Can a Ectysterone-B-Cyclodextrin complex be made at home?

jorelldye

Awards
I noticed that B-cyclodextrin is available for purchase online, and I was wondering if it could be blended with Ectysterone and water for hours to create the complex at home.

The reason I ask is because all of the ectysteroid-cyclodextrin complex supplements sell out within seconds of restocks it doesn't matter what site. And the uncomplexed products are reviewed poorly in comparison.

Do any of you understand that process well enough to confidently replicate it at home?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats not really how it works.. you cant just put the two ingredients together and have it work. the active has to be incased in the cyclodextrin. further, it would take complex pharma equipment to be able to produce these properly. so the chance that people are actually making these or any other liposomal products that meet the true meaning of them is slim. I know hightech is capable. but not sure of any of the other companies being able to do it.

jorelldye

Awards
thats not really how it works.. you cant just put the two ingredients together and have it work. the active has to be incased in the cyclodextrin. further, it would take complex pharma equipment to be able to produce these properly. so the chance that people are actually making these or any other liposomal products that meet the true meaning of them is slim. I know hightech is capable. but not sure of any of the other companies being able to do it.
You say high tech but in the abstract I read from the national library of medicine they mixed the two ingredients in a 50/50 solution of water and methanol, used an orbital shaker for 48 hours, then dehydrated it with essentially a blow dryer. An orbital shaker can be bought on Amazon for $100. The only other vector is heat but I don't know if that's necessary. I'm hoping that a chem nerd will come through here.

If we figure this out together, we'll crack the problem of availability for the stuff that actually works.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could, theoretically, do it but it would be a lot of work. Can you do stoichiometry?

jorelldye

Awards
You could, theoretically, do it but it would be a lot of work. Can you do stoichiometry?
This forum does have great minds in it. Actually, that's what I'm trying to find now - the mass of a Mol of each (non aqueous). I'd scale that up and weigh each on a jewelry scale. Don't need to be exact, but close I suppose.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This forum does have great minds in it. Actually, that's what I'm trying to find now - the mass of a Mol of each (non aqueous). I'd scale that up and weigh each on a jewelry scale. Don't need to be exact, but close I suppose.
You'd want a bench scale otherwise you're going to kill yourself weighing tiny incriments over and over.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using this compound for over 30 years, so plenty of experience..

Even if you could properly complex an Ecdysterone/cyclodextrin at home, it's entirely un-necessary. Any run on Ecdy, Turk etc cyclodextrin product is the result of a superior marketing campaign, not efficacy. Virtually all ecdysterones are orally active, there's no need for "special" delivery systems.

Find a good, full spectrum RCE product and dose it at around 1g/day if $ allows. It improves your ability to build muscle IMO but adding a cyclodextrin base etc. won't turn it into Dbol. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying to you. Take that from someone who's tried every Ecdy product under the sun, including a sterile injectable made by a well known chemist who used to post here...

jorelldye

Awards
Been using this compound for over 30 years, so plenty of experience..

Even if you could properly complex an Ecdysterone/cyclodextrin at home, it's entirely un-necessary. Any run on Ecdy, Turk etc cyclodextrin product is the result of a superior marketing campaign, not efficacy. Virtually all ecdysterones are orally active, there's no need for "special" delivery systems.

Find a good, full spectrum RCE product and dose it at around 1g/day if $ allows. It improves your ability to build muscle IMO but adding a cyclodextrin base etc. won't turn it into Dbol. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying to you. Take that from someone who's tried every Ecdy product under the sun, including a sterile injectable made by a well known chemist who used to post here...
Are you unfamiliar with the impact of water solubility on bioavailability? There's a reason people are taking upwards of a gram before feeling an effect, if any. You could theoretically hundred-fold the bioavailable dose if you complexed it perfectly.

Yes there are Youtubers claiming they put on 10 lbs in a month on ecty/turk-cyclodextrin, which is the rate that I gained weight on my last steroid cycle. You don't see that kind of progress in reviews for uncomplexed products.

I'm encouraged to hear that pure ecty works for you, so that I can experience some benefit regardless. Scientifically speaking, though, it's not a gimmick. Cyclodextrins are used with many lipofilic compounds to drastically increase bioavailability.

jorelldye

Awards
You'd want a bench scale otherwise you're going to kill yourself weighing tiny incriments over and over.
If I succeeded in complexing one bottle, I'd be tempted to open my own supplement company and source Ecty and print my own labels. But for the sake of everyone, I do want to see if we can crack this at a small scale and make it easy enough that the average body builder could follow a few steps and repeat it.

The bottleneck is either the availability of Ectysterone extracts for suppliers or else there are simply a lack of companies doing the work to complex it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im just curious... are these youtubers dropping links to said products?

jorelldye

Awards
im just curious... are these youtubers dropping links to said products?
Of course lol. I trust the guys with 12k subs more than the popular channels, but better than that : Who here has used a cyclodextrin complexed Ectysteroid product?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course lol. I trust the guys with 12k subs more than the popular channels, but better than that : Who here has used a cyclodextrin complexed Ectysteroid product?
I'm using huge supps cyclo-ecdy right now but less than a week in so nothing to report yet

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Forged seems to be in-stock at multiple places online. I would exercise caution in homebrewing with methanol if you are going to try to sell to the public. You may fly under the radar but that is a far cry from cGMP manufacturing.

jorelldye

Awards
Iron Forged seems to be in-stock at multiple places online. I would exercise caution in homebrewing with methanol if you are going to try to sell to the public. You may fly under the radar but that is a far cry from cGMP manufacturing.
You just single handedly made my day!! :eek:🤯😢

It's so hard to find it, yet there it is! Placed an order. ☺

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just single handedly made my day!! :eek:🤯😢

It's so hard to find it, yet there it is! Placed an order. ☺
I live to serve my fellow man.......................................................................................................................and slam biff of course.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I succeeded in complexing one bottle, I'd be tempted to open my own supplement company and source Ecty and print my own labels. But for the sake of everyone, I do want to see if we can crack this at a small scale and make it easy enough that the average body builder could follow a few steps and repeat it.

The bottleneck is either the availability of Ectysterone extracts for suppliers or else there are simply a lack of companies doing the work to complex it.
Before you start your own supplement company you might want to start correctly spelling the name of the supplement - ecdysterone.