cAMP Intense, a retrospective

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought the original was gone, but it's not.. YAY!!

On to the new cAMP Intense, more focus and energy.. Well, the focus part was there.. I took 3 caps this morning, maybe 15mins later I got really warm, and mentally clarified.. :thumbsup:

Not as stimulating s I hoped, but the effect is there.. If it burns fat well with diet/cardio, no problem with buying it regularly..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

So, I don't do logs with day by day blah-blah.. Basically this stuff knocked my bodyfat down 2%, so no more double digits yet still at 200lbs.. ;)

Pros- Kills water weight, appetite, focus is incredible, energized for a long time..

Cons- May make your stomach turn if taken without food, expect insomnia, profuse sweating that makes obese people flinch.. :ntome:

Bottle it up, I plan to buy it ASAP!!

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

So, I don't do logs with day by day blah-blah.. Basically this stuff knocked my bodyfat down 2%, so no more double digits yet still at 200lbs.. ;)

Pros- Kills water weight, appetite, focus is incredible, energized for a long time..

Cons- May make your stomach turn if taken without food, expect insomnia, profuse sweating that makes obese people flinch.. :ntome:

Might not be for a while- but we will keep your feedback in mind!!

UPDATE:

THere is a missing ingredient that was on back order from India so get ready for amazement!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
is round two of the 7 day beta coming soon?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Wat was in the placebo caps?
:icon_lol: Man since they told you that, it's always in the back of my mind when I'm doing these logs. "Did they give me a placebo too?" Hopefully it wasn't sugar!!