Cardarine stacked with MitoBurn (l-BAIBA)?

T

Tylerap89

Awards
Cardarine stacked with MitoBurn (l-BAIBA)? Any thoughts on synergy or interactions?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no synergy and there shouldn't be any interactions, but they both have a valid spot in a fat loss stack.

T

Tylerap89

Awards
There's no synergy and there shouldn't be any interactions, but they both have a valid spot in a fat loss stack.
Ok awesome, had no idea if taken at the same time would “cancel” each other out or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok awesome, had no idea if taken at the same time would “cancel” each other out or something
Nope, but I would suggest taking the mitoburn with breakfast and pre workout and the carderine before bed. You don't need to take carderine pre workout to get the cardio benifits and taking before bed will ensure your waking up with low stable insulin levels. Insulin sensitivity is key for fat loss and muscle growth

N

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nope, but I would suggest taking the mitoburn with breakfast and pre workout and the carderine before bed. You don't need to take carderine pre workout to get the cardio benifits and taking before bed will ensure your waking up with low stable insulin levels. Insulin sensitivity is key for fat loss and muscle growth
Glad you posted that. I was taking cardarine in am. Learn something every day on here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad you posted that. I was taking cardarine in am. Learn something every day on here
In all honesty, it's in your system for multiple days after dosing, so as long as you take it daily it's working. But I like to before bed because I wake up with a lower fasted glucose reading

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the combo plus gop and gbb

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just got done using thermoamp from iconic, in about a week I'm going to start carderine @10 and clen @25
After a week bump clen to 40-50 and week 3 add the thermoamp back in. Should be a heck of a cutting stack