Carpal tunnel

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
I have very early mild stages of carpal tunnel I believe. Is there Anyway to fix this without surgery? Been using splint and ice fire a few weeks and it’s improved some but not fully. Just wondering if anyone out there has ever healed from this without taking the surgical route.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Are there any peptides that can help the condition?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If the issue is actually been tested to be carpal tunnel (only the nerve at the wrist is compressed), then probably not. However, most of the time, the issue is from further up the arm (shoulder, neck).

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
If the issue is actually been tested to be carpal tunnel (only the nerve at the wrist is compressed), then probably not. However, most of the time, the issue is from further up the arm (shoulder, neck).
Surely some people have recovered from carpal tunnel without surgery? The pain does sometimes go to the shoulder but mostly at the wrists

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have very early mild stages of carpal tunnel I believe. Is there Anyway to fix this without surgery? Been using splint and ice fire a few weeks and it’s improved some but not fully. Just wondering if anyone out there has ever healed from this without taking the surgical route.
My mom has it and doesn’t want to get the surgery, so she just deep tissue massages it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote