Can test boosters help post andropause?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
headaches are probally from the DAA. DAA gives alot of people headaches

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
drop the stinging nettle and go with your original cycle then.

RedRaptor

Awards
fanzdslpwr1.. you are dead set on getting rid of the Stinging nettle when all that I've read indicates that even if you're not trying to raise T or lower Estro.. it's very good for you.
The recommended products for prostate health are Saw Palmetto and Stinging nettle.
I don't think I'll be dropping it anytime soon. In fact I'm going to make it a staple in my supp list as well as Saw Palmetto.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Hey you guys HCGenerate has stinging nettle in it. As 3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran is a concentrated form of it.

Red, are you planning to take all three of those Andro series at once the first time? I would think the AH along with one of the other two would be quite powerful. What kind of doses each (6 per day or three per day?)? Keep us informed how it works for you.

I'm considering AndroDrive with AndroLean after it comes out in February. HCGenerate would make a good PCT item along with SA.

I just noticed your earlier post of wanting to reach the "Advance Blasting Zone," and I'm sure you will.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I will take stinging nettle for the rest of my life. It helps make that as long as possible and I like the increase in my Free Test which is what really counts.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is a direct correlation with AGE + HIGH BF% = LOW T-LEVELS.....I would not mess with these herbal t boosters and focus on regaining your natural Androgen levels...whether it be through getting blood work through a Dr, then using a TRT protocol

OR

Supplementing with DHEA, which IMO would be the first route I would stress before TRT. From my signature below, you obviously can see I work for Primordial Performance, but we LEAD the way in Hormones in the supplement industry.

I would imagine our new AndroDrive --which is DHEA Enanthate + Pregnenolone Enanthate would be in your best interest to optimize your hormones from their sub-optimal current state.

The positive aspect of using DHEA supplementation from our products is that you WILL NOT be suppressed from the intake of the hormones. We had our Beta Testers dose the product Once-a-day and the hormones peaked perfectly for 12-16 hours then dropped enough at bed time to keep endogenous production still functioning.
good advice. id actually recommend either transderm or dermacrine. but ultimately at his age id be looking to trt for certain

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I will take stinging nettle for the rest of my life. It helps make that as long as possible and I like the increase in my Free Test which is what really counts.
I think the combination of stinging nettle along with fish oil are the best combo for freeing test. Coconut oil helps too as it is a great foundation for more total test.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
whats a good amount to take for stinging nettle? I see some guys can't even get a hard with a higher dose of 2 grams.

PVL

Banned
Awards
I think the combination of stinging nettle along with fish oil are the best combo for freeing test. Coconut oil helps too as it is a great foundation for more total test.
if a person going through andropause where to go to a endocrinologist and have a blood test.......he could qualify for TRT AND HRT..........its what im in the process of going through except at 27.

RedRaptor

Awards
Red, are you planning to take all three of those Andro series at once the first time? I would think the AH along with one of the other two would be quite powerful. What kind of doses each (6 per day or three per day?)? Keep us informed how it works for you.
I'm looking for advice about which of the PP products to use. I ordered the AH, AM and AB as my main goal is to build some muscle.
I wrote "advanced zone" because I don't want to fool around. I'm serious and want to get down with the program.
From what Matt wrote I should order some AD as well.

Also from what Matt wrote I should be using DHEA. I have resisted that as I have not researched that supp up to this point. Perhaps AD is the answer for that?

I need to focus on my goal. Find something to elevate my test that can be taken regularly. If it is something natural that's great. If not then I'll go to the Dr.
I want to build muscle. I've been training for almost two years and the gains just aren't there. I've overhauled my eating and sleeping habits to much more healthy levels and now I want to step it up a notch or two with the Andro series.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for advice about which of the PP products to use. I ordered the AH, AM and AB as my main goal is to build some muscle.
I wrote "advanced zone" because I don't want to fool around. I'm serious and want to get down with the program.
From what Matt wrote I should order some AD as well.

Also from what Matt wrote I should be using DHEA. I have resisted that as I have not researched that supp up to this point. Perhaps AD is the answer for that?

I need to focus on my goal. Find something to elevate my test that can be taken regularly. If it is something natural that's great. If not then I'll go to the Dr.
I want to build muscle. I've been training for almost two years and the gains just aren't there. I've overhauled my eating and sleeping habits to much more healthy levels and now I want to step it up a notch or two with the Andro series.
You might want to test the waters with ramping up doses starting with a low or moderate dose and moving it up over the cycle. You may be surprised how much these "natural" steroids effect you as you have very "fresh" receptors as you have never taken external test or steroids previously. Note: the dosages recommended by PP are strong enough to have powerful effects on people who have done many cycles of all kinds of test + steroid use. I think PP's products are a great choice for you, but there are, for example, aggression levels that go well beyond "alpha male," and there may be other minor issues that you need to experiment with using moderate doses to feel them out. I suspect that you will be a great responder to these products, and that means you may need a lot less of them to get super results. That does save $$ too.

You may find you do want to take 6 caps a day of two major products eventually, but TEST THE WATERS FIRST. This stuff will be stronger for you then you think. I would suggest starting out with 3 caps of AndroHard and 3 caps of AndroMass per day to test effects. This could put you pretty far up there at that level. Then ramp an extra cap each every two weeks until satisfied or you reach 8 weeks.

Things you need to watch: Acne on back or even face. Your "boys' shrinking - even though this should not happen, it's all somewhat individual in response. Soreness in back. Higher Blood pressure. BPH or prostate cutting off urine flow. PP's products are some the best to avoid all of these, but that does not rule them out.

RedRaptor

Awards
Excellent advice Tuberman.
I think you are right on with the ramping up of doses. Looking back at the reaction I had to DAA, Forma and HCGenerate I can see how something more powerful would almost be overwhelming. To tell the truth I liked the aggressive feeling as I've never been that aggressive and feel I want to be more aggressive but.. would hate to overdo it. Especially since I'll start taking them when I'm here in Africa in a closed environment.

The more I read about AndroDrive the more I like it. how would you work that in to a program??

Thanks again

RedRaptor

Awards
Something up.. keeps double posting.

Last edited:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Excellent advice Tuberman.
I think you are right on with the ramping up of doses. Looking back at the reaction I had to DAA, Forma and HCGenerate I can see how something more powerful would almost be overwhelming. To tell the truth I liked the aggressive feeling as I've never been that aggressive and feel I want to be more aggressive but.. would hate to overdo it. Especially since I'll start taking them when I'm here in Africa in a closed environment.

The more I read about AndroDrive the more I like it. how would you work that in to a program??

Thanks again
Red, I've tried the combo of DAA, Forma and HCGenerate like you have, and although this combo is one of the best, I believe it only got me to about 750 -800 ng/dL. I've been tested twice while taking test boosters and once I tested in the mid-500's and the other time in the low 600's. Without anything I test in the mid-200's. I doubt if DAA, Forma and HCGenerate brings you any higher than 850, and probably not that.

Doing a little math shows us that 3 AH + 3 AM = 2450 ng/dL T eqv. or about 3X the level that the test boost combo gets you. I would start out with some kind of Andro series combo that doesn't begin with less than 2100 or go over 3000 ng/dL T eqv. at max. If you were going to add AndroDrive to this you could start with something like 6 AD + 2AM + 2 AH = 2952 ng/dL T eqv., but I would stay at that level longer (at least 3 weeks to check it out). When you ramp up that you would add just one cap each of AM + AH ( AB would be almost the same as AM). Just some ideas. As you can see this may already have you feeling like you're "blasting."

Test boosting is no longer enough for me either. I'm going to do something, and purchased some AD during the sale a couple of days ago. I'll probably add AndroLean and start a cycle about mid-February or early March. I'll likely do 6 AD + 3 AL = 2304 ng/dL T eqv. and focused more on leaning out.

Also, keep taking the stinging nettle to free test up, with AH you should have no lack of DHT. You should get some amazing effects from either just AH + AM or adding AD. AD would give you the DHEA effect that Matt was suggesting, with mind sharpening and focusing included.

RedRaptor

Awards
More excellent advice.

6 AD + 2AM + 2 AH = 2952 ng/dL T
I like this.

Where did you find a sale? I was going to get the AndroDrive now but the discount code from FB doesn't work anymore.
Anyone have a new one??

Testing.
I stopped taking DAA about 4 days ago due to the headaches. I set up a blood test for January 5. That will be almost 2 weeks without any test boosting supps.
I will go the month of January without any test boosting supps, just Nettle and my regular supps.
First of February I'll start on the Andro series. May get another test just before starting to establish a baseline.
I'll get tested again after 4 weeks on the Andro.
If the boost is as good or better than the Forma, HCG, DAA combo.. I'm in for a ride :)
Can't wait!

