Its vaguely possible, but unlikely. MGF is maybe slightly more likely to work

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, regardless of what bodybuilders have had for results, there is no scientific evidence that exogenous IGF can manage to pass through skeletal muscle cell walls to reach the receptors, but there is evidence that MGF can. particularly as well regular mgf is relatively site specific so would be able to target help to the one knee that is bad.

I'm not saying MGF WILL work, but it seems more likely than IGF :)

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Well, regardless of what bodybuilders have had for results, there is no scientific evidence that exogenous IGF can manage to pass through skeletal muscle cell walls to reach the receptors, but there is evidence that MGF can. particularly as well regular mgf is relatively site specific so would be able to target help to the one knee that is bad.

Alright. Thanx Easy! reps.

Anyone else? Grunt? Boba?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

very interesting...I thought it my bro's imagination when he said mgf made his joints feel better..