tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reports: Active shooter on the Umpqua Community College campus | News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KRCG

"KRCG 13's sister station KVAL is reporting that emergency crews are responding to reports of an active shooter on the Umpqua Community College campus in Oregon.

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office told CBS News it was an "active situation" at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.

Sinclair sister station KATU reports that Oregon State Police confirmed 15 people have been killed.

A school official told a KVAL reporter shots were fired at Schneider Hall. The official said the school was locked down.

People are being asked to stay away from the campus.

We will continue to update this story as more details are made available."

Terrible.

Praying for all the injured, lost and grieving!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes on both accounts?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just was watching news about this. A student said the shooter lined the students up and asked them one by one their Religion. If it was Christian they were shot in the head, if it was something else they were shot in the leg or knees. The war on Christians and the Christian faith has only just began.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just was watching news about this. A student said the shooter lined the students up and asked them one by one their Religion. If it was Christian they were shot in the head, if it was something else they were shot in the leg or knees. The war on Christians and the Christian faith has only just began.
If I wasn't the first to be asked id change my religion real quick depending on how they responded to others.

I hate stuff like this, it's a shame they can't just take themselves out and leave others alone.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how there is such support for the gun laws you guys have amazes me....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how there is such support for the gun laws you guys have amazes me....
If one of the victims had their own gun concealed, they could have stopped the shooter before he harmed anyone or more than one person.

I'm not a die hard gun rights activist or anything so don't take that too seriously lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's such a shame that things like this happen. America is now getting a taste of the of the persecution that is so rampant across the Middle East right now. I'm sad that the 15 were killed but the fact that they didn't deny the Father in the face of certain death, is commendable. I pray for their loved ones left behind.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's such a shame that things like this happen. America is now getting a taste of the of the persecution that is so rampant across the Middle East right now. I'm sad that the 15 were killed but the fact that they didn't deny the Father in the face of certain death, is commendable. I pray for their loved ones left behind.
Definitely have to respect that they stood up for what they believed in and even in the face of danger they didn't waiver. Good on them

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Definitely have to respect that they stood up for what they believed in and even in the face of danger they didn't waiver. Good on them
I agree. I had a discussion with a believer asking if he would stand up for Christ if a jihadi had a knife to your neck or your family's like is going on by ISIS. He said he would lie so I questioned the strength of his faith. If you are killed be cause of your faith, you are going to be out of this crazy world. That's the basis of the Christian faith, going to a better place. Doing so in the face of certain death is where the rubber meets the road. If I couldn't prevent or stop the killing, I'll see you on the other side.