Red

PVL

Banned
Awards
More excellent advice.

I like this.

Where did you find a sale? I was going to get the AndroDrive now but the discount code from FB doesn't work anymore.
Anyone have a new one??

Testing.
I stopped taking DAA about 4 days ago due to the headaches. I set up a blood test for January 5. That will be almost 2 weeks without any test boosting supps.
I will go the month of January without any test boosting supps, just Nettle and my regular supps.
First of February I'll start on the Andro series. May get another test just before starting to establish a baseline.
If the boost is as good or better than the Forma, HCG, DAA combo.. I'm in for a ride :)
Can't wait!

Red
how old are you?

PVL

Banned
Awards
PVL, I believe Red told us he was 53 back in his initial post to start the thread.
oh ok............so to the OP, why dont you see and endocrinologist about your problem? no insurance?

RedRaptor

Awards
oh ok............so to the OP, why dont you see and endocrinologist about your problem? no insurance?
I have excellent insurance plus I'm not really worried about the cost.
What I've read about TRT is that once you start.. you can't stop.
Your natural production stops and after a period it can't be started again.
At least that's my understanding and my only fear.

On the other hand.. the urge to use the Andro series is purely for gaining muscle mass and strength.

Red

PVL

Banned
Awards
I have excellent insurance plus I'm not really worried about the cost.
What I've read about TRT is that once you start.. you can't stop.
Your natural production stops and after a period it can't be started again.
At least that's my understanding and my only fear.

On the other hand.. the urge to use the Andro series is purely for gaining muscle mass and strength.

Red
you totally contradicted yourself man............

endo will put u on script if you are below normal, and whats wrong with staying on, if thats what the purpose is for? not only will the side be minimal but you know you have a doctors supervision man. u will only pay 40 bucks if that for a 10 week supply and the doc injects you. they also give you AIs if you have estrogen sides or any sides. doctors are good man, they just want to make sure you arent on anabolics right now, then it would look like malpractice and docs are **** scared of those allegations.

RedRaptor

Awards
If I went to the doc and started treatment. Can I still go on Andro series or other types of test boosters? DAA etc..?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yes you can. you just might alter your bloodwork. the initial write up for DAA said it would be a good supplement to take while on to maintain your own test levels.

PVL

Banned
Awards
If I went to the doc and started treatment. Can I still go on Andro series or other types of test boosters? DAA etc..?
yes, just no anabolics or PHs.........they will wonder why ur test numbers are messed up, they know how high ur test will be with script

RedRaptor

Awards
Just the thought of being on some kind of medication for the rest of my life.

I know.. not much different than taking supps but it's the principle.

What are the implications of TRT and taking the Andro series ??

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
More excellent advice.

I like this.

Anyone have a new one??

Testing.
Can't wait!

Red
Red,
PP has the sale themselves. NEWYEAR40 is the code for Andro series (40% off). It should be interesting to see where you test at without anything.

Doctors vary with giving test as many try to get you just to "normal," and think that the 600 level is good. My brother uses injectable and keeps his level at 1150 -1200. He is only 46. One of the tricks you can use with docs is telling them you have to get your free test up to standards, and then not take stinging nettle before bloodwork. It takes a lot of test to normalize free test without stinging nettle. An understanding doc will comply with that and you will get higher levels of test scripted.

You can still do Andro series on top and test boosters when you stop cycle, and you would need even less of the Andro as you already have the script.

You could, of course, just play with the Andro series and test boosters on PCT for a while and get a script later as getting a script now will probably hold up your cycle for an extra month or so. Your doc will need to test you again once or twice after you are on the script, and you cannot be doing a cycle at that time. Just a thought. You can also buy testing stuff from PP and test yourself by sending direct to lab for your levels while on cycle.

The Andro series stuff will blow away even the premium test boosters at the levels talked about.

I almost forgot -- here are some quick tips if you run into minor problems:
Acne -- use vitamin B5
Back Pumps and High Blood Pressure -- use Taurine

PVL

Banned
Awards
Just the thought of being on some kind of medication for the rest of my life.

I know.. not much different than taking supps but it's the principle.

