hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are doing great... any plans for competition or anything down the road? or just mainly doing it to get him strong and healthy?
He is back to his former bony self. His studies are consuming his spare time, job comes first. Here in Bananaland all competitions are fixed, its corrupt as it can get, have no plans to buy him a title later on.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is back to his former bony self. His studies are consuming his spare time, job comes first. Here in Bananaland all competitions are fixed, its corrupt as it can get, have no plans to buy him a title later on.
Banana land? Do you mind saying where this is? Could he do powerlifting? I would think that would be harder to fix??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banana land? Do you mind saying where this is? Could he do powerlifting? I would think that would be harder to fix??
Paraguay....azz of the world. He is not interested in powerlifting. Hardly interested in anything not video game related, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Paraguay....azz of the world. He is not interested in powerlifting. Hardly interested in anything not video game related, lol.
Don't you have a Video Game Store ??

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohh VPA (australia) just released their own Laxogenin. 50mg with 350mg Phosphatidylcholine per cap x 480 for $96aud / $73usd-ish I guess.... that is quite good... I might try 400mg for 2 months haha... Mega dosing will lead to mega gains, right? RIGHT!?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting IG post by Guerilla Chemist today.
Funny, and true - but the GC also put his name behind some BS "Mitochondrial Uncoupler" (Ooooooh just like DNP!!!) from BSL. HCA, Pyruvate, and other failed stuff from the 90's.

K

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny, and true - but the GC also put his name behind some BS "Mitochondrial Uncoupler" (Ooooooh just like DNP!!!) from BSL. HCA, Pyruvate, and other failed stuff from the 90's.
As much as I respect his scientific insight towards the supplement industry, I never had any interest in trying Trojan Horse.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Ohh VPA (australia) just released their own Laxogenin. 50mg with 350mg Phosphatidylcholine per cap x 480 for $96aud / $73usd-ish I guess.... that is quite good... I might try 400mg for 2 months haha... Mega dosing will lead to mega gains, right? RIGHT!?
higher doses dont necessarily mean more aggressive effects unfortunately.. it mainly depends on your tolerance and body weight

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been natural all my life; taking follidrone 2.0 and Hi-Tech Laxo hasn't really done anything for me while on it; maybe better joints. But I just got results from my hormonal blood work and my pro-lactin levels are off the charts; its at 58.2 ng/ml; u think this is from the follidrone 2.0? I highly doubt its from laxogenin,

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cost vs Benefit = No to Epi/Laxo, just doesn't. Food/Diet/Proper Training = More gains than Epi/Laxo, just does.

Some here love the stuff, will never talk you out of it....$45-50 a bottle for what little it brings, but hey, if it brings you joy and you "think" it works then by all means.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i've been natural all my life; taking follidrone 2.0 and Hi-Tech Laxo hasn't really done anything for me while on it; maybe better joints. But I just got results from my hormonal blood work and my pro-lactin levels are off the charts; its at 58.2 ng/ml; u think this is from the follidrone 2.0? I highly doubt its from laxogenin,
I'll post this response again here, from here.

No1 I know has ever had their Prolactin raise with FD2. Did you take that GH you were discussing in another thread?

We do have a product called Prolactrone which would reduce your Prolactin.
That said, you should isolate the reason for your increase. How's your Thyroid?
Some other reasons for the increase could be Anorexia; Medications, and or Diet.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Cost vs Benefit = No to Epi/Laxo, just doesn't. Food/Diet/Proper Training = More gains than Epi/Laxo, just does.

Some here love the stuff, will never talk you out of it....$45-50 a bottle for what little it brings, but hey, if it brings you joy and you "think" it works then by all means.
i'd rather spend 45-50 on laxo or epi then on a jug of some dog $hit protein powder thats full of nothing but artificial sweeteners and spiked with NAC but hey thats just me

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Using this FD 2, Halo, and vector assisted me make 2x sessions and little soreness from septic jumps . ( after warmups)

Also stop drink vodka every night maybe helps but I take advice from AM and cause strong recovery. Also take glutamine . Not cause prohormones, so take this natural stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Using this FD 2, Halo, and vector assisted me make 2x sessions and little soreness from septic jumps . ( after warmups)

Also stop drink vodka every night maybe helps but I take advice from AM and cause strong recovery. Also take glutamine . Not cause prohormones, so take this natural stack
good for you...vodka used to be my pre/intra-workout drink, much better without it!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good for you...vodka used to be my pre/intra-workout drink, much better without it!!!
I have to admit that I have done the same a handful of times over the years. It was OK at the later stages of my workout, but sober is definitely the way to go! :34: