Can someone tell me goo companies to buy supplement powders from?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I hate getting low quality and or expired products. I don't like wasting so much money trying to find replacements. I also hate when expiration date isn't on the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS & primaforce are 2 of my favs

True nutrition is top notch too

Those 3 are well reviewed and covers all that I use

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course SNS is quality and good. There are places to buy bulk powders from. Powder city is a common one.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Of course SNS is quality and good. There are places to buy bulk powders from. Powder city is a common one.
Sadly, Powder City went out of business due to a lawsuit brought by the parents of a teenager that died as a result of irresponsible use of a bulk nootropic he purchased from PC. PC will be missed.

Additionally, Amazon and Hard Rhino are co-defendants in a suit brought by the parents of a teenager that died as a result of irresponsible use of bulk caffeine powder he purchased on the internet.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Companies should be given medals when they remove stupid people from the gene pool - not lawsuits. Silly nanny state. Glad Bezos as Eleventy Trillion Dollars, I hope the parents have to pay him (too harsh? :D).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have Prime:
Bulk Supplements
True Nutrition

Otherwise, SNS or MyProtein.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS sell bulk products. Primaforce is another option

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions. Properly dosed ingredients at affordable prices!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate getting low quality and or expired products. I don't like wasting so much money trying to find replacements. I also hate when expiration date isn't on the product.
have to give my buds on these forums a shout out first. SNS and primaforce come to mind as #1.

With as much of a quality Nazi as I am these 2 are top.

Bulk supplements is good too but the customer service is not great from my personal experience.

Also note there are some common ingredients that are cheap enough that they are pretty much NEVER fake. Creatine, BA , and fish oil comes to mind.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bulk supplements through amazon has been great for me. Great prices and the products seem legit - the only complaint is they come in resealable bags but I save some old preworkout tubs and just transfer them to make it easier.

I make my own preworkout (have for the past 6 months) using them and I don't think I'll ever go back to buying a formulated product....

I've always liked SNS and used to be a rep for them back in the day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are the companies I purchase from

SNS - Bulk powders and various supps
Mind and Muscle - Quality products
Muscle Research - Bulk powders and many hard to find products

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have to give my buds on these forums a shout out first. SNS and primaforce come to mind as #1.

With as much of a quality Nazi as I am these 2 are top.

Bulk supplements is good too but the customer service is not great from my personal experience.

Also note there are some common ingredients that are cheap enough that they are pretty much NEVER fake. Creatine, BA , and fish oil comes to mind.
Fish oil might not be fake, but there are big differences in quality. Sites like labdoor for instance tested a lot of them and they found extremely divergent results

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fish oil might not be fake, but there are big differences in quality. Sites like labdoor for instance tested a lot of them and they found extremely divergent results
plus most people dose it way too low.

TomS93

Awards
I prefer myprotein, really good prices and the majority of the time they have discounts of at least 25% off as well. The protein has been tested and proved to be high quality as well where as some places sell it cheap because it's lower quality

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
And also trying to get new non expired products is a problem

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
what are you guys' thoughts on beverly products?

image_26322_original_X_450_white.jpg

I'm hearing alot of SNS, might give that a try.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Companies should be given medals when they remove stupid people from the gene pool - not lawsuits. Silly nanny state. Glad Bezos as Eleventy Trillion Dollars, I hope the parents have to pay him (too harsh? :D).
remind me not to piss you off bro :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just a little expensive. but extremely good quality
Yeah super expensive actually you can find dymatize isolate & even iso-100 is my fav but I had an argument with the co .. their scoops are only 24-26 but the label says something around 30-32

Then they tell me it's heaping scoop

Once I buy a new tub I'll empty out whole tub to weight out

But still great protein and you can sometimes find buy1get1. $65 for 10lbs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really pissed. I ordered something and it wasn't sealed. I am tempted to try it but I'm scared. I don't know if the company usually does this, but my gut says it was returned before. I haven't had this happen before.
I wouldn't complain and get what you paid for with your hard earned $$

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I'm really pissed. I ordered something and it wasn't sealed. I am tempted to try it but I'm scared. I don't know if the company usually does this, but my gut says it was returned before. I haven't had this happen before.
call the company and tell them

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a refund. I was tempted to try before because maybe the new one, will be the same way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can someone tell me if infinate labs is good or bad? Do they normally have not sealed products?
That's a legit co .. I'm sure they have sealed .. I haven't had them in a while .. but I know the old labels were sealed back in the day .. they have been in business for a while

Is the co telling you that they never put the seal outside ? Just inside ??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The plastic I think was around it. When I opened it the cardboard thin, thing was all way off, except a pinky ring portion. It looks almost empty too, like someone used it. You know vitamins have a sealed paper that is glued. It was either really old or used before.

Did you get it from a supplement site or trade or Amazon/eBay ?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bulk Supplements has never let me down and I've ordered a TON of stuff from them. The only negative is they ship everything in sealed bags versus tubs, as I mentioned above. I save old tubs and just switch the powders over.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ouch that cissus powder is brutal tasting!
Cissus is also known as 'Veld Grape', and all the ones I've had, tasted like un-sweet raisins to me - not great, but not too bad. Grape Seed takes the cake.