What are the implications of TRT and taking the Andro series ??
well if you are getting a script for test and AIs you wont need it, but can always take it on and off and just tell your doc about it. im going in on the 30 for a physical, in which time ill ask him about taking a test for total test, thyroid function, and estradiol levels because of my past and being "off" for so long..........

RedRaptor

Awards
You could, of course, just play with the Andro series and test boosters on PCT for a while and get a script later as getting a script now will probably hold up your cycle for an extra month or so.
My thoughts exactly and what I will do.
I'll only be home 6 days from January 3 till February 29. Not enough time for doctor testing but plenty of time to bring the Andro to Africa and hit the weights.
The big problem in Africa is diet. They feed plenty of carbs and not much in the way of protein. Carbs are cheap, protein is expensive. I've requested Tuna and have been promised that it will be here in January. We'll see...

As far as testing.. I found something in a post. privatemedlabs.com offers the female profile for $60 and you can find 10% off codes. Feedback shows that you get your results in 24 hours or so and it's private. I've scheduled a test for Jan. 5

Red

PVL

Banned
Awards
My thoughts exactly and what I will do.
I'll only be home 6 days from January 3 till February 29. Not enough time for doctor testing but plenty of time to bring the Andro to Africa and hit the weights.
The big problem in Africa is diet. They feed plenty of carbs and not much in the way of protein. Carbs are cheap, protein is expensive. I've requested Tuna and have been promised that it will be here in January. We'll see...

As far as testing.. I found something in a post. privatemedlabs.com offers the female profile for $60 and you can find 10% off codes. Feedback shows that you get your results in 24 hours or so and it's private. I've scheduled a test for Jan. 5

Red
do what u gotta do........u a girl? this whole time i thought u were a dude.........

RedRaptor

Awards
do what u gotta do........u a girl? this whole time i thought u were a dude.........
ha ha ha!!!!

that could explain why I have so much trouble with test levels.. I've been a girl all along and didn't realize it.
Damn, I need a boob job :rofl:

Red

PVL

Banned
Awards
ha ha ha!!!!

that could explain why I have so much trouble with test levels.. I've been a girl all along and didn't realize it.
Damn, I need a boob job :rofl:

Red
LMAO!!!!!

dude get to the endo and punk him for sauce..........i got ur back....ill be waiting in the parking lot when he gets off...........;)

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Red,

Best to you for African (work trip?) outing. Take along some whey protein if you have the room to include it to use before and after workouts. Let us know how it all goes.

RedRaptor

Awards
Tuberman. I've been stockpiling it. I'm up to 6 pounds of chocolate Whey Protein.
Plus the tuna came yesterday evening. 7 freaking cases!! That should last me a year or so :)
My plan for diet is to hit it hard at breakfast. Lots of eggs and a little toast. Protein pre and post workout with Tuna for lunch and snacks at 09.00 and 15.00. Light on the evening meal, I'm shooting for 3200 to 3500 calories per day. At 2500 to 2800 I'm dropping about 2 pounds per week so figured add 700 to 1000 to gain. I've ordered up more fish oil, multi-vitamins, Jack3d, and taurine as well as my staples.
Not much trouble getting thru customs here in Africa. They look at me funny and at times I have to open the containers. no real hassle yet. Now that we're on a charter flight and I don't have to drag suitcases thru the airport I'll start bringing more goodies.
Direct flight from Houston to Angola. Chartered 747 with all business class seats. Cool :)

RedRaptor

Awards
Looking at my original post I recall I was going to see if test could be boosted for a guy in Andropause.
I have to say that the combo of DAA, Erase and Stinging nettle root has put me at what I feel is an elevated level. After 4 weeks using this "stack" I feel mild aggression, better libido, no erection problems and overall better feeling. Not sure if it's reduced estrogen, increased free test, increased total test or what but it is definitely improved over my natural state. I could live at this level and be happy.

Few days ago I complained of my nuts being the size of raisins. I'm attributing that to OxyElite Pro. I started it a couple of days before that to try it. Didn't like it, too much like taking ephedra (Sudafed). Nuts are back to normal.

Red

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Looking at my original post I recall I was going to see if test could be boosted for a guy in Andropause.
I have to say that the combo of DAA, Erase and Stinging nettle root has put me at what I feel is an elevated level. After 4 weeks using this "stack" I feel mild aggression, better libido, no erection problems and overall better feeling. Not sure if it's reduced estrogen, increased free test, increased total test or what but it is definitely improved over my natural state. I could live at this level and be happy.

