Capping ancillaries

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
How would I go about capsulating my research chemicals...is it possible? I don't want the solution to eat thru the capsule.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
There are plenty of hand capsules machine.

Just try google

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Right, I understand the pyhsical process of capping but will the capsule be able to effectively contain the solution?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
most guys put the nolva or whatever into a capsule every time they dose.

otherwise the solvent will burn through the capsules if you leave them in the bottles

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the other problem is that 00 caps just hold 750ml. so you are talking multiple caps per "normal" dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoop yeah. .75ml so for most things you need a full ml. now one thing that might work (but be a pain at the same time) would be to take say 1/4ml of liquid, add an amount of powder product to it (like creatine) and then cap that goopy mess. it might be enough to prevent the caps from dissolving. overall, easier to just cap prior to taking it tho

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Good outside the box thinking.

Essentially I'm just asking because there are days I don't come home for a night or two and being that I dose my aromasin ED, I'm looking for an easier way to travel with it other than in a pre-made protein shake or water bottle. And I don't want to have to elaborate on what it is to my gf when she see's me pulling out a syringe and dosing it. Much easier to just say its a protein shake and drink it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33