legal states. Lol, you think that crap being sold at vitamin shop or amazon is legit.
Haha
Real rso is not cheap lol .

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Real rso is not cheap lol .
No it’s not. There are only a handful of dispensary’s in Colorado that carry it.
I’ve never personally used it but I had a friend that was using it recovering from knee surgery.
Very potent!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No it’s not. There are only a handful of dispensary’s in Colorado that carry it.
I’ve never personally used it but I had a friend that was using it recovering from knee surgery.
Very potent!!
I’m in California and it’s not cheap . I use it for my ankle . Cbd isolation is crap .

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes the flower is immediate acting, oil takes a couple hours . I dont like the smoke taste that much either. That said, its not a bad thing , I dont think 7 inhale and exhales will do much to the lungs. also I dont use it all the time, ive skipped a couple days. I like the health benefits and especially the study on cbd and sleep
I'm not really worried about the negative effects on the lungs as much as I just hate feeling like I'm swallowing a ball of fire when I use my pipe to smoke it lol

I can't roll a joint, and the little joint roller I have makes them very skinny and packs them too tightly to even be able to smoke.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really worried about the negative effects on the lungs as much as I just hate feeling like I'm swallowing a ball of fire when I use my pipe to smoke it lol

I can't roll a joint, and the little joint roller I have makes them very skinny and packs them too tightly to even be able to smoke.
lol...this post reminds me of the 70's and $20 ounces, used to roll up some fatties-needed two zig zags!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is indoor at 20 a oz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where is indoor at 20 a oz
find Christopher Lloyd and a DeLorean...set the DeLorean to 1974, you will find a pot smokers utopia. I remember sitting cross legged in a huge circle of people passing 5 or 6 joints around at a time-you would be toking on 1 joint and next to you they were trying to pass you another one. used to roll up bags of pot at one 'sitting'.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flonase used to be prescription and insurance paid for it....insurance companies lobbied for it to be otc and now they don't have to pay...citing this example I wouldn't look for cbd oil to be covered anytime soon....ok, I have a question-is medical pot covered by insurance?
No it is not

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many states think it’s not . It’s ether medicinal or not .
He was asking about insurance. In NY insurance does not cover marajuana

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He was asking about insurance. In NY insurance does not cover marajuana
NY is run by liberals, if it is not covered there unlikely it's covered other places.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meranol is covered by Insurance so not sure what your taking about .

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

how about when smoking hemp flower out of a pipe and you inhale the little bit of hemp flower into your mouth

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another update here. I’ve tried about 10 different brands, and Herbstrong’s product is definitely the best. Really powerful stuff and supposedly no THC, but broad spectrum so it includes all the other terpenes and other cannabinoids.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Another update here. I’ve tried about 10 different brands, and Herbstrong’s product is definitely the best. Really powerful stuff and supposedly no THC, but broad spectrum so it includes all the other terpenes and other cannabinoids.
Which strength tincture or vape did you use?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which strength tincture or vape did you use?
All I use are tinctures or gelcaps from each brand; no vape. Usually the high potency tinctures. From Herbstrong, the military special edition tincture.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just placed another order through Lazarus. If you have a pre existing condition you could be eligible for 60% off which helps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just placed another order through Lazarus. If you have a pre existing condition you could be eligible for 60% off which helps.
What are you guys using this for or what type of aliments are you treating ??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have severe disc issues in my back. Sometimes it deadens my left side. I use several herbs, medical mj and cbd to keep mobile. Sucks but it’s what it is

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried several different CBD's for back pain and sleep support, I guess I am a non responder.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep and recovery. I take between 50mg up to 150mg daily. Depending on the brand, I would need 50-75mg right before bed and maybe more in the middle of the night. Herbstrong 32-40mg per dose has me quite relaxed and sleeping great.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using the cream version and it's awesome! My sleep has been amazing!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we allowed to state sources because it is legal? I have tried a number of brands and found 2 that work well. I got into it because my sister uses CBD to help with her autoimmune diseases that cause severe pain.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CBD oil cleared up a nagging rotator cuff injury which I’ve been dealing with for the past year. I take it just before bedtime, and I sleep through the night. Not too shabby at age 65. Before CBD I had to get up to pee between 1-2 times a night.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It definitely helps with sleep. I take 25-50mg about 60-90 minutes before bed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone in here tried iconic formulations Neuro CBD?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know the consensus on whether CBD lowers testosterone?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know the consensus on whether CBD lowers testosterone?
I had lab work done in connection with my annual wellness exam this past July. At the time I had been taking CBD oil for 19 weeks. Both my total and free testosterone were basically the same as in July 2018.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have a friend that is a Dr. at a Pain Management Clinic...
Not exactly sure what that means. Anyhow as I’ve mentioned before. If your not getting your CBD products from state run dispensary your most likely getting garbage!! Not all cbd is eqUal. Especially cbd isolate!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a 1000mg Full Spectrum Oil. It does not a brand name just the name of the pharmacy it came from.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting study I saw today on using cbd (in capsule form and I believe it's also isolate...not full spectrum) for sleep and anxiety - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/

