Can’t get lean....seriously

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet.
I adding little more carbs when I reach a weight loss plataeu, it's working for me to keep the weight loss going BUT it can be other factors as well.
DHT is crucial for effective weight loss and to get a hard body and I was taking the DHT blocker Dutasteride for hair loss a couple a years ago and it became totaly impossible to lose fat and get a hard body, diet in check, training and cardio in check but no result at all.
Stopped Duta and after a couple of mounth I've got the result I was looking for, then I realized how important DHT was for this matter.
I'am 43yo
DHT wasnt the issue. But probably increased ESTRO from dutasteride (less DHT conversion > more estrogen)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
************OP HERE***********

some of you are getting it and some of you not. This isn’t meant to fire up some huge debate about drugs vs diet vs routine.

As someone said “I’m not disciplined enough to do this 100% natural” - #truth

I also am aware that I cannot take a magic pill and POOF!!! I’m super lean!! I get it.

Here is what I’m saying:

I eat relatively clean. Lots of salad (with grilled chicken) and lots of grilled chicken alone. Am I weighing my food? No. Am I counting macros and calories and ****? No.

I do cardio but not tons (15 min 5 days a week) and I lift Monday through Friday varied routines.

All I was asking for was something to help my current routine along. That’s it. The NEW information that I received was that I’m NOT on 4AD. I’m on 3AD with epi built I to it. Called SHREDDED3 By Alchemy labs.

Does this make sense now?
Here’s a side question. Does your bottle list the nomenclature of this “3ad” compound?
I’m trying to find out if it’s the same compound as AX 3ad, which was delta-2 androstenol.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Here’s a side question. Does your bottle list the nomenclature of this “3ad” compound?
I’m trying to find out if it’s the same compound as AX 3ad, which was delta-2 androstenol.
BC046221-82FD-4948-8E07-3DEB9946757B.jpeg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, I see they don’t list the nomenclature for this mystery compound. Hmm.
actually ,,,,, I think it might be that new DHT ph.. not the 3ad non methyl phera you are thinking of.. it looks familiar to me for some reason..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actually ,,,,, I think it might be that new DHT ph.. not the 3ad non methyl phera you are thinking of.. it looks familiar to me for some reason..
maybe.

This is androsterol:
Androst-5-en-3beta-ol

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking f95 with alpha y in the morning first thing when I wake up and then another alpha Y 6-7 hours later. Ive lost 9lbs in a month no change in diet and my diet is not clean at all. I weigh a lot more then you so I know you can get down to the weight you want. I am 236 lbs right now at 5'10, try that though its cheap an easy. I dont know what it is but that combo is working easily for me. good luck !

GeneticFreak

Awards
Hey man I read about halfway through and saw that you were undisciplined and a picky eater...
You have to do your half in order for the stims and drugs to do the other half.
With that being said... try some OxyElite Pro or maybe Finaflex PX 500XT. They are both appetite suppressants and energy boosters. I tried both a couple years back and paired that with my lifting and cardio. After an hour of heavy lifting and a protein shake in between be prepared to hit cardio hard af. I would do 50 miles a week (10 miles/5 days) on elliptical after my intense lift sessions and lost 32lbs the first month. At the time I was about 12 pounds heavier than you. Train like a monster my friend, nobody will do it for you.

Slapoyjoe

Intermittent fasting. Do cardio while in a fasted state. You should see results quickly. If your not satisfied with the speed of the results then lengthen your fasting period.
Track your macros.
Ramp up cardio.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep carbs at 100-200 and go higher fat, always worked for me

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
non methylated phera.
Well, anabolic xtreme 3ad was a pro hormone to non methylated phera (desoxytestosterone)

Then there is that new company with a compound they call dehydroandrosterol

Which I’m not sure what the dehydro implies as there’s no actual nomenclature given for this compound, and regular androstenol is already 5 ene compound.

Androsterol is missing the 17 beta hydroxy group, so I’m not even sure what it does, if anything.

Note: this isn’t the pheromone androstenol or the ph androsterone.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat essentially. Ive slimmed down a ton over the past 6-8 months but still sitting around 14% BF. Im about to add anavar to my 500 mg of test a week and see how that does me.... hoping that in combination of AI, i should lean out a bit

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Intermittent fasting. Do cardio while in a fasted state. You should see results quickly. If your not satisfied with the speed of the results then lengthen your fasting period.
Great advice. Fasted cardio sheads over time.