Few days ago I complained of my nuts being the size of raisins. I'm attributing that to OxyElite Pro. I started it a couple of days before that to try it. Didn't like it, too much like taking ephedra (Sudafed). Nuts are back to normal.

Red
Red,

Just another idea. NP has their sale on now, and USPLabs Super Cissus is on sale for 18.99 per bottle in cap form. This is a great product for tendons and ligaments, and muscle growth using even mild steroids or high test increases muscle faster than tendons and ligaments can usually keep up. This form of cissus should help the growth and repair rate of those guys to keep up to your muscle growth. Cissus is also mildly anabolic and adds to the total effect.

I'm going to buy a couple of bottles and start pre-loading cissus a couple of weeks before cycle.

Also, I'm glad you started with the boosters first as the knowledge will help for PCT soon.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I have yet to meet anybody that has used Super Cissus claim that it did anything for them.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to meet anybody that has used Super Cissus claim that it did anything for them.
fanz,

Well, I believe that Dutchman has posted a couple of glowing comments about Super Cissus on 35 and Older threads very recently. Is this you opinion about all cissus or just Super Cissus fanz?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I wouldn't know. I can only speak for the brand I have used

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Correct that we have never met. However since joining AM almost 9 years ago I have come across many worthwhile products and been involved in hundreds of discussions here and later elswhere about them. Not long after I joined the first Cissus from USPLabs hit the market. I used it on the first of the three serious RC injuries I have had and fell in love with it. Since then I have recommended it to dozens and dozens of family (2 wives, brothers) friends, co-workers and friends from the gym and in almost all situations people found a 75% or better improvement in their joint, tendon etc injury. It is so effective that I take it every day as one of my basic health supps. Without exaggeration I have probably read hundreds of similar results on line from guys in other forums. I am sure you will also eventually meet quite a few who have been lucky to learn about and use Cissus. IMHO it is easily the absolute best all natural supp to hit the market in the last decade.

FWIW, I tried but had no positive results in healing injury when using the Primaforce version of Cissus. In fact, although I have used the bulk powder Cissus from NP for years, I always recommend the Super Cissus RX to people who need the best in relief from their particular problem. It has repeatedly done an excellent job for all those I know, for years now. I do recommend a change in the dosing protocol in that I always tell folks to triple dose it the first month after serious injury ie instead of the manufacturer recommended 2 caps per day I suggest 3 in the AM about 15 mins before breakfast and again 3 at night before dinner. After a month if they are getting good relief then back off as I have always done to just 3 caps 1X a day and then eventually to the 2 caps in month 3. Adjust as needed in each individual case. I am not put off by using more at first as long as it continues to work so well for we old farts. I have seen some folks half or a third my age also have great results. My nickname here is "The Village Shaman" and some consider Cissus my secret remedy because most have never heard of it before. Its been so successful that now I see it popping up on some of my favorite all natural supp websites like Vitacost etc.

RedRaptor

Awards
Woohoo!
Arrived back in the US to find AndroHard, AndroMass, AndroDrive and PCT waiting for me. Tempted to start now but.. I'm going to clean out my system by eating good (clean), light exercise because my whole body is achy at the moment and I don't want anything to hold me back from hitting the weights hard also no supps except my standards. No test boosters, estro reducers etc.. Then in 4 weeks I'll start on AndroHard and AndroDrive. I think 3 each per day will be a good start then we'll see where it goes from there.

Red

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo!
Arrived back in the US to find AndroHard, AndroMass, AndroDrive and PCT waiting for me. Tempted to start now but.. I'm going to clean out my system by eating good (clean), light exercise because my whole body is achy at the moment and I don't want anything to hold me back from hitting the weights hard also no supps except my standards. No test boosters, estro reducers etc.. Then in 4 weeks I'll start on AndroHard and AndroDrive. I think 3 each per day will be a good start then we'll see where it goes from there.