It's nice to see a study using more affordable cbd doses of 25-175 mg (they even comment on how they used those doses in the study because the 300-600 mg doses used in other studies is cost prohibitive).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting study I saw today on using cbd (in capsule form and I believe it's also isolate...not full spectrum) for sleep and anxiety - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/

It's nice to see a study using more affordable cbd doses of 25-175 mg (they even comment on how they used those doses in the study because the 300-600 mg doses used in other studies is cost prohibitive).
Good study

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha
I believe in facts. I get mine from Denver because they have both a great price and quality as far as I'm concerned based on their labs tested from one of the biggest labs companies in the US who I called and confirmed the test results and because I can feel it working.

Dude it's so easy to call in any lab test. Takes maybe a few minutes and you've done your put to actual confirm something you're about to shell out good money for and put into your body.

If you can't tell a garbage company from the real deal you should reevaluate what you're focused on.

Last edited:

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have tried several different CBD's for back pain and sleep support, I guess I am a non responder.
It's seriously all about dose and CBD/THC ratio. While I've heard reports that people respond to very low doses of CBD like 1-10 mg myself closer to 50-100 mg or ideally higher depending on how I feel. Any great quality CBD oil should have at least 3 mg per ml maybe 2 mg bare minimum.

I didn't notice anything at 1-10 mg but at 50 mg I definitely felt an effect even better at 100 mg or higher. Much more relaxed, focused, less pain, more motivated, far better sleep. I think everyone's cannabinoid system is unique so that's why some people have very strong reactions from low doses and other needs a heavier dose.

What doses have you tried so far? Were they just isolates or maybe weak full spectrum extracts with low or no THC.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sourcing and testing is very important with hemp extracts! Hemp plants pull impurities out of the soil (heavy metals, pesticides, etc)...you really don't want some random company who's white labeling some chinese sourced product. Almost all CBD from Europe is actually from China.

If you're looking for local pain relief, I highly recommend trying our topical. It's 27mg/ml of full spectrum CBD (less than .3% THC). I had spinal surgery from a fractured vertebrae and herniated disc earlier this year...this stopped my nerve pain almost immediately! My mom is using it for a back injury and my dad for his hip...all get immediate relief. It's quite profound how well it works, and how quickly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sending a sample bottle to @Rocket3015 to try out (y)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sending a sample bottle to @Rocket3015 to try out (y)
Thank you, I will give my honest feedback, I have to say I have been a non responder so far, so my hopes and exceptions are not high @delsolrob I hope you prove me wrong. !!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's seriously all about dose and CBD/THC ratio. While I've heard reports that people respond to very low doses of CBD like 1-10 mg myself closer to 50-100 mg or ideally higher depending on how I feel. Any great quality CBD oil should have at least 3 mg per ml maybe 2 mg bare minimum.

I didn't notice anything at 1-10 mg but at 50 mg I definitely felt an effect even better at 100 mg or higher. Much more relaxed, focused, less pain, more motivated, far better sleep. I think everyone's cannabinoid system is unique so that's why some people have very strong reactions from low doses and other needs a heavier dose.

What doses have you tried so far? Were they just isolates or maybe weak full spectrum extracts with low or no THC.
I'm assuming your 50-100 mg doses were full spectrum? I can't use full spectrum anymore due to drug testing at work and seem to get an increase in anxiety with even small amounts of thc (the only exception being the CW full spectrum products...they are very calming). However, recently I've been trying higher doses (50-75 mg) of an isolate (got it for free when liftmode first opened their hemp product website). So far, it seems to be working pretty well for sleep. Also found agmatine increases those effects.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you, I will give my honest feedback, I have to say I have been a non responder so far, so my hopes and exceptions are not high @delsolrob I hope you prove me wrong. !!
What’s the highest dose you’ve used?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100 mg of 1000mg Full Spectrum Oil

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
full spectrum, CBD...none of that seems to do anything for me. And my company manufacturers that crap...still nothing