Can slim Xtreme cause severe headache?

buckz55

Awards
Okay yesterday , I took 2 caps of slim xtreme at 6AM , last night at about 10:30 PM I got a headache i guess from being on the computer to long or something... I was hungry so I ate a pack of those " Icicle supreme lobster flavored seafood bites " bought them at publix ..... 30 min later went to bed ....

This morning at 5:30AM woke up in sweat with the worst migraine imaginable , threw up like 5 times and my heart rate was through the roof ... I was literally crying and shaking uncontrollably ... My dads pain killers for his back are just about the strongest in the world he said ... He gave me little less than half of one ..... It didn't help at all , tried having a little caffeine and threw up .... you name it I did it and it had no effect...

I couldn't deal with the pain so had to take something to go to sleep , I kept waking up like every 2 hours with it.... it's now 4PM here and it is gone thank god

I want to know if this was caused by that lobster packaged **** I ate ( which I can't even think about now , makes me sick to my stomach ) and was this amplified even more from the slim xtreme to make it into the ultimate migraine ?

or was it just the thing I ate , I am guessing it was because now I can't even think about it and never ate it before.... would like to know if I should discontinue taking slim xtreme or not .... don't want another one of those migraines

buckz55

Awards
what should I do ? My headache has went down alot but heart rate still feels high

buckz55

Awards
I am very worried now.....Since this is from seafood that all the sudden I wake up with a migraine and vommiting , not to mention fast heart rate and sweating ... all these sites say to get medical attention right away that it could be SEVERE CONDITION ...but my headache isn't that bad anymore and my stomach feels a little bit better....although some of these sites say I may show no symptoms...anyone have an suggestions please?