Red
Red,

Sounds very good, and I'm doing similar except I'm going to wait 6 weeks before starting. I'm doing a very low calorie diet 5 days a week during those 6 weeks. I should have the AL in by first week in February.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Correct that we have never met. However since joining AM almost 9 years ago I have come across many worthwhile products and been involved in hundreds of discussions here and later elswhere about them. Not long after I joined the first Cissus from USPLabs hit the market. I used it on the first of the three serious RC injuries I have had and fell in love with it. Since then I have recommended it to dozens and dozens of family (2 wives, brothers) friends, co-workers and friends from the gym and in almost all situations people found a 75% or better improvement in their joint, tendon etc injury. It is so effective that I take it every day as one of my basic health supps. Without exaggeration I have probably read hundreds of similar results on line from guys in other forums. I am sure you will also eventually meet quite a few who have been lucky to learn about and use Cissus. IMHO it is easily the absolute best all natural supp to hit the market in the last decade.

FWIW, I tried but had no positive results in healing injury when using the Primaforce version of Cissus. In fact, although I have used the bulk powder Cissus from NP for years, I always recommend the Super Cissus RX to people who need the best in relief from their particular problem. It has repeatedly done an excellent job for all those I know, for years now. I do recommend a change in the dosing protocol in that I always tell folks to triple dose it the first month after serious injury ie instead of the manufacturer recommended 2 caps per day I suggest 3 in the AM about 15 mins before breakfast and again 3 at night before dinner. After a month if they are getting good relief then back off as I have always done to just 3 caps 1X a day and then eventually to the 2 caps in month 3. Adjust as needed in each individual case. I am not put off by using more at first as long as it continues to work so well for we old farts. I have seen some folks half or a third my age also have great results. My nickname here is "The Village Shaman" and some consider Cissus my secret remedy because most have never heard of it before. Its been so successful that now I see it popping up on some of my favorite all natural supp websites like Vitacost etc.
Dutch,

Thanks for your info here. I intend to make some extensive positive changes in the next 6 months using two 8 week cycles during that time and I want to back them up with even quicker recovery then the PP products can give me by themselves.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Dutch,

During my first 8 week cycle I intend to work strongly on improving my bad right knee. I've done a lot already, and as you may remember I completely tore the tendons away from the patella taking some of the bone with it. After 7 months recovery I carefully started some leg presses at 65 pounds using just the right leg. I'm now up to 175 pounds with just that leg (sets of 12, as I don't risk low rep workouts yet). I could do 375-385 pounds with either leg before accident to slightly lower than parallel. I want to try to reach 235-250 pounds by end of first cycle with right leg. More important will be slowly improving the legs twisting ability, which will give me a stronger athletic base if I can do that. The lack of twisting ability now is the biggest weakness now, that and some stiffness.

RedRaptor

Awards
Man this sux!!!
I am sure my test has dropped down to a new low.
I feel like crap!!! No energy, no motivation, no libido, no "give a chit" factor, depressed and gaining weight.
After being off of the boosters for three weeks I have really come to appreciate the boost I was getting. Even from DAA, Erase and nettle root I had more energy, more libido and felt much better than I do now.
What's even worse is that sitting on my counter are.. DAA, Forma stanzol, Erase, Stinging nettle root, HCGenerate, AndroHard, AndroDrive (4 bottles!) and AndroMass as well as the PCT from PP. Not to mention the AndroBulk that I ordered and just received notice that it shipped a few days ago.
Now I know how a druggie feels when he/she needs a fix.

I"m going in Monday to have blood taken then I'm going to start on AndroHard and AndroDrive, 3 each

Good news is that my eyesight is getting better. It's subtle but I noticed the other day "I can see all that print and it's so crisp and sharp" then I noticed that colors have a little more "pop". Daily does of Axtaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein and taurine.
I'll get the real story because I'm going in for my check up next week.
Thanks for the suggestion Dutch.

Red

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Man this sux!!!
Good news is that my eyesight is getting better. It's subtle but I noticed the other day "I can see all that print and it's so crisp and sharp" then I noticed that colors have a little more "pop". Daily does of Axtaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein and taurine.
I'll get the real story because I'm going in for my check up next week.
Thanks for the suggestion Dutch. Red
Glad to hear the good news Red. Keep it up. For me the improvements continued for about 1 1/2 years until I got back to 20/20. At least I feel good because passing on some of my experience is helping guys here. I'm sorry about your having an eyesight problem but I am the dedicated, resident vitamin junkie here and firmly believe that that Great Pharmacist in the Sky gave us some really effective tools to work with.