Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you buy (real) L-dopa without a script ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iircc I think the L-dopa found in macuna puriens is legit the same thing or a "pro" version that only needs to convert to actual L-Dopa. Its been a long time but try and find Mr Coopers write up on it here in the supp forums..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iircc I think the L-dopa found in macuna puriens is legit the same thing or a "pro" version that only needs to convert to actual L-Dopa. Its been a long time but try and find Mr Coopers write up on it here in the supp forums..
Thanks !

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, Mucuna contains L-Dopa, no need for any conversion to my knowledge. Now Foods has solo Mucuna product and I'd assume other brands too. It's pretty common. SNS Inihibit-P has Mucuna, P5P and Vitex, I like it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, Mucuna contains L-Dopa, no need for any conversion to my knowledge. Now Foods has solo Mucuna product and I'd assume other brands too. It's pretty common. SNS Inihibit-P has Mucuna, P5P and Vitex, I like it.
Thank you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS Inihibit-P has Mucuna, P5P and Vitex, I like it.
some people dont know but this formula is similar to an old gyno protocol. Just add a high dose of curcumin along side of this and you can shrink them titties

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
some people dont know but this formula is similar to an old gyno protocol. Just add a high dose of curcumin along side of this and you can shrink them titties
Luckily I have never had that problem.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had any success in using l-dopa/mucuna pruriens to reduce or eliminate refractory period? I've tried high doses but it has never given me the results I want. 😉

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you really get rid of gyno.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone had any success in using l-dopa/mucuna pruriens to reduce or eliminate refractory period? I've tried high doses but it has never given me the results I want. 😉
I am going to give it a try

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF IF IF a long refractory period in you is being caused by high prolactin, chronic not acute post blow release, then it COULD help. I do not think taking l-dopa all the time would have much effect on the acute release seen post-blowing. Just my humble opinion.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am going to give it a try
Let us know how it works for you.
IF IF IF a long refractory period in you is being caused by high prolactin, chronic not acute post blow release, then it COULD help. I do not think taking l-dopa all the time would have much effect on the acute release seen post-blowing. Just my humble opinion.
And I think you need to be careful with long-term manipulation of L-dopa levels. I was hoping that a short-term period of high-dose L-dopa would cause prolactin to plummet and reduce wait times.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've had some positive reports on Inhibit-P improving the refractory period of some people. But I think that is a very individualized thing so its one of those things you'd have to try it to see how it works for you in that regards.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got some l-dopa/mucuna pruriens, I probably won't try it till March but we will see if it works. (For Me)

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just got some l-dopa/mucuna pruriens, I probably won't try it till March but we will see if it works. (For Me)
If it works, you likely will experience overall heightened libido and reduced recovery time. Hope it works!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it works, you likely will experience overall heightened libido and reduced recovery time. Hope it works!
We will find out!