Can someone recommend me some pct supps?

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
Running a 4 week cycle of epismash. Have seen others get gyno on it. Right now I have nolva on hand and will be taking 20/20/10/10 but I'm wanting some advice on some other supps to throw in to pct, especially to prevent rebound gyno. That's my number one priority

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
start a bottle of reversitol and testabolan on the 3rd week of your PCT. take testabolan 4-6 caps per day. reversitol you can follow directions for a couple weeks then drop the dose down to one a day and run the bottle out.
after you finish this protocol you should be well recovered and ready to rock!

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
start a bottle of reversitol and testabolan on the 3rd week of your PCT. take testabolan 4-6 caps per day. reversitol you can follow directions for a couple weeks then drop the dose down to one a day and run the bottle out. after you finish this protocol you should be well recovered and ready to rock!
I appreciate it homie

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
^ This is correct. Tamoxifen citrate should be your pct if you want to be extra safe run an Ai starting the end of week 3 of pct and and taper down 3 weeks after you come off your SERM.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Nolva which you already have
Tropinol+Intimidate have been my go to PCT.

If you are still worried follow it up with what R1pp said starting week 3.

Nolva has worked fine for me to keep gyno at bay, and tropinol and intimidate to get me back to my baseline levels as quick as possible.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Along with your serm you could throw in Revolution Pct and Pure Test. Those will help a bit on the AI category as well as helping you kick start back into normalcy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start a bottle of reversitol and testabolan on the 3rd week of your PCT. take testabolan 4-6 caps per day. reversitol you can follow directions for a couple weeks then drop the dose down to one a day and run the bottle out.
after you finish this protocol you should be well recovered and ready to rock!
Why start testabolan during week 3?

OP: Check out reduce xt. It's a cortisol control supp that can be added during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels that come after a weeks weeks of being off cycle.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol+Intimidate SRT are staples in my pct along with clomid or nolva

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Running a 4 week cycle of epismash. Have seen others get gyno on it. Right now I have nolva on hand and will be taking 20/20/10/10 but I'm wanting some advice on some other supps to throw in to pct, especially to prevent rebound gyno. That's my number one priority
Reversitol would help, keep some Exemstane or something on hand though, maybe some Letrozole as a backup.