CARDIOBRO UPPS HIS CARDIO WITH EPI/TRANSADERM!! an EPIc LOG! pics inc

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
alright man well good job, im about the same BF as you right now, im trying to lose another 3 %. its the hard 3% ya know, the last of it lol. congrats on finishing your whole log though

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
alright man well good job, im about the same BF as you right now, im trying to lose another 3 %. its the hard 3% ya know, the last of it lol. congrats on finishing your whole log though
Thanks, yeah the other thing i hear is that 11-16%ish or around that area is hard to tell the difference, once under 10% theres a big diff. So i try to keep that in mind knowing my waist is getting smaller but abs can look close to the same visibility wise

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, yeah the other thing i hear is that 11-16%ish or around that area is hard to tell the difference, once under 10% theres a big diff. So i try to keep that in mind knowing my waist is getting smaller but abs can look close to the same visibility wise
That is very true. Once you get under 10% things really start to change a lot in definition and vascularity. ABS start coming through good with nice separation and striations are more apparent ;)