Camphibolic & bloating

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 6caps on WO days & 4caps on off days for the past 10 days & I definitely feel & look bloated. I am also 2 weeks into PCT which may be a factor.

Should camphibolic cause bloating?

Anybody else experience this?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"estrogen flush" that's the first thing that happens after the androgens leave town. what was your cycle?

what else are you taking for PCT? hopefully a strong anti-e. if not, then we can pretty much rule out camphibolic for PCT.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
PCT is nolva & rebound XT. Camphibolic is just an add-on. Cycle was 8 weeks of M4OHN, 1-test, & 4ad. Still noticing the bloat, my guess is the camphibolic.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT is nolva & rebound XT. Camphibolic is just an add-on. Cycle was 8 weeks of M4OHN, 1-test, & 4ad. Still noticing the bloat, my guess is the camphibolic.
interesting. have you run this cycle before? 1-T is very suppressive and 8 weeks is pretty long - it may still be estrogen. the first few days are a big reason why guys run clomid so high up front on a PCT (also the HPTA stim is most critical then)

i ran as much as 1.5g of 10% forskolin and it did jack squat for me, but i'm a very large individual.

how many RXT per day? nolva dosage? did you change your diet up?

i ran 2 1-ad/4-ad cycles that bloated me like all-hell, but it dropped off within 2 weeks of PCT (nolva/clomid)

what do you suppose the camph ingredient is that is causing this?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 6caps on WO days & 4caps on off days for the past 10 days & I definitely feel & look bloated. I am also 2 weeks into PCT which may be a factor.

Should camphibolic cause bloating?

Anybody else experience this?
I would doubt it is the camp, but would like to see usp's responce to this one....