Can someone point me to an articel on the new PGH-DL by IBE?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I can't really get any info on it. I went to their forums also..but it just says coming soon, and there are mainly just questions from others wondering if it's just like Universals rig..
thanks!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the only differents between ours and UK's is we use the DL form of GABOB which the DL-GABOB is more potent than L-GABOB
what's the suggested dosing protocol and amount for DL? Do you suggest 5on/2 off, and what amount (as there are no details on the site as I see it).
Thanks.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
bump I'm curious as well :) @IBE is it an ghrelin agonist ? better than hexa ?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump I'm curious as well :) @IBE is it an ghrelin agonist ? better than hexa ?
:wtf: :trout:

someone is out of the loop

PGH is suppose to be a GHS by way of subtrates. it has nothing to do with ghrelin.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What does he care, he lives at a place called "Free Juice"... :p

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@JUDGE MENTAL
PGH is suppose to be a GHS by way of subtrates. it has nothing to do with ghrelin.
That's YOU who are out of the loop ! what the hell you mean when you say " by way of substrates " ? I know that GHRP-2 for example is a GHRELIN RECEPTOR agonist (ghrelin being the endogenous ligand), and GHRP 6 should also fall into this category, they are ghrelin receptors agonist, and they belong to the GHRP family (hexarelin belongs to this category as well). I forgot to say that, that's probably why you got confused and pissed off for nothing. Check for your self on this article about the pharmacology of GHR peptides. And as you can guess,ghRELIN and hexaRELIN.... and as hexarelin is an analog of GHRP-6, that's WHY I said that. Clearer now ? It's just the terminology used that is different. In the study above one says " ghrelin agonist", but it'd be more exact to say " ghrelin receptor agonist " . Ghrelin is secreted, then it binds to the GHSR.... and increases GH output. Type yahoo.com, search for " GHRELIN AGONISTS" . Bottom line is that after all the clincal studies I've read on GHRPs, they either use the term " GHRELIN AGONISTS" or " GHRELIN RECEPTOR AGONISTS". So yes GHRPs HAVE PRETTY MUCH something to do with ghrelin, they are analog of it. Have you ever wondered why hexarelin increases appetite ? Ghrelin plays an important role in regulating appetite ... Do some homework !!!! :study:

--------------

(...)These peptides mimic the actions of ghrelin, a 28 amino acid octanoyl peptide that regulates the release of growth hormone (GH), and may play an important role in bone and muscle growth, food intake and possibly improve recovery from injury(...)

(...)GHRP-2 is a synthetic agonist of ghrelin, the newly-discovered gut peptide which binds to the growth hormone (GH) secretagogue receptor.(...)

(...)The aim of this work was to examine the effect of administration of the ghrelin agonist growth hormone-releasing peptide-2(...)

(...) Ghrelin, the only known circulating appetite stimulant, has garnered widespread scientific interest and is currently featured in more than 2.3 new publications per day. Antagonists and agonists of its receptor are vigorously being developed by pharmaceutical companies to treat obesity and wasting conditions respectively(...)

What does he care, he lives at a place called "Free Juice"...
lol free juice ? You mean juice here is legal ? if so, hell no it's not legal...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PGH does not equal GHRP.

spelling bee?

Last edited:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by that ? Do you mean that PGH exerts it's effect through another mechanism ? I don't know much about it actually

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by that ? Do you mean that PGH exerts it's effect through another mechanism ? I don't know much about it actually
yeah, I know you don't. that is what I was implying earlier.
for details on P-GH go to the sponser's board (IBE or others)

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
lol free juice ? You mean juice here is legal ? if so, hell no it's not legal...
No, I mean that the place where you live, "Fréjus" could be pronounced "Free Juice" in English.

Methinks you have Hexatropin/Ectotropin and p-GH mixed up bro. Don't worry about it, these things happen to all of us at some point. TOO MUCH DATA! ;)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've got several questions regarding pgh-dl also. Can't search the boards for it, and even if I could I don't think I'd find much...

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
No, I mean that the place where you live, "Fréjus" could be pronounced "Free Juice" in English.
haha good one "I live in da place called FREEJUICE " !!!! lmao